My second main character is a hunter?

Discussion in 'Character Development' started by Albirich, Nov 24, 2013.

1. L.T.

L.T. New Member

I'm glad you liked Huntsman. I thought it sounded fitting in your novel. Perhaps the Huntsman and his Lynx duo could take down a bear or wolf along their travels for some added adventure and to showcase the Huntsman's skills.

By the way, the Internet does have information where people raise Lynx and other cats. One couple in Montana does and they saved their Lynx from a fur farm. They feed them whole chickens, rabbits and giant cuts of salmon. Though a bobcat is not a Lynx, it is in the Lynx family and I found an article where it states they can take down a predator three times their size. I just thought you might could use this information if you haven't found it already. Good luck with your novel.

2. DrWhozit

DrWhozit Banned

I'm still wrestling with someone hunting a PoV, assuming we're talking point of view, not privately owned vehicle.

3. SuperVenom

SuperVenom Senior Member

Do they have to be of total use? can the lynx's just be a comfort or pet and used to further the character arch.
    Example Todo wasn't the most useful of animals in the wizard of Oz but we all know him.

On the flip side its fantasy so make em fire breathing lol