Mystik School for Disturbed Teen Sorcerers

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Aug 18, 2012.

1. highwaymanlee

highwaymanlee Active Member

"nice to meet you Dean. me im a werewolf. and you should know them better than i i was late " i said and looking around i spot the woman clearly in charge and say "sorry for being late miss dinner was faster than i thought it would be." i wonder if i should tell them i get mad quick naw it shouldnt be a problem.

2. highwaymanlee

"what about you there Wyndii what are you bringing to the table." i asked thinking she needs to be more acertive and not shy away so much. its a weakness i dont like.

3. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

"M-me?" i stammered, looking up at Frank. "Im..."

I couldn't tell them what i was -if i did what would happen was impossible for me to picture what would happen. But none of it would be good.

"I'm never one exact thing i guess..." I said carefully, "Just ... be careful not to come in close contact with me -i don't want to hurt anyone unintentionally."

I winced as i realized i may have said too much, but then they had a right to know that it was dangerous to touch me.

"Also," i said, looking at the boy who had shot ice at me when i had been over-charged, "it may be in your best interest not to shoot magic at me either -I can't control what will happen... what got me into such a mess as to force me to come here was... like that..."

I shuddered as i remembered all of the kids in the hallway that had vanished in a blast of light, leaving only my now-trademark crystals behind. I felt another dark memory stir -a nightmare that i shoved back down into the depths of my consciousness hard. I was okay, it was daytime right now. I was okay for now...

And yet i felt an itching start behind my ear as a thin line of glowing blue light traced down the left side of my neck, ending at the index finger of the same-sided hand. I pulled my sleeve over it to hide the glow, and then pressed my covered hand against the exposed spot on my neck to hide the rest of it. My upper jaw started to ache, and i felt small fangs extend as i shivered with unspoken horror. Maybe the poor light in this place was causing it -but i hoped feircly that i could get to a room and lock the door before it awoke.

I couldn't believe it but a small laugh escaped me from the irony of it as i realized just what my being really made me.

"I can't be killed by normal means either -magic has no effect on me."

4. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

I looked at Frank and thought being a werewolf was kinda cool. "You're kinda cool, Frank." I looked at the young lady who was obviously not comfortable with the people around her and was constantly in deep thought.

I felt a different kinda power coming from her than the one who smelled of smoke and who's aura was in one big cloud around himself. Her's was flowing like streams all across the room. To me her's looked different that what I've seen before. And a little less controlled than mine, the smoke smelling boy, or even the red beard; Frank. I turned to her very intrigued by her power though, not making her notice my interest. "Hello what's your name, Beautiful?" I asked the young lady while smiled at her very casually.

5. Keitsumah

"Hello what's your name, Beautiful?" Dean asked me.

"W-Wyndii." I responded, puzzled that he didn't seem to react to the fact that I had just said something that should otherwise be very disturbing to a sorcerer. I sensed an aura around him that seemed to pull at me like a spiraling drain -and I remembered that he had said he could use black holes and such. Oh boy, if he got in a duel with me...

I shut my eyes for a moment as i imagined how he would react if he saw my true abilities.

Yeah, he'd probably call you a thief. a little voice sniggered in the back of my mind, and the ghost-image of myself re-appeared. Floating over to him, she sniggered silently -unable to make a sound other than to speak to me with her thoughts.

Wonder how he would look upside-down? she mused, and i stiffened as she showed me the image she was thinking of, my face burning.

Go away already will you? I snapped at her, trying to grab the ghost by her arm but she simply giggled and then dissintegraded. I sighed in exasperation, then my head jerked up as i noticed that they were still watching me. I must look like a complete loon!

I sensed a rise of emotion coming from Frank, and my pointed ears flattened and my lip curled in a small snarl before i realized what i was doing. It wasn't an angry snarl but it was one that clearly sent the message that i wasn't a push-over. Another line traced down my neck and this time i couldn't hide it as the neon-blue glow was reflected in everyone's eyes.

I resisted the urge to run like a scared deer, but i must have looked like i was about to bolt to them. I struggled to remain calm. This was a school for strange students, so maybe it wouldn't be as bad as i thought if they saw that i fricking glowed like a Christmas tree at times.

Yeah, why did i still not think i didn't look like a piece of meat to the werewolf? The darkness within me rose up, and my eyes began to glow too as black began to edge the blue lines. My fangs lengthened, and a panicked thought filled my mind:

What if it awakes?

6. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

"You three are overly nice. Chances are any of us likely all of us are going to grow up to be insane that is if we leave this school at all. Any of us could be stripped of our powers if we misbehave enough which will likely leave us deader then dirt. I came here as a knowledge seeker and I'll smash through the lot of you to get it." I said smiling.

7. TheLeonard112

I heard the smoke smelling boy say something I looked away from Wyndii as I felt a large ghust of aura come from her. I made a slight frown when I heard the words the boy I did not know the name of said. "What is wrong with you? I also came for knowledge. And you don't have to turn everything into something negative? Why cant you just enjoy a group of a few new people? And as a side note, what's your name?"

8. Kingtype

"Name is Christopher. And I'm just being truthful. There is a high chance all of us will be leaving this place in a casket or without any magic." I said as continued to walk.

9. TheLeonard112

"I am Dean, Christopher. I think you should look at it more like this. It is more likely that we will all come out of here with more knowledge and experience and power than before. What do you do, Christopher?"

10. Kingtype

"I destroy stuff." I said it wasn't a threat just merely stating a fact. Dean was a little to nice for my standards.

11. TheLeonard112

"Oh.." I said as I looked away from Christopher. He surely can't be trusted. I think I should watch out for him the entire time I am here. But, I must treat him casually.

12. highwaymanlee

looking at Wyndii i whispered to her "dont run ill have to chase you i cant help it, it makes you look like pray and thats not good." please dont let her run i thought to my self. Christopher was probably right most of them probably end up dead. i just hope im not the one who kills them.looking around again i still cant help but notice Wyndii still looks like shes about to bolt. seeing this i unintentionally made a low growl sound.

13. Keitsumah

Frank's growl sent a shiver down my spine, and the argument that was breaking out between Christopher and Dean wasn't helping. I felt my body begin to shake, the dim lighting only speeding up the process. My eyes glowed neon blue and my fangs lengthened until they jutted past my top lip, a low rattling sound echoing in my throat like a snake.

"It does not matter how much power or knowledge we gain. Not when we should focus on taking the first step to control." i said softly, holding out one of my hands in front of my face to look at it, "But to be honest, i would doubt anyone here would live if..."

I swallowed as my hand became traced by blue lines, and smooth, black fur grew as it transformed into a malformed paw with long toes and hooked claws. "Not if we cannot grow to control our terrors..." my voice had begun to have a rattle at the end of each word, and my eyes changed shape slightly as my ears lengthened, making me look like an odd kind of half-rabbit, half-human being. The rattling increased as crystals began to slowly grow around me, razor points gleaming. I turned my head to look at Frank -the werewolf that my increased sense of smell was telling me that he was- and shuddered violently as i stuffed my hand into my pocket, my ears laid back as a low rattling sound came from my throat. Backing away form the others on stiff legs, i clenched my teeth, straining to halt my transformation.

"Do not stalk your prey until you know it is prey Frank; first rule of hunting." i spoke, but it was not myself speaking. Something else had taken control, and i could only watch helplessly, "or you may become the prey."

I looked through an animal's eyes, even though my body was still human i was trapped in a cage, screaming for everyone to run. But they could not hear me. My aura writhed and changed shape to match that of Frank's, like a mirror, and i felt my scent change as well. Chemicals, pain. Mindless pain. Terror, and anger. And then Agony.

It was the smell of an animal that had been trapped in a cage while being experimented on its whole life, and then finally released; not knowing what to do. What to live for. What to eat.

I screamed in my mind, hammering at the walls of the predator hiding my presence. No, no!

"I'm a G.A.I.A."

14. TheLeonard112

Feeling much power coming from Wyndii as she was begin to look that of a werewolf. I looked at Christopher and Frank and sighed. "Anybody know what is going on?" I asked. I stepped back a little as the unrecognized power grew bigger. And I unzipped my jacket and tightened my book strap just so it would not fall off in case of a fight breaking out. "Wyndii what is going on with you?"

15. highwaymanlee

backing away from Wyndii i say " what i told you wasnt a threat and the growl was involuntarily but if its a fight you want." a wicked smile crosses my face as my body convulses and begins to change. it took only a split second now i look like a giant wolf that stands on two legs my hands now with razor sharp claws and my mouth now is longer and filled with sharp teeth. i howl as i make ready to kill.

16. Keitsumah

"I c-can't... control it... RUN!" I scream as my body convulsed, a loud rattling noise replacing my voice as my spine bent and broke, my legs and arms changing into long, black limbs with small paws meant for high-speed running, and my head changed into that resembling a coyote that had been born with some kind of defect, my ears growing larger until the beast had completely taken over. Blue lines marked my body as I moved like a shadow, muzzle curled as my whip-like tail lashed around as if in anger.

But then blood sprayed from several large gashed along my body, and liquid blue spattered the ground. Needles half-attached to torn wires hung from my limbs, and mindless pain filled my every thought. A pitiful whimper tore from my throat as the last human thought faded, and then it was there. Nothing but a wild animal driven insane by pain.

Snarling, it backed away on four long legs, moving like liquid as its emaciated body seemed to bend at unnatural angles. Its large ears were laid back against its head, and large fangs meant to rip through flesh gleamed. I fought violently against it's will, but my own panic at seeing Frank transform made my concentration slip, and the rattling noise would not stop coming from my throat as blood continued to drip from the wounds in our body.

Maybe it's better this way... I thought suddenly. If he could kill me, it would all end. The pain would be gone forever...

The beast made a whining noise as pain lanced through our leg, and we crumpled to the ground, panting heavily.

"It hurts.. it hurts..." i didn't know it but my voice was coming through, and i buried my muzzle into the dirt to fight off a broken howl. "It hurts... make it stop..." involuntarily, i started to get up, fear making me keep trying to move away from Frank as he approached me. "Make it stop..."

17. highwaymanlee

changing back into my human form and taking control of my anger i slowly walk to Wyndii and say "hey im sorry i didn't me to threaten you calm down i apologize for changing on ya theres no need for us to fight." i hope this works other wise ill have to kill again. she doesn't need to die like they did. they deserved to die.

18. Keitsumah

Rattle, rattle, with each breath i took sounded like it would be my last. I felt a hand touch my shoulder and i shivered.

"I'm... not a human... nor am i shifter..." i said painfully, turning my head to try and pull out one of the needles stuck in my side. "I don't know exactly.. what i am really... but they created me... as a being to destroy... all sorcerers... this is what G.A.I.A means... Genetically Altered unit of Inversion... and Adaptation..." i shuddered violently. "They made me to kill you guys... but i got away... and Johanna kept me safe... but... they programmed me through my DNA... and i turn into this... when... i lose it..."

A high-pitched whine came from me, and i struggled not to writhe. "I can't get these... needles out...they drive me mad with pain... they drive me mad..." i stopped as i realized i was beginning to repeat myself, and my ears drooped as i shut my eyes tightly.

19. TheLeonard112

Watching as Wyndii was in trouble for a moment as I saw Frank walk up to her I started to make my magic flow through me and start to fight. But once he changed back into his human form I put my hands back into my track jacket pockets. I looked at Christopher to see his reaction to all this. And with Frank standing there talking to Wyndii, I walked up to her and outstretched a hand. "We're all friends. Need help getting up?"

20. highwaymanlee

"hes right, where all friends here" i say and also offer my hand. "well that was exciting were already about to kill each other and weve only been for a short time. and do you know who did this to you if you want i can pay them a visit. i can be ... very persuasive." looking at Dean i say "thanks for holding off man."

21. Kingtype

"Shit. She is freaking out again. I knew I should have killed her." I said. Of course I didn't want to but come on it's either kill or be killed. I began backing away from the 3 of them rather quickly.

22. highwaymanlee

"you try and it will be your end. she can pull through and learn to control herself. Dont make me bring the wolf back out." i say as i move between Myndii and Christopher.

23. Keitsumah

I nodded slightly, then reached out to take hold of both Frank's and Dean's hands. I gasped as i seemed to fly up, i was so light compared to them. How could they just accept what i was? Tears beaded in the corners of my eyes. Maybe i would be okay here like Johanna had said...

"We're all friends..." i said, saying the words for the first time, and i smiled as the last traces of my transformation faded away.

24. TheLeonard112

Placing my hand on Frank's shoulder I pull him aside as I start to speak to Christopher alone. "Look, I know you don't mean it. You are only saying this because as you already showed me, you think everything here is a threat. But doesn't it seem completely safe so far? I mean besides all our problems..." I smiled at Christopher while putting my hand on top of my white hair trying to convince him to look at the bright side of things. And I also turned to Frank and said "No problem man."

25. highwaymanlee

"Good." i say and turned to Wyndii "you ok? those needles looked like they hurt." not waiting for her reply i started walking around after a few minutes i return to the group and say " so where are we supposed to go from here?"