Mystik School for Disturbed Teen Sorcerers

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Aug 18, 2012.

1. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

Dean White

We walked trying to find Ezekial. We finally found a room where we were greeted by a fox. He turned out to be Ezekial. Neither of them took my presence into account as they started to duke it out amongst themselves. I sat back and decided to watch. I'll let Wyndii tire him out and I'll jump in if help is needed.

2. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

David giggled happily. He was watching Wyndii fight. He had Junior out and ready for combat if he needed to fight. "Hey um Wyndii do you need help?" He asked curiously with a dopey look on his face.

3. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Wydnii

Okay, i guess they're gonna let me have at him all i want then unless i call for help. I thought, giving both Dean and David a terse nod, "You'll know it if i need help." but i implied the meanign beneath that to take any cheap shots they could. We needed ot fiish Ezekiel off fast. Needfyre's life was at stake.

She shouldn't have done that -I should have died. I thought grimly. Does she expect me to live just to finish that vendetta with Chris? I have no intent to lose that fight, but if i was perfectly willing to she should have let me revive!

Roaring angrilly, i spat smoke at Ezekiel and charged at the fox, my black scales rippling over my heavilly-armored body. My tail lashed out as a club, aiming to smash his head in, and my talons slashed, raking at his hide while i continued to send bolts of fire after him. I would not fall, i was G.A.I.A! I was the ultimate weapon!

The ultimate weapon gone horribly wrong.

4. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Fight time!

Mr Ezekiel leapt back to dodge Wyndii's tail and her claws and teeth. The firebolts hit his head and singed his fur. The Fox barked in surprise and shook his head violently. Then he turned in a circle, quick as anything, and used his huge bushy tail to sweep Wyndii against a wall. The wall cracked and rocks rained down on top of her. Mr Ezekiel barked again and stomped his front paw--chunks of earth burst from the ground and shot at each of the students!

Your turn!

5. Keitsumah

"Now, professor -what do you mean by "prototype"? I thought that all of these were already the-"
    "That's just it, Hanson; she is a new breed. The previous G.A.I.A were all born in sets of twins, with both surviving. This one was born single, and has developed a faster rate of evolving than i thought possible. She can take normal creatures and re-shape them to her will, and can use all secotrs of magic whereas the others can only use their birth type. Cole and Dole were fire and Earth, Myndii and Syndii were Wind and Nature. Wyndii -or Meena as I like to call her- is different." Doctor Geral said, pasing beside my tank where I was kept in a state of half-awareness, barley able to hear hsi words through my drugged sleep, "The only problem is that she has a different mindset than the others -she is more human than I had intended for her to act. This may prove to cause a problem, but so far there is not sign of any rebelious traits . . ."

Beneath the rubble of the collapsed earth, my body began to hum and change again. The crystal glowed and grew taller, one edge peircing the mushroom and coating itself with a glowing green liquid. The rocks that pinned me down began to smolder and steam, changing to chunks of bright red, half-molten earth. My scales and wings collapsed in on themselves, and my body became anguler, longer, with a whip-lash like quality to it that made me seem lighter, more delicate than how strong i had become. My eyes glowed and widened, resembling that of a snake's as my body finally settled and the humming increased in intensity.

"Heheh . . . prototype . . . little freak indeed . . ." i murmured, standing up and causing the earth to tumble off of me. Jagged crystals burst up out of the backs of my shoulders, and I stood a full head taller than when i had been in my dragon form. I was something more advanced, something that I had created myself. The shape that i imagined a G.A.I.A to truly be.

Beneath my nearly transuculent skin, glowing red and blue veins pulsed magic through my body, appearing fradgile as glass, yet flexible and impenetrable. Hard, lean muscle rippled as i strode out of the mess of rock and lava that i had created, my black fangs glinting as i focused in on Ezekiel.

Then my head was thrown back and i released a deafening roar.

6. TheLeonard112

Dean White

I jumped up and opened a black hole to obsorb the earth coming at me. Honestly that attack could have killed me but with Wyndii fighting the good fight, I didn't have much to worry about.

7. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Fight time!

Ezekiel the Fox howled right back at Wyndii and slammed his paw again. The ground became sticky under her and she started to sink--he'd created quicksand. Strong molted zombielike hands reached out of the quicksand and tried to pull her down!

Then Ezekiel turned to Dean and barked. Dust swirled around him and while he was blinded, Ezekiel turned around and kicked with his hind legs!

"You kids are so, so overpowered", Ezekiel rasped, his foxy mouth grinning widely.

Your turn!

8. TheLeonard112

Dean White

I realized that Ezekial turned to acknowledge me and actually take action. He quicked me and I flew backwards but then I used my gravitational powers to pull Ezekial towards me. I hope this work Ezekial and Wyndi seem to have a bit of a stalemate here. And it's not showing any progress to just let the two fight. I also heard what Ezekial had said.

"Hey! Wyndii is the only one over powered.....Nah I'm just kidding."

9. Keitsumah

Wyndii

I bellowed in rage as the ground liquified beneath me and something yanked me deeper. Snapping my fangs, the crystals on my back glowed brightly. Suddenly a vortex of black magic similar to that of Dean's black holes opened up beneath me and sucked me in, and anothe ropened right above Ezekiel, causing me to land right on top of him.

"I've got you now-" i started, but then was suddenly flung back against the wall, a low hum fillign the room. My eyes widened in alarm as the black crystal with the moon and sun etched into it began to glow blindingly bright, and two auras could be felt.
    Myndii and Syndii were reviving.

Roaing, i rolled back into a crouch and launched myself at Ezekiel, my jaws open wide and aiming to close around his throat.