Mystik School for Disturbed Teen Sorcerers

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Aug 18, 2012.

1. highwaymanlee

highwaymanlee Active Member

"i dont like it when a pack member threats to kill another in their pack. fighting is normal but killing a pack member only weakens the pack. thats not something we can afford. besides shes not my type." but i did start to wonder about it

2. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

I entered the bathroom, the only thing on my mind was payback. It was a relief is was empty. I willed energy into my fingers and neatly froze the door so it was locked. For the record I know I'm an angry kid but who likes losing a fight.

I pulled a piece of chalk out of my pocket and drew a circle. I'm not that skilled with anything but offensive magic but I always make a habit of remembering useful things. The circle is meant to teleport the user to any place they think. Where was I going? Simple I was going back to the forest to have a little chat with that bitch. I began the spell.

3. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

I looked at Frank and then Wyndii. I thought to myself. Frank keeps on saying how much he isn't into Wyndii, but I think he is. I just don't want a relationship starting. I don't think that will be to good for the class. I keep getting the feeling that there is someone else coming. Another magical presence that is about as big as mine, so obviously not one of the fairies or the Professor or the chick we are stuck in here with. Wyndii keeps talking about how she is a G.A.I.G.A or whatever you call it. I have no idea what that is but it begins to worry me, we may have to take her down eventually. And Chris sure does seem anxious. My stomach was growling as I still didn't eat that much. I put my feet up on the table and began to read from my book again. I couldn't wait till' the Professor gets back. I have a few questions for her.

4. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Wydnii

I sighed in exasperation as i heard Dean and Frank talking about me. For the record i was struggling to hide a blush because a boy had never even spoken about me in that way let alone look at me kindly. Walking over to them I reached out to touch Frank's head, rubbing his ears as blue sparks danced on my fingertips. I felt the dissruption in the enrgy going to his head, and i quickly mended that.

"Try to take those conversations somewhere else please if you want to keep them secret." i said carefully, still trying to hide my beet-red face, "My ears can pick up things very easilly."

Walking away, i looked at a rope hanging from the ceiling. Grabbing it, i pulled myself up higher and higher until i hung directly under the ceiling. Flipping over and hanging upside-down now like a bat, i closed my eyes. I needed to focus my own energy -the spell i had cast before hadn't gone as i had expected.

5. TheLeonard112

Dean

I looked up at Wyndii hanging down with her eyes closed. It was a little weird, as a human I couldn't just hang like that. I haven't even mastered my Dark Element powers yet. Though I put a bookmark in my book and set it down as I waved up to Wyndii. I could tell she was trying to concentrate, but she her ears were very good I wanted to ask her something without shouting. I whispered, "What do you think of Christopher?"

6. Keitsumah

Wyndii

"It's not my place to judge him," i replied, "But in all honesty he needs to work on his spells -the ice might be making his heart cold to others." Opening one eye i glanced at Dean. "I know you guys might be scared of the fact that i might turn on you, but let me reassure you that I only turn at night or in dark places. I don't like it either..." i finished, my voice faint. Sighing, i let go of the rope and dropped twenty feet to the floor below, landing neatly on my feet. Brushing my hair behind my ears, I felt Christopher's aura suddenly grow.

"Not gonna happen buddy -sorry but i don't want oyu to end up with your head ripped off." i muttered, spreading my arms wide to counteract his spell.

"Seal this room within the day, seal the one who will fly away. Let him try but fall from on high, let him go but never know. I call upon the core of this island place, bring him back when he goes to that other race." I chanted, feeling my magic entwine with Chris's to cancel out the spell he was attempting to cast. I knew he was up to no good considering the sudden spike of energy. Had to go to the bathroom my butt he wan't going to get himself killed.

"Guys could you please keep Chris from killing me as I just canceled a spell of his in three, two, one.."

Yeah this is going to be big i thought.

7. Kingtype

"What hel!" I shouted aloud. Someone canceled out my teleportation spell. Not someone that bitch did it Wyndii. I began summoning up power and I focused on the door I sealed and I blew it off it's hinges. The door went fying into the gym and landed smack on the bleachers. "Mind your damn buiness!" I shouted at Wyndii. I was generally pissed she had ruined my chance to get back at that Feri or whatever it was. I began pushing magic into palm and blasted nothing but ure cold energy at Miss Wyndii.

8. TheLeonard112

Dean

I had a feeling Chris was up to something as I knew there was another energy in the bathroom. I was sure he could take care of himself. But, if Wyndii doesn't think so. Meh, guess he isn't going anywhere.

"Don't worry.. I'll protect you. He is gonna be pissed though. And by the way, I am not to frightened of what you are." I looked at the bathroom door waiting for Chris's response and looked back at and stood on the table with her. I poked her cheek and asked, "You ever get tired of being the only girl?" I am still messing with her so I could see Frank's response. I would like to be a little devious when I could get a good show out of it, but not when it put's someone's life in danger, unlike the Professor. She left us with that fairy on purpose.

Then I heard Chris. Oh damn I thought to myself.

9. highwaymanlee

seeing Chris attack Wyndii i changed and slammed him to the ground pinning him to the floor but not killing him. looking down at him i say "wtf is your problem man. get over yourself before i take a bite out of you."

10. Kingtype

"She canceled my damn spell!" I shouted as charged power through my palm, attempting to send a blast of ice shards in Frank's face.

11. TheLeonard112

I put my hand in front of the ice and use my impact to blow it to crystals. "See, I got you Wyndii." I look at Frank on Chris and I say. "Get off of him! He has a good reason to be mad but none to attack, let me talk to him."

12. highwaymanlee

standing up i changed back and say "next time im rip your neck out. got it?" i say and turn to Wyndii she is cute but shes really not my type "you ok?"

13. Kingtype

I stood up and smiled. Frankie boy you shouldn't turn your back. I sent a blast of magical force to in an attempt to send Frank topple over. "Rip my neck? Big talk!" I shouted

14. TheLeonard112

Dean

I jump away from Wyndii and look at Chris. "I am not completely against you we did lose and we should go back. But maybe asking permission of the Professor would be best. I'm sure she will allow it as long as she is in the perimiter. But you should not attack other classmates. You could get detention. I understand where you coming from but going by yourself even if you could win would be insane." I walked over to Chris and he pushed Frank with magic. "Don't attack Chris, Frank."

15. highwaymanlee

a magic force slammed into me. causing me to stumble but that was it turning around i say "if your trying to trip me up next time aim for my legs." turning back to Wyndii i say "dont worry about him. he tries anything again he'll die."

16. TheLeonard112

(I think we should stop here until Wyndii and Needyfree come back)

17. Kingtype

"Screw off Dean!" I screamed I was pissed. But I was out numbered in this situation. "I'm going back in that bathroom and redoing the damn thing." I said as I walked back into the bathroom.

18. highwaymanlee

frank
    "hey!" i shouted as Chris walked back to the bathroom "give them hell man." i hope he kills that faery bitch.

19. TheLeonard112

I walked into the bathroom with Dean and said "I'll come with you."

20. highwaymanlee

frank
    "Good luck guys." i say as i see Dean fallow Chris into the restroom. i would go but i dont think Wyndii would like being left alone and me and Chris might end up killing each other before we could fight the faery.

21. Areadrill

Areadrill New Member

Samantha

"To hell with this!" I say desperately. The walk wasn't long. However the amount of debris made me walk around it, taking several more minutes. On top of that, the only thing I saw when I got there were strange bodies, apparently dead and pools of dried blood.

Was there a fight here? What hell kind of school did that joke of a nun get me? I thought

Well, I wasn't going to walk all the way back. After all, whatever transpired had apparently already been settled. I focus my mind on a point in the red sky through the foliage and with a jumping start, I "blink" to it. Thanks to the jump, I managed to stay in the air for longer than before. I spot what appears to be the main building and start a whole sequence of ground-to-air blinks until I reach the vicinity of the place.

"Well, that was faster..." I say with a grin as I walk to the front door. Once inside, I start hearing screams.

Screams mean people... Right I muse as I recall the strange creatures back in the woods. I ignore that thought as I decide to follow the sound. It leads me to a room behind closed doors. I put my ear next to the door and listen...

"Screw off Dean! I'm going back in that bathroom and redoing the damn thing.

Dean is a person's name... I hope. I decide to slightly open the door and peek through. What I see is a girl and a couple of guys. One of them heading to another room marked 'Warlocks'.

Students! Finally, something with a heartbeat around here.

I enter the room carefully, my hair turning to a very pale green. "Um... Hello?"

22. highwaymanlee

frank
    "hey to yourself names frank. and just so ya know im a werewolf." looking at this new person. "oh did you happen a goat anywhere im kinda hungry."

23. TheLeonard112

Dean

I tapped Chris's shoulder and said "Maybe we should hold off on going back for a second we have a new guest." I walked up to this new girl and said, "Nice to meet you, welcome to the place where the sky is always red. I'm Dean. Dean White." I finally got to do introductions right this time as I smiled slightly at the thought. I outreached my hand for this new girl to shake it as I rubbed my white hair with the other hand.

24. Kingtype

I turned and looked at the new girl "Well hopefully this one won't turn out to be a bitch." I said as I walked over to the new girl and stared her up and down. "What do you do?" I asked her refering t her magic

25. Keitsumah

Wydnii

I had watched docily as Chris duked it out with Dean and Frank, and now that Chris seemed a bit cooled off i looked over at the newcomer, my eyebrows rising as i realized it was another girl.

"Chris, if you remember there's a harpie above us -and you guys all just sealed your own fate since she probably heard your plan." i said to them, "Sorry but you could really have thought that one out better. And you all know we don't have a chance against that Fae unless we get stronger. I did that for your own good and let me tell you i could have gotten a lot more personal."

I sighed, looking for some means of salvation in the other girl, "No offence but I'm glad you came -I think i might've had to end up draining these three bags of hormones so they couldn't hurt anyone." I hid a smirk. Dean may want to play with Frank but i was about to prove i could tease them as well. I quickly put up an invisible sheild around me that would absorb any magic attacks sent my way.

"I'm Wyndii." i said, and pointed at Chris, "And that ice-ball over there is Christopher." I glared at him for not being polite. Jeez even i knew how to behave and i was a fricking monster ready to burst out of its cage!