1. moatterxx

moatterxx New Member

Need Help! How can a male protagonist meet a female protagonist?

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by moatterxx, Jun 18, 2017.

I'm writing a fanfic of Eren Yeager from Attack on Titan. The name is 'Soul In The Thorns'. I need help! It goes like this- Eren goes into a shock state after the death of a girl he loved the most. He develops split personality. Should I introduce the female protangist as a psychiatrist who's treating him? There's another psychiatrist, Dr Esme who's trying to worsen his condition so that he's weak enough to defend himself from the parasites that can turn him into a Eelez (a race like Zauberbiest), or should I introduce the female protagonist another way suggests by you guys? I want a new way, that's kind of rare. Sorry I'm asking too much!

2. rincewind31

rincewind31 Active Member

A nurse? Another patient? All you're really doing is trying to delay actually writing it ;)

3. BayView

BayView Huh. Interesting. Contributor

I think there are infinite ways for this to happen - might be useful to figure out what kind of relationship you want them to have, and set things up based on that? Or given that the female character is also a protagonist, you probably have some idea about what she'd be doing/where she'd be?

Also, this question would probably get more traction somewhere other than the "Publishing" subforum - maybe you could ask a mod to move it for you.

4. moatterxx

moatterxx New Member

Their relationship is kind slow developing because neither of them is ready.
    The male is in love with a girl who's dead and isn't ready to move on. He's mature and short tempered in nature. The female is naughty and lazy. People find her weird. The reason behind her behaviour is devilishly dark (I need to think the reason).

I'm confused that how should they cross their paths that why I'm asking you people because I need help.

I want to keep the split personality thingy.