Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crack

Crack New Member

Need help with grammar please!

Discussion in 'Word Mechanics' started by Crack, Sep 23, 2008.

I have pretty hard time with grammar. Currently I am taking a technical writing course where grammar is very important.

Our first assignment is due this wednesday, and I would very much appreciate if you can look over it and tell me what kind of grammar mistakes are there to be corrected.

Look below please.

Crack, Project 101
    400 Mississauga valley blvd
    Mississauga, ON L5A 3N6

September 17, 2008

Mr.Mike Jigsaw, Owner
    Humber College Suppliers
    188 Beachfront
    Toronto, ON M5E 4E9

Dear Mr. Jigsaw

My name is Crack, and I am the winning bidder for a new beachfront property for Humber College North. I am writing to inform you that my order for fly ash bricks was not delivered on time.

My order was placed on August 7, 2008, and was supposed to arrive on September 2, 2008, as per our agreement. Having been a loyal customer for your company for 8 years, and always paying my bills on time, I feel very disappointed that a respectable corporation like yours failed to deliver this important material on schedule. Now, because I will be finishing my project late, I will not acquire the bonus premium of $20,999, which was promised by my superiors if the assignment were to be completed on time. Moreover, a trustworthy source has informed me that you have supplied my competitor with the same product before me. My sources also claim that my competitor ordered this same merchandise at the last minute. Furthermore, there is talk going around that you wished to give my order for fly ash bricks to my competitor instead.

This situation really frustrates me, and I feel very much betrayed. I hope that an honorable company like yours will not overlook this incident, and will try to fix this issue properly. Compensating my bonus premium of $20,999 would seem like a good start in solving this misfortune. Please respond back as soon as possible.

Regards,

Vitaliy Pantyukhin

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

It is not appropriate to ask for help with homework assignments.

Thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.