1. David Tice

David Tice Member

New 2 This

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by David Tice, Dec 27, 2015.

Im kind of new to posting my work online but I wanted to get some constructive criticism on some of it before I push out on a world scale. I was recently released from prison and while I was down writing was sort of an escape for me as it is with countless other artists so I have novels, poems, and songs for days, and whereas Im a very good story teller Ill be the first to admit Im sloppy as far as structure goes so I ask that you bare with me and I thank you all in advance. I look forward to sharing... =]

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Hi David, and welcome to the forum! Also, congratulations for your freshly acquired freedom. That's something we so often take for granted, freedom...

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. If you're interested in sharing your work with the forum, please read the bit about the writing workshop. ;)

See you around!
    -Kat