1. HulkingElf

HulkingElf Member

New but been here about a week or two.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HulkingElf, Dec 17, 2020.

So i am an advent fantasy, rpg, dnd fan and i frequently get really good ideas for stories i have several decent ideas i've written down, but only one if actually put any effort into and it is based off of one of my dnd games i'm playing and have been playing, from my characters perspective. Lately cause of the coof 19 and me loosing my job in june i've been a bit expresso depresso, but i'm hoping that sharing my creative juices with everyone would give me some good inspiration to start hitting these other story beads i've written down into actual stories that can be read. But i do have a good amount of experience running and being in dnd games and writing backstories for my characters that i normally get good remarks from my fellow players/dm's. So a lot of my advice will come from dnd experience which, to those uninitiated, is basically a game that is mostly theatre of the mind with several people. There is not much else to why i'm here i enjoy writing when i'm doing it for fun its not my job but a hobby i do on the side occasionally, i look forward to working with everyone.

Bone2pick and Vanna Heller like this.
  2. Xoic

Xoic Prognosticator of Arcana Ridiculosum Contributor Blogerator

Hey, yeah I've seen a few posts from you. It's pretty hard to miss a hulking elf! :D

Welcome aboard, I hope you enjoy it here.

3. Vanna Heller

Vanna Heller Banned

Welcome to the forum!
    Wow, nice to know another fellow DnD player. If you are interested, might I suggest the RPG here. There is currently one that has started a few weeks ago and I'm sure the GM is still accepting players, but just a suggestion.
    Might I speak for everyone to say we are all looking forward to working with you as well.
    ~ Vanna

Memesis and Bone2pick like this.