Tags:
  1. HorrorWriterMersey

HorrorWriterMersey New Member

New Horror Author Joins and Says Hello

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by HorrorWriterMersey, Sep 5, 2018.

Hi everybody. I have just joined and would like to say a big HELLO to everybody.

I am a published horror and paranormal author. I self-publish my titles on Amazon, in both Kindle and Createspace format. I love writing about true paranormal cases, in addition to writing horror fiction. I am also a huge fan of Hammer horror movies, and have written three books on the studio.

I look forward to posting more messages on the forums, as I could talk about writing and books till the cows come home. I would also love to interact with fellow writers and horror fans.

Cheers guys.

[conent redacted] - Wreybies

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Hey there, hi there, ho there.

There bandwagon will be along shortly and since you're clearly interested in a particular genre (horror), you'll get the horror crowd as well! :)

Sadly, I'm relegated to the eyerollingly boring task of passing out the Forum Rules. :whistle:

But speaking of horror... Sometimes I'm not sure if I'm just not watching the right stuff, or if my "horror receptors" are just dead-ass broken. o_O I recently watched the film Hereditary. Great actors, loved the cinematography, the whole life in a dollhouse metaphor, but the end...? What was that? :wtf:

3. rinnika

rinnika Member

Hello and welcome! :)

I don't watch much horror and I certainly have never written it but I'd gladly read some - looking forward to seeing you around!