Tags:
  1. jackbruns28

jackbruns28 New Member

Newbie Here.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jackbruns28, May 10, 2018.

Hello all. Pleased to meet y'all. I've been writing for most of my life, but it's really only been about the past eight years or so that I've started to take it more seriously and tried to get my work published. Unfortunately, despite writing screenplays, short stories, poems, and full length novels, I haven't been able to get my work publish nor land a literary agent. I'm still trying with this new science fiction project, but it's been really depressing getting rejected over and over again. Sometimes I feel I can only write a paragraph because my confidence in my writing ability has been shattered. Anyhow, good seeing you all, and hopefully you all have had more success than I have.

Some Guy likes this.
  2. honey hatter

honey hatter Banned

Welcome jack, I'm a new writer myself only 3 weeks in after 28 years of no writing whatsoever. I hope you do get your sci-fi published soon, stay strong on that front feel good that you are here and that you are a writer. There's a lot of great people here, I think you'll find that you not only like it here. You'll enjoy yourself greatly at this Crossrime Salloon. This place always seems to find those in need of something more when they need it most. Kick back, relax, have a drink it's on me.

P.s. I love Spider Robinson's Callahan's Time Travellers Strictly Cash.