1. jozie

jozie New Member

Not sure what to do

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jozie, Apr 11, 2009.

I posted a piece that I now realize I do not want others to read. I did so on a whim. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that the critiques I had already posted did not count. I am not arguing that. I didn't realize that there was specific format for critiques. That's not the issue. When I realized that I did not want the piece that I posted to be read, I went back to delete it. However, it had already been locked. I can not remove it. I have pm'ed the moderator several times and it still has not been removed. What do I do? I am very upset over this. I just want my piece removed from the site. I shouldn't have posted it to begin with. How do I fix this?

2. seymoore999

seymoore999 New Member

Sorry I don't have an answer but I have a piece locked out too for doing it wrong. Don't be upset though. I think there is a learning curve.

3. jozie

jozie New Member

I'm not upset over the thread being locked. The critiques I posted didn't meet the criteria. That's ok. I'm upset because I can't remove the piece, and I've had second thoughts about posting it.
    The moderator I pm'ed hasn't responded to me. All I want is for the piece to be removed.

4. jozie

jozie New Member

The issue has been resolved. Thank you!