Ominous Minds

Discussion in 'Archive' started by JessWrite, May 6, 2013.

1. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

"That was your dog then?' The cop asked as she shoved Gerald into the car ignoring his request for a cigarette and slamming the door in his smug face.

She then faced Kubi once again her eyes turning becoming soft. "I'm sorry to inform you but I believe your dog's remains were recovered from here as well."

Before she could ask any questions..

A male cop approached his face serious and he sported a long brown trench coat.

"Saw you on your way over here. Guessing these folks know something?"

She nodded. "Affirmative." And turned back to Kubi. "This woman was there during the explosion and she claims to see the direction the man went."

Trench coat's eyes widened as the cop woman seemingly known as 'Kel' told him everything she'd gathered from Stella and her crew.

"I'll inform the others." He said as he as he took down notes. "Can you handle these people?"

She nodded. "Of course."

Trench coat turned to Kubi and gave a small bow. "Thank you for your help mam." The man started off but then paused. "Hey Kel what's the story with that guy?" He asked pointing at Gerald.

"He confessed to the crime of kidnapping the Chief's son." She replied

Trench coat blinked as his lips parted in surprise and jotted down a few more lines. "Shit." Is all he managed to mutter.

"Okay." Kel said facing the others. "Anything else we should know?" She asked as Trench coat walked off to the other officers.

2. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Stella took a sharp breath as the events played before her eyes. Which included, the man being arrested, an officer discussion, and the sad news of Kubi's poor dog. She stared in silence, but she could only think of Mother. Who would injure her? And, why? Was it because of Father? What had her family done to deserve all of this?

Questions...so many questions. And not enough answers. A heavy weight had developed on Stella's shoulders and still she continued to hide her feelings under a polite smile. Even in Hollywood, she'd been known for being 'positively elegant.' Well, this time, she couldn't hold it in any longer!

"Okay." Kel said facing the others. "Anything else we should know?"

"What you should know, Miss, is that I am growing impatient." Stella replied in a hard tone. "What you should know is that this continuous questioning is futile. You say that my mother was badly injured by someone. Not why...same as I do not know why my father was murdered. Or why the locket has disappeared. Or why my eldest brother is selfish enough to not care. Well, I'm tired of not knowing why. And, I'm tired of not being able to do anything about it! Details are necessary...and yet, we seem to only see what's on the surface."

Her cheeks flushed red as she let out her frustration. "So, darling, I'm finished speaking with you if you do not have anything else to say that we should know. We simply must be on our way."

Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
  3. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

No Endings?

Dexter’s eyes snapped open, his cheek pressed against the cold concrete ground of the alley he was in. He pushed himself up still blinking the sleep from his puffy eyes.

This wasn't the best time to be passing out and having freaky dreams.

Seriously........

Weird world......

Kubi with a tail.....and a lot less emotional baggage

Joseph Gordon Levitt was a banker.....

Gerad was a detective.....

Why was his name was Stranko.....?

More exploding buildings.......

Eugene was the son of a police chief.......

Stella had a twin, an asshole and a fake Roxy for siblings.......

Seriously, what in the world had he eaten? It had all felt so really though he figured it was probably the events as of late catching up with him on a subconscious or some sort of philosophical bullshit.

Dexter sight as he leaned against the brick wall and put a cigarette in his mouth as pondered his dream more.

Damn....he didn't get to see the end

He sighed as he lit his cigarette.

That was always the worst part about dreams like that. It was so frustrating when you couldn't see what was going to happen next.

He breathed in the sweet nicotine and blew a puff of smoke. Oh well maybe some stories weren't meant to have endings.

It was for the best that way.

Yeah....there were other stories to be told good and bad.

And he had a feeling a lot trouble was gonna come from the story he was currently living.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
    JessWrite, Pheonix and Love to Write like this.