Ominous Minds

Discussion in 'Archive' started by JessWrite, May 6, 2013.

1. mmarage

mmarage The Detective Contributor

I looked at the man, I simply smirked at his statement and took his hand and shook it. "Hm... it isn't that far from the truth, not many of my friends and family members are still with us, they're either behind bars or six feet under, a curse of a detective, to have those who matter to you be out of your reach no matter what, perhaps it is a price that one must pay in order to uncover the truth, to give one's humanity, heart, even soul away in order to pursue the truth to the ends of the Earth." I said, what I had said was mostly true, I didn't have many family left, some died from disease, some I had caught myself, and the only friends that I had, had been killed in some manner, sometimes by another friend, others tried to use me to fabricate alibis for them, after a while I just detached myself from other human contact, at the most I was acquaintances with people, I preferred it that way, no connections, no danger to others.

JessWrite likes this.
  2. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

"I can't understand that" replied The Valentine.

"I'm a man who is perhaps in the same or more risk than you... yet my family was long gone even before I begun this profession, and I don't make friends... That's my policy" said the man with a carefree yet serious tone.

"Saying... what is your current opinion on this?... No blood huh?, quite curious. I assume that no one contaminated the crime scene, am I right?"

JessWrite likes this.
  3. mmarage

"Hm... it's possible that it could have been contaminated, or David himself was lying about the body not being moved, because if a chainsaw was used to kill him, then why did no one hear him nor his anguished cries as they cut him up? There's two explanations as I said before, he was either incapacitated, gagged, or dead, and the weapon wasn't a chainsaw, but something else, it's possible that a stray dog came while the murderer had ran off, or the weapon that he used was unique and used something to change the wound's shape and depth, if it were dogs, it was possibly a pack and it's likely that they were hungry and ate part of the body, at least they ate at the wounds, we don't know the crime scene as they discovered it, unfortunately we don't have the opportunity to see the crime scene as it was when the police arrived." I said, I sighed deeply.

I looked around and made sure that any officers were out of ear shot. "There's also something that been bugging me since I went home yesterday... Why was Eugene there, he obviously wasn't there for the funeral, otherwise he would have been there much earlier, and he's an idiot but he must've been at enough crime scenes to be able to tell when a shooting has taken place... and also, when we called the police why didn't they come back? Something's wrong here, I can feel it... I have a feeling that locket that was stole was very important to this case, it might even be the reason that he died, remember what Stella had said, it was priceless to him, he never let ANYONE see what was inside... David didn't even seem to care about the thing, I have a theory that locket is actually worthless, but what lies within is actually very valuable, maybe... maybe David finally looked inside and saw what was inside of it, maybe he took whatever was inside, all he saw was just some metal and nothing else... of course this is all speculation, he might not have really cared because, his family is loaded, losing a family heirloom that he might not have ever cared about, especially since his family is the richest, something like that might not be worth a penny in his eyes." I said in a hushed tone of voice.

JessWrite likes this.
  4. SocksFox

SocksFox Contributor Contributor Contest Winner 2023

Piper and Teddy: Regrouping

Widget yapped hysterically at the sound of Piper's key in the door. Not wanting to upset her mother, Piper paused at the edge of the threshold to make sure the path was clear. Catching her dog up, she bolted for the stairs, still furious with Teddy, who had refused to drop her off at her apartment off Peabody Street.

"Why?" She demanded as he had pulled into her parents' driveway.

"Because it's an active crime scene for one thing." His scowl was ominous. "For another, it is bound to draw the attention of every Tom, Dick, and Whacko from the funeral. I don't want you there alone. You won't stay put at your place. I know how you think, Pippa. So drop it."

She had to make do with a satisfying slam of the car door.

Piper knew better than to snarl at him. It wouldn't do a lick of good. Besides, she couldn't go out looking like an urchin who just escaped from a street fight. It would raise far too many questions, and when coupled with the fact that she felt like death warmed over made the decision simple. She would snoop around her neighborhood in the morning. No one would look twice at a young lady out with her dog.

Sometimes retreat was the better part of valor and there also was the lure of her bathroom at the house, so much nicer than the one in her apartment. There was a lot that could be cured by a soak in a hot tub. With her dog under her arm, she went upstairs and disappeared through a door.

Teddy waited until he saw lights flicker on upstairs before he pulled his car out of the driveway and backed right across the street into his own. Pulling out his Bot, he dialed Alex's number.

A grumbly voice answered on the second trill. "Yes?"

"Alex. It's Teddy. Sorry to call so late, but just wanted to give you a heads up..." The professor gave a succinct account of the day's events, including Piper's newly acquired shiner. "She's pissed because I brought her back to your place, instead of her flat. Keep an ear open in case she tries to sneak out."

Dr. Rhodes snorted. "Will do, Teddy. Thanks for the warning. I heard her come up with Widget, so we should be all right."

The next morning Piper was up with the sun. Dressed superbly tailored ankle length navy trousers, leather ballet flats, and a blue and white boat neck top, she gathered up her bag, bot, and dog before heading out toward the bus stop. Oversized movie star sunglasses and a floppy brimmed hat concealed her black eye and bruised cheek.

It didn't take her long to reach Peabody Street. Setting Widget down, she set off into the quiet street of her neighborhood.

JessWrite likes this.
  5. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

David was the first to his family's mansion. Both he and Lester had stayed at there own places as opposed to the mansion itself. He had actually rushed to the mansion when Stella called. He couldn't believe that Stella was actually going to look for that damn locket. He was hoping to convince her not to.

He unlocked doors and stepped in the home which to see his two sisters and no one else. "Stella." He said nodding towards her and then gave his younger sister a glance.

As Joe and The Valentine continued to speak to each other in front of the crime scene. Another man stepped in between them. He was tall at least 6'1 or maybe 6'2 and he wore an almost pitch black leather trench coat along with leather gloves. His hair was dark and touched his shoulders. He had a faint smile on his face as he looked on either side of him at the two other gentleman.

He his eyes were brown but not cold like the eyes of someone hard. But actually quite filled with life. "Who are you two?" He asked curiously

JessWrite likes this.
  6. mmarage

I looked at the man that had walked up to us, I crossed my arms. "Joe Edogawa, private detective, and you are?" I asked, I felt suspicious of the man, could he be another detective, maybe someone to come follow us, learn what we know and then report it to his boss?

JessWrite likes this.
  7. Kingtype

"Oh I've heard of you.....in fact I was just seeking someone who could supply me with information." He shook his head. "Oh where are my manners? My name is Stan." He continued. "I'm seeking knowledge about who shot up the funeral yesterday night."

The attack of course had been on the news but the Stanfields had refused any sort of news reporters into there home and of course refused questions. But that didn't stop it from blowing up all over the streets over night. "I didn't attend it myself but I know a lot of folks where there. So I've been asking around."

He sighed. "Can either of you tell me anything? Its very important."

JessWrite likes this.
  8. TheLeonard112

TheLeonard112 Sūpākūru Senpai

Eddie Cartwright

That Night
    Eddie slowly walked towards his car. On the way there he pondered over the events that had taken place that night. He looked to his feet while thinking, it was like time slowed down, like his feet were moving as fast as molasses. Just what he was thinking about, reacting the events tonight, even in his mind, seemed so unreal, that time slowed down just to take it all in. Once he had actually gotten to his car, it felt like an eternity since he had been.

He laid back in the car seat of his Lincoln K-Series car, and sighed into the air. After a few minutes of thinking more, he pulled out the parking lot, and started to drive home. He went slow, just cruising down the streets. He pulled out his Luger P08, and gripped it firmly. His face was then covered in anger as he thought of who could have done all this.

Eddie continued to drive home swiftly instead of the slow way he had been. Once he actually got home, he was exhausted. He was tired and worn, mentally. He walked into his father's Moving Co. building, with his bot trailing behind him, and with his hat and coat on.

He walked upstairs immediately, it was a completely separate house. It had multiple locked doors to get up to the actual house, multiple iron doors, and the last was wood as if a house door. Safety precautions like this made Eddie feel safe after what had happened tonight. Though Eddie knew if there was someone like him, that they could kick in even the iron doors.

He walked past his father's room, he was lying in bed, with his door open. Eddie just smiled at the fact that his other father was alive and well, even if he was a little coward, though Eddie was sure after his father has seen what he can do, he thinks Eddie can take care of himself. Cowardly old man. Eddie laughed in his head.

Eddie soon made his was abruptly to his bed. As soon as his bed was in his vision, he jumped from the hall, into his room, falling on his bed. After hitting the bed he automatically did a body roll. While rolling, he held the covers, this wrapped him up in the blankets that laid upon his bed. After being wrapped in his sheets, and being on his back he begun to stare at his ceiling, out of nostalgia of earlier. He keep seeing the dead corpse, it kept him up for a long while, but his body eventually had enough and put him to sleep.

Day 2

Eddie awoke to the sound of his bot ringing, he picked up the bot. Instead of a call, he realized that the message sent was a voice mail.

“Hello darling, this is Stella Stanfield. I’d like to present you with an offer of partnership; a partnership in the case of my family’s missing locket. I feel that it is only best to retrieve the locket and find the culprit who put many in danger. Further proceedings will be held at the Stanfield Mansion at precisely noon. The choice is yours, but I do look forward to your presence.”

Eddie shivered at the sound of Stella's voice, yet he was hesitant on helping her.

"I'm no flatfoot, I don't even know why I am considering this..." he said to himself. Despite his doubt, he got in the shower and dressed himself in a red sweater vest, which under had a black button u shirt, and a white tie, he also sported some white pants and black dress shoes. He soon grabbed his same coat and ran out the house. He swiftly leaped to his car, and sped off.

He drove to the mansion. He had said he was no detective, but he wanted to find whoever did this, very badly.

As he walked in he toke off his coat to reveal one of his most favorite outfits.

JessWrite likes this.
  9. mmarage

"I'm very sorry sir, but I cannot reveal any information at this time." I said, I didn't know who had shot up the funeral just yet, but it's always a bad idea to tell anyone that isn't actually connected to the case about it, in fact it was probably a bad idea to let anyone know any information at this point, the Stanfields are viable suspects, and the police didn't seem trustworthy in my eyes at this point of time.

JessWrite likes this.
  10. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

"Stella." He said nodding towards her and then gave his younger sister a glance.

Stella turned at the sound of her name, a brilliant smile on her face. "Ah David, I'm glad you came to give your support. Ruthie and I were just speaking that we hope it will be a nice turnout."

She placed a hand on her hip as she studied her twin's expression. "Did you sleep well, David? I must say, I did not given the circumstances. If Father were here, he would have been absolutely devastated." Stella shook her head, her voice going quiet. "Well, if Father were here, we would not even be in this situation..."

Ruthie put her gentle hand on her sister's shoulder. "Don't worry Stella, we'll find the locket. I mean, with others on your side, how hard will it be?"

11. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

The sound of humming filled the kitchen along with the sounds of baking. Pots clanged, timers beeped and smell of pastries filled the air. Roland pulled a fresh batch of cupcakes out of the oven and proceed to decorate them with multi-colored icing. Once those were done he set them on the counter. Ready for sale. Pleasant Pastries was officially open for the day. As Roland wiped his floury hands with a towel his bot came up to his head beeping. "A message? This early in the morning?" He mused as he played the message. It was Stella. Asking for his help in locating her family's locket. He looked around the shop. He could spare it being closed for a day.
    The open sign was replaced with a closed sign and Roland grabbed a plate of Lemon Tarts. Because of the fiasco at the funeral, Stella hadn't been able to enjoy her favorite pastry. Well, she would today.

Twenty minutes later, Roland's white bakery truck pulled into the Stanfield mansion driveway. He made his way up the steps and knocked lightly on the door. The lemon tarts on the plate in front of him smelled so good that it took all his self-control not to eat one. Hopefully she'd open the door soon, else there might not be any tarts left for her to enjoy.

JessWrite likes this.
  12. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

"Another bad sale. This is not good, not good at all." The mister mused. "It seems people have lost interest in our little circus with such terrible events as of late."
    Kubi tried to pay no attention to the woes of the head mister, a good man. But decent men don't mean good business, if they didn't start making money soon there would be no circus. This thought troubled Kubi as she flew in the air swinging from rope bound bar to rope bound bar. Catching another one she swung forward high in he circus tent, did a flip two spins and caught the bar with only her legs. Swing upside down the pictured her life without the circus. Where would she go? what would she do? She knew nothing else, the circus was everything to her and the only thing to her. Her pondering costed her as she missed the next bar by a finger tip she did a short yelp and fell into the net below.

She frowned annoyed that she wa so careless.

"Kubi! the phone!" Raki called from the kitchen. Kubi got off the net and swaggered towards the phone, feeling annoyed she answered.
    It was Stella. At first Kubi decided not to go, she like Stanfield but not enough to risk her life, then a thought occured to her. the idea so tempting she decided it was worth the risk. With nothing to loose she went off towards the mansion.

Kubi opened the door to see Roland with tarts. "Cheff guy!" She called happily to him running over, "Hallo." Kubi chirped while she looked around for Stella.
    "Do you know where Stella is?"

JessWrite likes this.
  13. lixAxil

"I'm more worried for that strange pal in green, the man just dissapeared y'know right?" said The Valentine to Joe after hearing his suspicion around Eugene.

He knew a lot of the man, his work was the reason, yet knew info is always useful...
    "Saying, so what can you tell me about this Eugene?" asked to Joe.... however, the apparation of a new character in the tale interrupted him.

"Can either of you tell me anything? Its very important."

The Valentine made a gesture with his arms and hands while shaking his head in denial after Joe's answer.

"You heard the man, can't be throwing info... though I work on a different fashion than him, perhaps a bit of paper in front and I'll spill the beans..." said with that carefree tone, that seemed as if he were to be mocking

JessWrite likes this.
  14. Kingtype

"Hmmm." Stan hummed. "So you'd be willing to talk for money?" He asked pulling a wallet from his pocket. "I heard you mention something about a man in green?"

David blinked at his sisters a few times and the other arriving guests. He was silent as the other people entered the mansion. But it came to the point he couldn't hold in anymore. "Stella are you insane! You can't go wasting peoples times going on a hunt for a locket that was taken by someone who was clearly armed." He lectured her. "Why not just let the po-" He remembered that they had ignored the second call last night.

"Look I just don't think we should go out looking for this thing." He added his tone becoming calm again. He then realized he ignored Stella's question. "I slept well enough."

JessWrite likes this.
  15. lixAxil

Then The Valentine narrated the same story everyone saw, in the most objective way possible, leaving aside any idea that he may have, as this was considered to modify the reception of information.
    He emphasized certain points, like the disappearance of the locket, who was close to it too. Who were those that left the place, those that stood, those that not, the unknown whereabout of the man in green. He even add detailed stuff about the number of wounded, who were, where the wound was inflicted and how.

"..... And after the events, this famous guy Eugene showed himself, late after the event, then after making his presence and mocking the corpse in a very rude way, he investigated part of the mansion by itself.... If you ask me, he was.... Naaa, forget it, just an idea after all"

Of course The Valentine ignored that Joe didn't want to reveal information, it wasn't of his concern after all. Yet he took care to just mention Joe as <the detective Edogawa> without adding any extra info about him.

JessWrite likes this.
  16. mmarage

I sighed quietly in annoyance as he retold everything, I listened to any extra info that I might have missed, after all, it wasn't as if I could be all over the funeral at once... though we don't know a thing about this Stan guy, what was his motive as to investigate this, was he just some sleazy reporter just looking for his next scoop, just going to make a bunch of accusations without the slightest bit of evidence? Was he working with the murderer, trying to see how much information we had? Or was he merely trying to seek the truth at the behest of someone else? Or maybe he was just some curious bystander that wanted to try and solve this, maybe get to be known as the man who solved the case of 'Richard Stanfield and the Mysterious Locket'?

"...May I inquire as to why you're investigating all of this?" I asked crossing my arms, I didn't show any signs of accusing him of anything, nor of allowing any of the true curiosity that I had bottled within

JessWrite likes this.
  17. Kingtype

Stan nodded in thanks and handed The Valentine his payment. He was happy about getting what he wanted. He information mostly about. locket and the man in green.

He started to walk away and stopped once Joe spoke to him. "Its a private matter." He said as he continued down the street. A smile spreading across his lips as he began to seek for more clues on the streets.

JessWrite likes this.
  18. lixAxil

"Quite funny our friend if you ask me..." said The Valentine while looking for a cigarette within his pockets.

After that he lit it and then walked toward Joe and patted him in the back as if they were to be old friends or something like that.

"If you show me a bit of green magic, I'll tell you anything too" said with an smile on his face.
    Then he walked down the street, toward the mansion.

JessWrite likes this.
  19. mmarage

I sighed. "I'll come back later, maybe with some meat... It'll lure any dogs to the area, if they come quickly then we'll know that there are indeed stray dogs in the vicinity that would have smelled the blood and the corpse immediately, if they were hungry then they would have eaten the body." I thought, I watched as Stan walked away. "...If he is up to something, I'll find out." I thought.

Quite funny our friend if you ask me..." said The Valentine while looking for a cigarette within his pockets.

After that he lit it and then walked toward Joe and patted him in the back as if they were to be old friends or something like that.

"If you show me a bit of green magic, I'll tell you anything too" said with an smile on his face.

I looked at Valentine as he patted my back. "I'll keep that in mind, though you should be more careful who you tell your info to, it may come back to haunt you." I said, I walked after him, I was planning on going anyway, I didn't see anything interesting, there were still too many people around, I'd come back at midnight, when hardly anyone was around and conduct my experiments.

JessWrite likes this.
  20. TheLeonard112

Eddie Cartwright

Eddie was quite disappointed that once he got to the mansion, David and Stella seemed to be either arguing or something, when they should instead be looking for clues evidence. Eddie tucked his arms into each other and a vein streaked across his forehead. I really want to help out, but I can't do that without being with the real detectives. he thought. Eddie, after the previous night, aspired to help figure out who killed his friend, and kill him in cold blood.

Eddie sat and pondered to himself. Thinking. I have no idea what verum means, but I am sure one of the detective do. Anyway, who would kill Mr.Stanfield besides the obvious. Let's scratch out someone we would expect. Let's think, why would Stella kill him. Stella wouldn't... Let's take it into consideration anyway. Maybe she dislike her family, she doesn't seem to get along with Lester. Maybe because she disliked her father, I mean she said that he never let her wear the locket, but that went for everyone. She hasn't shown any anything to show she hates her mother. Maybe Ruthie did it, she is quiet, she seems suspicious. But, how could a grown man overpower a older man. Did she get people to help her. Then he would struggle a lot, does the body show any signs of struggle. I gotta check that. Lester seems to love his father much, but maybe he is hiding something. He seems the most business qualified, maybe he was sick of trying to live up to his father's name. Maybe he wants to be the new Big Bad. he thought to himself. He looked over to Stella and David. "What could they be planning, is it one, is it those two, maybe even all of them teamed up." he said very quietly. He wanted really hard to help solve this case. He begun to get angry at his own uselessness. "Dammit!" he said slamming his fist onto the arm of the wooden chair he was in. The arm shattered and Eddie calmed himself.

Eddie soon heard a knocking on the door. He walked over to it with his hands on the back of his head, sighing. He opened the door, almost ripping it off its hinges, using a little more strength than he should have. "Oh, Good Morning little girl and Mr.Cook." he said waving to the two. He saw a dessert on the plate of the cook. "May I have on, please." he asked politely.

JessWrite likes this.
  21. lixAxil

Making his grandious entrance The Valentine stepped into the mansion...
    Though his great entrance was pretty much just to bribe the guards.

So he was pretty much, the uninvited guest once again, though he didn't really worried about that, after all the place would fill again probably. He felt though that his presence was being too noticeable lately, yet at this point he was being in part driven by curiosity more than just his job.

So the man stepped to greet the residents of the mansion, the Standfields.

"Greetings, a grey morning again I guess..." he said hinting the cloudy day, but also the state of the mansion's residents.

"I'll cut to the chase inmediatly though, forgive me, if you ask why, let's just say that I'm an special type of unknown detective..." the man lied with a very skilled convicing expression and tone, yet in real, if one analyze this carefully, it isn't far from the truth.

"So David and Stella Standfiel, I'll ask a simple yet important question. <What kind of man was Richard Standfield?>"... though something that he already knew, he felt that more information was necessary, he was ready to bribe them if needed, yet he knew that they wouldn't accept the bribe easily.... well, that's just a perhaps..

"Oh, and I mean in all senses, as a person, father, a boss, with relatives, in business, etc.... I know some folks would be dying to kill him, but well, this seems to dwell into a different aspect than your cliche one.."

JessWrite likes this.
  22. TheLeonard112

Eddie Cartwright

"I'll cut to the chase inmediatly though, forgive me, if you ask why, let's just say that I'm an special type of unknown detective..." the man lied with a very skilled convicing expression and tone, yet in real, if one analyze this carefully, it isn't far from the truth.

"So David and Stella Standfiel, I'll ask a simple yet important question. <What kind of man was Richard Standfield?>"... though something that he already knew, he felt that more information was necessary, he was ready to bribe them if needed, yet he knew that they wouldn't accept the bribe easily.... well, that's just a perhaps..

"Oh, and I mean in all senses, as a person, father, a boss, with relatives, in business, etc.... I know some folks would be dying to kill him, but well, this seems to dwell into a different aspect than your cliche one.."

As much as Eddie wanted to figure out who killed Mr.Stanfield, he did find the way the Valentine said his question a little broad. Eddie turned to him before he could get an answer from Stella and David, "Excuse me, Mr.Detective. I would like to solve this as much as you, but try to be a little less..crude with your words. Maybe just make your questions a little more sincere when asking the family of the deceased." Eddie stated. He then walked over to a portrait of Richard Stanfield, and turned over to Joe. "Also pardon me, Joe could you give me the low down on this body? Any signs of a struggle?" he asked.

JessWrite likes this.
  23. lixAxil

"Maybe you're right, maybe not... but the question had been launched already, so too late to worry about details" replied The Valentine to Eddie.

"So.." he turned to the Standfield... "Feel free to start whenever you want..."

JessWrite likes this.
  24. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Stella

"Wonderful!" Stella exclaimed, bringing her hands together into a clap. "Simply wonderful you all have arrived."

With a smile, she looked towards the interesting man wanting information. "My father was a good, giving man and had a true heart for others is all I can say in such a short time. It's no question that many enjoyed working with him. But, no more chit-chat we must get to business!" Stella stepped an inch closer to the ones standing, but couldn't help catching a glimpse of David. She'd heard his argument...and wasn't quite sure what to make of it. They needed to find that locket, how could he say otherwise?

"David, I respect your opinion, but I absolutely need to find that locket! I'm not insane, I'm concerned. Besides, this is not being done for me, but for the family...for Father." Stella gave a knowing look before spinning on her heel, her back turned to him. "Now to business."

"Did I hear business?" Lester asked, stepping through the open door. His scowl fell on Stella. "What's the meaning of this?"

"So glad you asked!" Stella replied. "We seem to have two difficult situations on our hands and I'm not about to let them go unresolved. The locket needs to be found and so does the cause of Father's murder."

Lester shook his head. "Murder is not for a lady to look into. Rather, weren't you going to leave this morning?"

"Change of plans! And don't you worry, dear, I'm not looking into murder. My goal is to find the locket. The murder can be handled by others."

Stella glanced over the ones in the room. "To make this easier, we're going to be needing to be in groups. Now, let's see if I can get these names straight."

She pointed a manicured nail toward each person. "Mr. Stone, Kubi, Eddie, David, Lester, and you Sir--" Stella indicated the information man, who she had no name for. "...Shall seek the murderer. While Ruthie, Mr. Edogawa, and myself shall look for the locket. The ones who have not arrived yet would be with our cause as well."

Stella nodded in approval, her plan was...perfect!

25. TheLeonard112

Eddie Cartwright

She pointed a manicured nail toward each person. "Mr. Stone, Kubi, Eddie, David, Lester, and you Sir--" Stella indicated the information man, who she had no name for. "...Shall seek the murderer. While Ruthie, Mr. Edogawa, Mr. Anderson, his Red acquaintance, and myself shall look for the locket."

Eddie wasn't sure of what to think, what could the importance of this locket be? Anyway, he was glad that he would be able to provide assistance in figuring out the cause of death, but more importantly, the murderer. He grabbed the collar of his red sweater vest and pulled it down with one finger, and sighed. He was a little disappointed that he wouldn't be working with Stella, the only person he could really talk to. Though he knew he would have to get serious, for him to help solve this case.

Eddie looked at the members of his group, and he set his eyes down on Lester and The Valentine. He thought to himself, I am not sure if I am happy that I am with the person I suspect the most, and the person that is the most mysterious. he thought.

Eddie raised his hand and spoke before being called on. "Stella, where has the body of Mr.Stanfield being held and excuse me, Detective Edogawa, I need your assistance once I know where it is." Eddie proclaimed. He was still trying to find signs of struggle to disprove his hunch on young Ruthie, so he needed to figure out where the body was.

JessWrite likes this.