1. topimerlin

topimerlin New Member

"On sundays I change the dirty sheets and start over."

Discussion in 'Word games' started by topimerlin, Jun 30, 2015.

Use this sentence or take inspiration from it.

BrianIff likes this.
  2. Indigo Sugar

Indigo Sugar Member

Oddly enough, I do change my sheets on Sundays... I like to start the weeks fresh ;)

3. JustinCupcake

JustinCupcake Member

Hi All, I was inspired to write a quirky little story off this prompt it was a lot of fun 571 words.

STARTING OVER

On Sundays I change the dirty sheets with clean ones, time to start over. I strip off the pajamas and toss those in the laundry too. I stand there observing my nude form for a moment. I liked this shape, but fresh starts are always best when committed to in full. We all need to remove the dirty from our bodies and after the weekend adventures around the city, its best to follow suit with the rest of me.

I start with the hair, I tug on my scalp for a moment until I hear the familiar snap pop and my hand no longer feels like its having a tug of war with the rest of me. I examine the heap of hair sitting in my hand. I really enjoyed the style of the cut, made me feel punky and fresh. But the light color will have to be something else for certain. I felt to fake with platinum blonde.

Tossing the hair to the side I take little time removing my eyebrows. These ones were too thick and bushy anyway. I observe myself in the mirror a little more, turning to my side slightly, looking at the pudge of my belly. The extra weight was enjoyable in keeping a little warmer, but the going up the stairs has been a bitch, and my apartment has no elevator so six pack it is!

I observe the other parts of my body that may need adjusting and adjust accordingly, you never know what this week may bring in the romantic department, right? After dealing with my masculine insecurity I decide it’s time for the final step before replacing all the stuff I took off. I reach my left hand behind my head and start to claw at the bump between my neck and skull. It hurts like hell, but I manage to get the skin off relatively in one piece. I take extra precautions putting the skin into the hamper, reminding myself to wash it on delicate, we don’t need an incident like last time. Washers are expensive after all.

Already feeling fresh I strut over to my closet and throw the double doors open. My favorite part. I browse the tones, Amber, olive, ebony, mahogany, pale, jaundice, muted peach. I decide its good time for mahogany, its fall after all. This tone goes best with all my favorite sweaters.

I dive a leg into the leg, slipping it over my muscles, it feels good, feels comfortable. By the time I am wrapping the glorious tone around my left arm, stretching my fingers into place. I am not only feeling good, I am feeling sexy. Which is perfect, the pudge made me feel more frumpy than sexy. I went with a freckled pale with the pudge which probably didn’t help.

I stretch the final bit of tone over my jaw and to the back of my skull. I pop on some angled dark brows, nothing too angled mind you, and I want to be serious looking but not pissed off looking after all. After that I decide to sprinkle on a little manicured five o’ clock shadow, just enough to look rugged. Keeping the same punky cut as before but with an earthy natural deep brown hair finishes off the look.

Feeling awesome and sexy I stand there nude, observing my newness. Great! Just Fucking Great! There’s a run in my leg!

Imaginarily, Margo and matwoolf like this.
  4. Margo

Margo New Member

Haha Justin, that was brilliant. My favorite line was "I dive a leg into the leg".

JustinCupcake likes this.
  5. JustinCupcake

JustinCupcake Member

Thanks a lot it was fun to write!

6. Witchymama

Witchymama Active Member

"there's a run in my leg"

This is perfection.