Out of Their Minds

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Charisma, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Just as stupid Francine was acting, Calipto felt his skin dissolving. However, years of stregnthening his cells aided him. Instead of dying, he felt down with his skin melting and his body on fire. Mortimer made his attempt on 'divinity' just before Calipto crawled towards Francine again.
    "H-help me..."
    He wailed to Francine, and spoke slowly:
    "Heal me now, Francine...now..."
    Francine nodded, and then winked at him. Calipto lost his last inch of confidence.
    "I'm stupid Calipto, but not that much. I've learned from you, that to be good - you don't have to be stupid. Just like to be bad, you don't have to be smart. If you had a little bit of brain, you should've realized I was bluffing. I mean, I couldn't squish Belleth in seven minutes? Please."
    With that, she shot up the temperature in Calipto's body who screamed. Soon there was a mass burst of oxygen and smoke. They coughed, the dust revealing oily ooze.
    Everic had been calmed down by Skye who had convinced her of her father's reality. Francine smiled at Jerry who grinned.
    "I knew you were bluffing. You didn't even hit me once."
    Francine chuckled, and then looked around.
    "Where's Brenda?"
    "Cooking lunch."
    She walked in, with a smile on her face.
    "It's over, isn't it?"
    She asked Belleth, who nodded.
    "Except one thing."
    "What?"
    "Two limbs..."
    They all laughed.

2. ValianceInEnd

ValianceInEnd Active Member

The Final Post *Dum Dum Dum*

Mortimer's eyes flitted open, and he looked around. He found him self in a celestial hall, filled with golden beams of light. Slowly lifting himself up, he looked around curiously. A man sat on a thrown across the room from him, smiling.
    "Am I, am I home?" said Mortimer, completely stunned. The man smiled, and pointed to the strange crown on his head. Mortimer smiled back.
    "It has been a long time Morty," said the man affectionately, "You have lived a pained life, but succeeded. For that, you may have the throne now."
    Mortimer walked forward and grabbed the crown from the man, "This... is... f***ing awesome. Now get outta here man." suddenly snapped Mortimer. The man scowled, then disappeared into thin air. Mortimer sat on the thrown, and folded his fingers together.
    "Well, now that I am God of the world... what to do? Hmmmm," Mortimer looked into the glass ball next to him, seeing it was a viewing glass to Earth.
    "Ah yes, I know what I'll do!" He waved his hand above the crystal ball, muttering a bit. Suddenly a picture of all the people he had known from the facility appeared before him. They were standing together somewhere, all happy for some reason or another. Mortimer's eyes lit up with joy and he laughed to himself.
    "Well, this is it my fellow f***tards. I told you I'd be your god!"
    Everyone in the image collapsed, spitting blood from their mouths and grabbing their chests. He zoomed in on Francine.
    "Well well. I don't think this is the proper death for you white bitch," cackled Mortimer. Suddenly her entire body exploded.
    "Spontaneous combustion should do. Well, that was fun." Mortimer waved his hand at the ball again and looked away, placing his chin on his fist.
    "Now what? I didn't realize being God could maybe be this f***ing dull." He looked back at the crystal ball and smiled, "Well, maybe there is a few things I can do to fix that sh*t hole. Maybe some fireballs from the sky, or a good hurricane or two. Haha! This'll be the best reign yet! Goodbye miserable little sh*t heads!" Mortimer laughed to himself all day as he caused nothing but chaos on the lovely little planet.

THE END. That's right. Everyone died, and Mortimer REALLY was the Messiah. Now he's God. Every thing's f***ed... um... yeah... that's not a very happy ending. Well, hope you all enjoyed Out of Their Minds! It was fun, especially for Mortimer. Well, good bye folks! Please grab your fire-proof umbrellas on the way out. Ta ta for now!

3. Rumpole40k

Rumpole40k Banned

THE END: BELLETH, GREGOR, KLESPS

Belleth looked at Mortimer’s body and felt the pangs of regret. “I could have done more. I should have. You said the same thing when Caplito began purging his enemies. I would have been dead if you didn't absorb my cells and keep them separate. You have nothing left to prove.”

You did all you could my friend, said Klesps.

"What do we do with Gregor?"

You let him out and he was evil. Are you willing to do that again?

Belleth shook his head. A ripple passed through his body. With a wet gurgle, a brain and spinal column passed out of his leg. Gregor Handel … serial killer and hunted of mankind was truly dead. “What about you Klesps? Are you ever going to come out and have your own body?”

Why don’t we discuss it after a game of cards?

4. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

The ending for Niel/Chaos

After the incident in New Jersey, Niel returned to the asylum. On one day a police man visits him.

"Mr. Charon. You no longer have to stay here. Your step-father has been arrested for assualting your mom. Due to this new evidence the judge has changed his previous ruling. You're free to go." says the police man. The police man leaves the asylum.

Niel gets up and goes to the reception area. "Excuse me miss, do you mind if I use the phone." says Niel. "Sure, go ahead." says the nurse. Niel picks dials a number. "Hey there, did you hear about me getting released. So you'll be here in a few minutes? Great, I'll see you then." says Niel.

He goes outside and waits for awhile. Eventually a red convertable pulls up, infront of the asylum. An attractive college age woman steps out of the car. "Hey guys." says the woman as she runs up and hugs Niel.

"Hey Ash." says Niel as he kisses her. Ash says "So, what was it like, being put into an asylum." Niel laughs and says "If I told you what happened, you would probably think I was crazy. I just want to get home and relax." "Sounds like a good idea to me." says Ash.

1 person likes this.
  5. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Skye giggled madly as the block towers towered over them. Everic had the knight in her hand, and Skye had the princess.
    “Save me fair knight!”
    Skye giggled, her voice a few tones lower then her normal, “I’m up in this tower all alone.”
    “I come!” Everic said, her English slowly getting better. They both laughed as the knight rode his way on his plastic steed.
    “Oh fair knight, come hither!”
    “Hair down!” Everic said.
    “Let your hair down!” Skye corrected. She grasped the hair of the doll, tugging it as the long locks fell down. Just as the ends hit near the knight, the head popped off. Both girls fell over, giggling madly as the head rolled onto the floor.

Francine and Brenda eyed calmly the little girls play with the dolls and knights. Brenda nudged her and they laughed, walking to the porch. They looked over to the beautiful garden Brenda had been working on - it was bordered by cherry bushes and guava trees alternating the bushes. There were several hills of flowers inside, and the butterflies rose as high as the balcony they stood in.

"How's everyone in the hospital, Francine?"
    Brenda broke the silence after a short while, and Francine giggled.
    "Happy and jolly, actually. Since I've adopted Everic, things move faster. I guess she takes up much of my time."
    "Yeah, that's why I took a leave from the hospital. Skye needed to settle in, and I guess that takes up a lot of time too."
    Francine nodded, and then looked away.
    "Why the silence, Francine?"
    She smiled, and then said calmly:
    "Silence is a blessing, Brenda. When you're a superhuman and superfrontik kinda thing, you find it that way."
    Brenda chortled, and then asked:
    "Too much pressure, eh?"
    "Tell me about it! I've been around the world in ten days! Healing kids in Africa, solving drought problems, making buildings, giving speeches and all other stuff. And the press never leaves me, and neither do 'love birds'. Only in your house, the military saves me. Whoot."
    Brenda nodded, and then asked:
    "Who said being a superhero meant being like Superman? It's all as bad as it can get."
    "Yeah...but it's fun too. I remind myself to calm down and knock it off each time I look at the poor, miserable people. I guess it's worth it."
    "And you still find time for the hospital?"
    Francine giggled, saying:
    "Of course I do. It's lame to say I don't find time for family."

Brenda then tied her hair into a ponytail, when Francine added:
    "And yeah, Niel and Chaos left. With a girlfriend. Boy, lucky her. Two in one..."
    They chuckled hard, and then Brenda asked:
    "What about everyone else?"
    "Didn't change much for many. Glenny's gotten rid of Ramses, and we're still ruling whether to let go of him or not. He wouldn't want to go back to his life of supporting his mother, maybe."
    Brenda nodded, after which Francine said in a flow:
    "And Olena told me about her two other personalities too. They seem to be in harmony, though I can't get her out without a little cooperation from her. Let's see - I don't want to rush for no good reason.Noah has improved, he was out for a long while in coma, but now that he's up again I'm slowly getting him to a focal point other than me. Slowly."
    She then cupped her hands around her jaw.
    "Ambriel's left the city. She found it hard to stay after this. Especially since she shouldn't help during some part of it."
    Brenda frowned, and then whispered something to Francine, at which she was shaken.
    "She's an - that!"
    "Yup, an alien. But we don't have to pester her. She's going through a lot lately."
    They nodded, and then Brenda added:
    "Lamia and Edna Travis are aliens too, though. But they don't need to be pestered either. I have my eyes on them."
    They giggled, at which Francine blurt out:
    "And Belleth is, by the way, still there. Playing cards with Klesps. Boy I sure hope he never leaves. Everyone loves him."
    "But doesn't Ghalmaraz need him?"
    "I bet he knows better."
    They both nodded, and were again thrown into a trance of silence.

Francine erected a little.
    "There's something I've learned during the last week. For one, not everyone who suffers from a mental disorder is crazy. They're just...different. They just perceive and relate to life differently. If we just tell them what they're dealing with - or what they can deal with - they'd be better off. No need for medications or stupid procedures. They're just normal in their own way."
    They both smiled to each other, at which Brenda asked:
    "So if you want to get settled, what are your plans?"
    "I'd probably take it if he's a good guy."
    "But isn't making a copy of yourself dangerous?"
    "Hey, I'll just tell him before marriage that we can't have kids 'cause I was invaded by a bunch of bad aliens who mutated me so I become the most awesome thing on Earth so if I had a daughter she might be used against Earth which will be destroyed."
    "I'm sure he'll believe you."

Brenda jerked up her mobile to read a new message, and then put it back.
    "But really, what will you do? What if your kid becomes Calipto kinda psycho freak? Anything can happen."
    "Yes, anything can happen. My kid can even become the savior of mankind."
    They looked at each other, and then grinned widely.
    "When we're out of our minds, but inside of our hearts - anything can happen."
    The horizon was freckled with a smile as the sun slipped past the hold of the day.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.