Outlaws

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Leaka, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

Sam chewed her thumbnail, nervously waiting. Others came forward, agreeing to fight. She almost smiled that she wasn't the only one now. They'd followed her lead, not that she was anything of a leader.

She stuffed her hands into the jacket pockets and stepped back beside the others. Looking across the room at the other Outlaws, she wondered which one would possibly be her opponent.

2. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Fine then since Blaine here suggested the tournament style I will announce who goes first," Wrey said, "Me and Blaine will serve as leaders and we will fight the last battle, for those who are suffering to stay alive as they bleed to death you will be witness to whoever is victor and of course anyone who is still alive, I am of course I am refering to my large group, you will be the only living witness."
    Kimmy walked away from Blaine's group and walked over to Wrey.
    "I'll fight them first sir Wrey," Kimmy said.
    "Good," Wrey said, "The first prey, and I think the one who wanted to die first should fight Kimmy...Kimmy versus Sam, that is your name dear right? Begin the match."

3. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

Sam, that is your name dear right?

She stiffened at hearing her name. No, stupid, why? Time to focus, she thought. Her breathing came fast and she tried to concentrate. Death is knocking, time to check out. She shook her head. No. not yet.

Dust kicked up around her feet. She focused on Kimmy now. Tried to find a place inside her head. Stars danced around in her eyes.

Begin the match.

4. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Kimmy watched as the poor dear had to get ready.
    Kimmy's muscles were already warmed, her body and her powers are already warmed. If you had to prepare for a battler you weren't ready. As the words begin the match entered her ears, she took her guns out and began shooting.
    These failed experiments were going to die.

5. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

The lasers came, but time felt slow. Sam ducked and rolled to the side to avoid their stings. She couldn't run from them though. She couldn't run anymore.

With a sharp turn of her arm, she sent the remaining lasers around to her side. Kimmy was smiling at her. This pissed her off.

Something deep inside rattled awake. A sigh then a smirk.

Sam opened her arms wide and closed them with a loud clap. The gun in Kimmy's hand crushed in on itself, and Sam shot forward.

6. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Kimmy flipped backwards shooting with the gun that wasn't broken down. When Kimmy had a good amount of distance Kimmy made a loud screeching noise.
    Suddenly the floor rattled and the wires of the ship came alive like they did last time.
    They began snapping and whipping themselves at Sammy.

7. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

The screech was loud, but Sam didn't notice it. The wires came alive, whipping and snapping at her, little stings all around. "Ow! B****!"

Like before, she moved them, keeping those pesky snakes at bay. Kimmy was still firing with the other gun.

She sighed, like it was a chore. She looked for a spot inside the gun, eyes widened when she found it. With a smile, she closed only a small dent inside the barrel. Now it would surely misfire the next time she shot.

The snaky wires returned and she growled at them. Sam would use those lifted bits of metal, where the wires shot out from. She opened her fingers and shot her hands at the ground, pinning more than a few under the metal.

8. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Kimmy smiled. Kimmy pulled the trigger of her gun and then threw it. Hopefully reaching or nearly reaching were Sam was.
    "I have been a soldier for 7 years hun, I know how to fight,"

9. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

Kimmy threw the gun at Sam, but she kept it from reaching her. The laser burned the ceiling instead.

"I have been a soldier for 7 years hun, I know how to fight,"

She had no retort. But then, Kimmy had no weapons. Not that she could see anyway.

She shook her head. No, stay away. Her nose was bleeding now, but she barely even noticed it. Sam quickly looked at Kimmy, trying to focus completely on her, but she kept moving. She locked on, though, finding a space inside her stomach, a space she could expand endlessly.

10. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Kimmy had fast reactions she did a sonic screech that sent Sam backwards.
    Then Kimmy stared at Sam with a look of fear. You saw blood run down her forehead and Kimmy fell down to the ground. She exploded into pieces.

Wrey looked back.
    "What just happened?" he asked.
    "Sorry Thomas got a bit excited," said a voice from the dark.
    "Now we need another member to fight," someone else from the dark said.
    "Or do we," Wrey said with a smile.

Suddenly a blanket of darkness wrapped around Sam. She disappeared. And all that thought of expansion in Kimmy became her expansion. She expanded outwards like a balloon until her body couldn't carry enough air. And she too exploded.

"Next victim, how about Seifer and Thomas?" Wrey said.
    "No objections here," said the voice from the dark.
    A figure of a 5 year old boy came out. He smiled at Seifer.
    "You are my opponent now,"

11. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

Their timing couldn't be better. During the fight, Seifer stood by, clutching his crescent moon. He hoped Sam would win. But he also hoped Kimmy would somehow survive as well. When they both died, he instantly found himself engulfed in rage. They had died for nothing.

He'd wanted peace. He wanted everyone to go home happy, or at least alive. He wished they could all just get along. F**k it. They can all burn, the lightning wolf called out to him. He tore the cescent moon from his neck. "Yeah. Let 'em burn. Le this whole f**king ship burn."

The change was instantaneous. In a flash of lighting, he went from man to beast. He came down on all fours, his steel claws clanking on the metal floor; his spiked fur bristling with electricity. But he was still conscious -- he was fully aware of everything around him. Rage was the key. He could never remain lucid in this form because he was never angry enough. But now he was pissed beyond all measure.

"Who the f**k is Thomas?" he asked scanning the group of enemy Outlaws. He locked eyes with a child who stepped forth. "You." In a flash of electricity, he traversed the distance between them, arriving behind the boy before his opponent realized he'd moved at all.

12. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Thomas just laughed a little, like a child would. His waxy pale skin was close to the fur of lightning wolf. In a flash that even Seifer couldn't see Thomas was behind Seifer.
    "What a cute puppy," Thomas said with another laugh, "Your fur it tickles me....ahahahaahahaahahahahahahaa!"
    The child had a burst of emotion that everyone could sense. The group of Outlaws moved back. And Seifer was to late, his arm was ripped off.
    "Poor puppy do you have an owy now," Thomas said with another laugh, "I want to make it all better I really do, ahahahahahaaha."

13. AnonyMouse

"Poor puppy do you have an owy now," the foolish child said.

If he were smart, he would have killed the wolf in one strike. The pain only enraged him further. Howling, he emitted an intense shockwave of electricity that went out in all directions. It couldn't be dodged; even a few of those standing nearby felt the sting of 1,000 volts passing through their body. In the midst of his gloating, the boy was fried into paralysis, but he not killed. To finish the job, the three-legged demon pounced on him, sinking his teeth into the soft child-flesh, tearing the boy in two.

He'd never killed a kid before. It felt good. "More," he groaned, even as his silvery metallic blood spilled onto the floor, like mercury. He'd bleed to death soon enough, but he'd take as many with him as he could.

14. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Silver stepped up. Silver didn't enjoy watching the other one kill a 5 year old, especially a young boy.
    Silver electric hair jolted a little.
    "I will be your next opponent...this should be fun since we have nearly the same abilities," Silver said.

15. AnonyMouse

"I will be your next opponent...this should be fun since we have nearly the same abilities," Silver said.

Nearly the same? Seifer thought. Who is he kidding? He may have the power of lightning, but his puny human body doesn't compare to mine. "Do you have fangs of steel? Where is your fur? Can your claws shred metal like paper? I didn't think so." He stood on his hind legs. The missing arm meant nothing to him, as long as he finished this before he bleeds out.

"Cut the formalities. You die!!" His whole body became a bolt of lightning. He traveled through the wires, zig-zagging across the room before arriving at a computer console a few feet away from Silver, where he burst forth, destroying the computer in a fiery explosion. Returning to his tangible form, he went for the jugular, but Silver was too quick to be taken out so easily. Although his initial attack missed, he managed to catch the man by the leg, biting down hard.

16. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Silver just laughed. Suddenly as Seifer was chewing on his leg, some sort of spike came out from his leg.
    "You like my electric spikes?" Silver said, "I may not have steel fur, but this is far better."
    The electric spikes travel quickly like electricity itself, it spiked Seifer's heart and then turned from a some sort of electric metal to electricity. Giving Seifer's heart a good frying volt of 600,000 volts. Killing him instantly.
    "Shame I thought you be tougher," Silver said.

"Silver wins the match," Wrey said, "I guess its just you and me Mr. Blaine."
    "I finally get to kick your a$$," Blaine said.
    "Not quite,"
    The darkness grabbed Blaine and Blaine was consumed into darkness.
    What were you thinking about?
    Yes, beating to a pulp.
    How about you beat to a pulp?

Suddenly as if invisible hands were in the darkness Blaine felt painful punches all over his body.
    He himself had never felt death quite like this. He saw his memories moving and flashing before him. And tears, he could feel tears because he truly regretted his life.
    His pitiful existence and just when he had thought something had loved him. She quickly became a traitor.
    "A shame Blaine," Betsy said as he was consumed by the darkness, "Shame, we could have loved each other."

The group of Outlaws smiled as the last projects were destroyed. They were to weak for their power. And now it was time for them to go home and report to the general.
    "General this is Echo the failed experiments had been destroyed," Echo said.
    "Get home safe," the general said.
    As the ship lugged it way to Earth a ship came in front of this one.
    "Identify yourself ship," Echo said.
    A contact from the ship was immediate and quick.
    "F@#k you....failed experiments should die," said a voice, "We've been fighting you for years on that planet, it was to keep the people silent wasn't it."
    "It appears you escaped, " Echo asked.
    "We aren't going to let you do a damn thing to those people down there,"
    Suddenly the motership began to screech and lurch a little. All the Outlaws stared in awe.
    The soldiers had a new weapon, a weapon capable of destroying them. But what was it they never saw it as their bodies exploded and their blood spilled on the walls.
    And the last thought and the last tear of Echo was the general. All what the general did for him to keep him safe from people's prejudice.
    He was only doing what he was told.

The End

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.