1. thirdwind

thirdwind Member Contest Administrator Reviewer Contributor

Suggestion Password protecting contest entries

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by thirdwind, Feb 12, 2018.

It was recently brought to my attention that the poetry/short story contest entries can be viewed without having to log in. Because of this, there was some concern about first publication rights. Is it possible for one of the mods to make it so that you have to log in before viewing the entries? I know this system is already in place for Workshop entries.

If this isn't possible right now, I suppose it's only fair to mention this when posting new contests so that people are aware.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

This is a @Daniel thing. It means modifying the node (subforum) so that it has the same shield as the Workshop. Daniel is the only one with that kind of access.

3. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

whiles he's at it he could sort of the node issue on the upper board to give volunteers movement - Awol admin is always a pita for forums, than non demonational higher beings for @Wreybies