1. Euthymius

Euthymius New Member

Peace Be Unto You!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Euthymius, Jan 22, 2016.

Hey all, I'm a Junior in college, and a History major. I love writing, especially low-fantasy/sword and sorcery, along with some dabbling in historical fiction.

I have a major interest in European historical weaponry and martial arts, and I do not feel too boastful in stating that I have a good amount of knowledge on the topic. So if you need help finding the perfect weapon for a medieval fantasy character, or want some advice in writing combat, or even just want some information on how a specific weapon would be used, send me a PM! I would love to help. :D

I love researching, and building complex fantastical civilizations based on real historical ones. I also enjoy political philosophy and inserting differing concepts about government and its role into my narratives.

Well I think that is about it for introductions, I look forward to being critiqued by you all eventually!

2. Jeff Countryman

Jeff Countryman Living the dream

Welcome to writingforums.org! You're welcome here! We have lots of writers that share your interest. Be sure to search the forums for information on things your interested in as they may have been answered already. Besides that, feel free to post! We'd love to share your thoughts. This is a peer-critique group and ask that you critique other's works before posting your own for critique so you'll gain experience. Again, welcome!

Cheers,
    Jeff