Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genevieveanne

Genevieveanne New Member

Poetry Circle Wanted

Discussion in 'The Craft of Writing Poetry' started by Genevieveanne, Jun 6, 2019.

Would anyone be interested in forming a group focused on the critique and construction of poetry?
    Looking for online writing family to share work with and in turn- to read other peoples work and give creative comment.
    I haven't had too much luck getting published and I would really like some input.

2. Earp

Earp Contributor Contributor

3. badgerjelly

badgerjelly Contributor Contributor

The poetry section is kind of dead atm. An injection would maybe inspire others to participate - my own ‘contributions’ are not anything to judge the standard of the forum by.

Seek out OJB

4. big soft moose

big soft moose An Admoostrator Admin Staff Supporter Contributor Community Volunteer

Top tip - we don't do the formation of off forum groups here... i mean you can if you want but we don't allow posts promoting them... also if anything goes pear shaped the staff here don't get involved in off forum disputes

I'd suggest using the poetry workshop as earp said

jannert likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.