Portals in time

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dagolas, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

"Who? Well, that's a question for later...." he said, staring at his watch.

2. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Jefferson

"I am not a man-eating dragon. My people took care of those types of dragons long ago." She lowered her head looking the frightened human in the eyes. "I am no danger to you unless you threatening me or an innocent."

"So... you've never eaten a person?" He asked. It was difficult for him to trust a dragon, especially since he'd never seen one before. "We don't have dragons in my world, but we know that they are evil... all of them... I've got my eye on you..." He made the 'I've got my eye on you' gesture, and then turned to the wolf. "And you're a wolf... Ok."

3. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Taliza

"So... you've never eaten a person?" He asked. It was difficult for him to trust a dragon, especially since he'd never seen one before. "We don't have dragons in my world, but we know that they are evil... all of them... I've got my eye on you...

Taliza snorted another puff of smoke. "Would you eat your own dung? For that is how I imagine humans would taste. And many of you smell like it. Though, not you. You smell differently than the humans on my world. As does he." She guestured with her head to the doctor.
    A sudden tingeling in her belly stopped her from saying more. It was her dragon-alarm. "Danger! We must move. Lead us out of here Hector." Her tone was urgent in their minds.

4. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

A land far far away, in a time long forgotten.
    Midnight

The dragon was moving. Midnight's growl deepened. What is this threat that forces us to move? She didn't trust them but running away couldn't hurt.

5. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

Hector lead them down the hallways of dead upon dead people. Finally he arrived at a door. A small panel was to the right of the door, and suddenly a robot voice emanated from it.
    "Please put your hand in front of the scanner to open the door".
    Hector waved in front of the panel.
    "Access denied."
    "Damn, we are going to have to do this the hard way. Be ready to run." he said, as he loaded his gun. He aimed at the panel...
    BANG! The bullet hit the panel and sparks flew out as it burned and the door opened. Red flashing lights replaced the normal ones on the ceiling and an annoying strident sound pierced his ears.
    "RUN!" he yelled, as he sprinted through the door. They arrived in a large room, filled with many strange objects. In the center of the room was a large blue orb.
    "Jump into it!" he yelled, as he threw himself at it.

6. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

Midnight

Midnight yelped at the high noise, her sensitive ears having much better hearing. She ran after Hector and jumped into the orb.

7. Pheonix

Jefferson

There was a blue orb and Hector was jumping through it. Jefferson scanned the room, looking for entrances and exits. It looked like there was only the way they had come in. He ran back to the door, touched his hands to the frame. The geometrical circles on his gloves glowed and then the door was a wall. He brushed his hands together.

"Like to see em get through that! Who... ever they may be!" He again looked around the room. There was the blue orb, and seeing as how Jefferson had just closed up the only door, that appeared to be the only viable option. Now, Jefferson was not usually to fond of jumping into glowing blue orbs, but when left with no choice, a guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do. He jumped.

8. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

((I'm a bit stuck at what to do now. I suppose wait for the others to jump in the orb? Or what?))

9. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Pickles had been sitting happily in his cage. Heck he didn't mind being caged if it was for a good reason. He still had hiss sword and shield just in case he needed to defend himself. Then the orbs came. He saw everyone start to panic so he took action. Pickles attempted to free himself from the cage. He wanted to make sure everyone got out of the are safely. But when he finally broke out of the cage, he tripped on his own feet. And was sent tumbling into the ord.

10. Love to Write

Taliza

A blue orb? And they were expecting her to jump through it? Taliza let out a grumbling growl extended her wings and jumped, gliding into the orb.

11. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

Hector fell to the ground with a thump. He winced as he got up and tried to get off the mud from his clothes. He looked around him.
    They were in a small clearing, surrounded by thick trees. "Yes... Yes! We are here.". As he said this, bullets started shooting out of the orb, which was in the middle of the clearing. " They broke into the room! I have to close the portal... I'm sorry if there's anyone still in there, but you'll have to stay there." With this, he shot the orb, which turned to glass and shattered into a million pieces which fell into the mud and glass. He sighed as he looked around at the others.
    "Are you all okay?"

12. Kingtype

Pickles stood up and walked up to Hector. He had a friendly smile on his face. "I'm doing fine sir. But I'm gonna have to ask you to open that portal?" He said very nicely. Heck Pickles was even bowing. Pickles wasn't sure were he was but, no matter were you come from you don't leave people to die.

13. Pheonix

Jefferson

He landed in a heap on the ground beside the orb.

"Are you all okay?"

"No sir! I am not okay!" He shouted. "I am not at all okay!" He looked around the clearing, the smashed orb. The dragon was still there, great. And the wolf was still here too...

"And I said this once already, but... You're a wolf!"

14. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

Midnight

"And I said this once already, but... You're a wolf!"

Yes, I'm a wolf. You on the other hand is a smelly human which is way to noisy at the moment. She made sure to only let Jefferson hear her. She then turned to Hector. Now can you please explain to me what is going on?

15. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

"Well, I don't have time to explain it all right here. Basically, the Doctor's experiments... They have fans, in fact the about 9 and three quarters of the 10 billion people on earth liked it... Except, the peopel who dislike it are numerous as well. They are the Bloodseekers, they want this project to end and... certain things to be destroyed. They had located me in the mortuary and ambushed me. I was on my way out when I saw you all, but their scanners must have detected your life forms and they were intrigued, since I was the only one a few minutes ago." he paused for breath.
    "Anyway, it would appear that when the doctor attempted to time travel, the space time continuum could not be contained in such a small object as the bracelet he had designed, and different time periods... Nay, different worlds have mixed. You are nearly all from some sort of Pseudo Middle-Ages world. I may teach you about this world later if you wish, it is very technologically advanced. Well, enough chat. I must verify if this is indeed where we should be..." As he said this, he picked up his gun off the ground. "Don't be alarmed. If we are where we are, I won't be hurt. If not... Then, I might as well be dead anyway."
    He took the gun and shoved it up his mouth, closed his eyes and pulled the trigger. Seconds after he did this, the gun disintegrated and crumbled to dust.
    "Good. Ths is the camp." he turned to the others "It's a no violence zone, any acts of violence will be cancelled and the weapon removed. Too many people have tricked us into traps, recreating a fake camp and ambushing us when we have put down our weaponry."

16. Love to Write

Taliza

Taliza whistled with pure joy as she took off into the air, doing acrobatics for a couple minutes before landing. If dragons could smile it appeared that she was. "It's good to be in open air again."
    A dragonic chuckled filled their minds at the wolf's comment about smelly humans.

"Good. Ths is the camp." he turned to the others "It's a no violence zone, any acts of violence will be cancelled and the weapon removed. Too many people have tricked us into traps, recreating a fake camp and ambushing us when we have put down our weaponry."
    Hector said.

"What do you hope to find here?" Taliza asked.

17. Kingtype

Pickles glanced at Talzia. "Huh a dragon. May I ask for your name Miss?" Pickles said. He was beaming extremely brightly. Pickles didn't see dragons to often. Even were he was from. It sure was neat seeing one in person.

18. Love to Write

Taliza

"Huh a dragon. May I ask for your name Miss?" Pickles said.

"Ah. A pleasent human. I am Taliza." She bobbed her head greeting.

19. Kingtype

Pickles nodded his head. "Lovely name. Well I'm Pickles Miss Talizia." He then bowed to her. Pickles always treated people with respect. Its part of the hero code and its just the right thing to do. He would introduce himself to the others in a minute.

20. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

Hector walked over to them. "And you, young man. May we know more of you? Er, Pickles I bellieve?"

21. Pheonix

Jefferson

"Lovely name. Well I'm Pickles Miss Talizia."

"Pickles... and you're talking to a dragon... with a wolf and a mad scientist..."

Jefferson sad down against a tree. "People hunting us... just because we're here... Time travel... dimensional borders..." He looked at Hector. "Your guys really screwed the pooch didn't you?"

22. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

"That's one way to put it." saud Hector sadly. "Camp's this way" he said, pointing northeast.

23. Kingtype

Pickles glanced at Jefferson and then looked at Hector. "I am Pickles I come from Exzalia. I'm aspiring to be a great hero. But most of all just want to help people." He said cheerfully. "Though I must say Mister Hector, this is all still very confusing. But if people are in danger I'm of course going to help." Pickles then turned to Jefferson. "Mister you shouldn't judge books by the cover. Dragons, wolves and men of science are nothing to worry about. I think we could all do with friends of different kinds." He Jefferson a salute.

24. Pheonix

Jefferson

"Mister you shouldn't judge books by the cover. Dragons, wolves and men of science are nothing to worry about. I think we could all do with friends of different kinds." He Jefferson a salute.

He just looked at Pickles for a moment. "Okay Lancelot, helping people is fine and good... especially when they're being eaten by dragons!" He exclaimed. "Or Wolves!" He looked from one to the other, thought for a moment about the position he was in, then said, "No offence to either of you fine... ladies? I'm sure you're upstanding members of your respective communities..."

25. Kingtype

Pickles raised an eyebrow "Lancelot? I don't follow. Is that a compliment?" He asked in curious manner. He then cocked his head at Jefferson. "dragons and wolves are people to Sir. Even if some eat others. Its not like humans in general don't kill each other everyday as it is." He stated clapping his hands. "But that's why I try bring peace to were ever I go. So everyone can get along. I believe that world peace is right around the corner for all worlds." He stated with a dreamy look in his eyes.