Posting

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by therighttothink, Apr 16, 2016.

1. VynniL

VynniL Contributor Contributor

@Mckk I just re-read my comment above it came across unappreciative to me. I made a slight correction. I get careless with language when I'm tired. In case it didn't come across, I thought it was adorable you took the time to get the Cantonese words across to me. It was a humourous start to the day. hehe

2. Mckk

Mckk Member Supporter Contributor

Hehe I'm glad my pinyin made sense :D

Unappreciative? Nah, your post is clearly one of good humour. I'd have to be a stiff old oak to be offended. (this reminds me, there was once when I thought it was smart to name my mysterious talking tree "The Creaking". I changed my mind when I found myself trying my best not to laugh every time I thought of it :supergrin: )

How come you've only had two hours of sleep?

I'm beginning to think we should do this in PM by the way... :crazy:

3. Mumble Bee

Mumble Bee Keep writing. Contributor

*continues to be nosy and listen in*

Uh, you can keep talking here if ya want...

VynniL and Mckk like this.
  4. VynniL

VynniL Contributor Contributor

@Mckk - This month will be a crazy one for me. I need to get a bunch of people online for a new system by Jul 1.

I've even had my manager tell me to pull out all stops just yesterday.

I have actually setup rules on my router to prevent me from going on this site and others, and to restrict it to a 2 hour window daily. It's enforceable only when I am at home, since I cannot control my mobile connection. But when I leave my cave, I'm usually productive. My real thinking work is done mostly at home as I work remote and the internet is distracting.

Hubby is scared. I told him he needs to change the password on the router and to never give it to me as much as I demand, scream or threaten him. He talked of some monty python Sir Robin thing...

He thinks I might try to kill him...

Creaking Tree? I like the imagery.

:supergrin:

@Chained what are you spying at? There's no goats here...

Mckk and Mumble Bee like this.