Ok, just looking for a general consensus. I am very much a spendthrift. I personally believe that when it comes to living well and having nice things, only 25% is about making good money, the other 75% is about how to spend it well to get the most out of it. I am also a bit of a labelwh**e. I love clothes from Hollister, first because I like the look, and second because they seem tailor made to fit me. We don't have a Hollister in Puerto Rico. Boo hoo. But I do have ebay!!!! Yay!!! So I buy perhaps one shirt every couple of weeks, sometimes more, depending on the deals I find. I have no problem buying pre-loved garments if they are in very good -to- almost new condition and the price is right. I figure that within two washes a brand new shirt is going to look exactly the same as a well-cared-for pre-loved item. My William turns his nose at the idea. He thinks it's gross. I think it's being dollar-smart! What's your opinion?