1. Andersson

Andersson New Member

Proof reader at your service!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Andersson, Apr 23, 2020.

Hi,

I'm Jonathan, a meticulous proof reader from England. If you would like any proof reading done, please don't hesitate to give me a shout.

I enjoy all genres of writing and have an expert eye for style, grammar and punctuation. So, if you feel your work may be a little rough around the edges, I'm only to happy to help smooth it out.

All the best,

J

Alan Aspie likes this.
  2. Naomasa298

Naomasa298 HP: 10/190 Status: Confused Contributor

I won't say welcome as you've been a member for some time, but the best place to start is by giving critiques in the Workshop.

Andersson likes this.
  3. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed
    As @Naomasa298 noted above, the Workshop is for just that sort of thing. My critiques tend towards SPAG since that's how I earn my living.

However, with my mod hat on, if you're offering commercial services, well, that's not allowed here. This site is designed around the concept of members helping each other out by "paying it forward" but in advance through the "two for one" critique system in the Workshop. If you haven't had the opportunity, please check out Forum Rules and New Member Quick Start.

jannert and Naomasa298 like this.