Rape Threats and Free Speech

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by We Are Cartographers, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzabel

jazzabel Agent Provocateur Contributor

Your haiku insults have no effect on me JJ. Or your manipulative behaviour that's been pointed out numerous times by various people in the forum. I am not going to keep adding insult to injury because that wasn't the nature of my complaint.

Re-read my comments if you must, because you keep getting offended at things I didn't say (it's a bit of a theme with you anyway). Just keep your own temper in check and we'll be ok :)

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

I think everyone has had their say on spouses, religion and the rest.

Let's get back on topic and away from the passive aggressive comments.

3. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

Please show me where I made this claim, since you accuse me of 'getting offended at things you didn't say.'

Oh wait, I never said it. In fact, I've said just the opposite. You assumed something based in your own bias. Definition of a hypocrite.

4. Nameless Wildflower

Nameless Wildflower Banned

I'm... I'm not real? First I am a slave and now I'm not real... This has been a tough day for me. I think I need a therapist. Lol :p also I'd like to thank everyone for the kind words you are all so sweet. J.J you make me blush you are such an upstanding guy. Now come on ya'll let's get back on topic. Enough about me even though I'm fantastic. Lol. XD

5. jazzabel

jazzabel Agent Provocateur Contributor

JJ, I pointed it out to you at least once in this thread, and deliberately avoided repeating myself every time you repeated you accusation because it's not the kind of thing I like wasting my time on. We can either talk about things I did say, or I'll openly and honestly point out what you are doing and leave it at that. If you,however, didn't really read my comments and thus missed it, I suggest you re-read them and find out for yourself. It's very clear and obvious and you should have no trouble finding it. Have a nice evening :)

ps. And cut down on histrionics, please.

6. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

Okay, so you think quoting people accurately is important. I will repeat myself because you seem to be avoiding your own hypocrisy.

Again, please show me specifically where I made this claim. It's a simple request, I don't know why it's so difficult for you.

7. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Despite the innocent efforts of a few other members to get this thread back on topic, this is just bickering now. After 14 pages, what there is to hash has been hashed.

CLOSED

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.