1. Neidermeyer

Neidermeyer Active Member

Reintroduction from many moons ago

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Neidermeyer, Nov 28, 2016.

Hi everyone! As you can see from the handy little profile image, I have been a member here since 2007. When I originally joined I was still in college and ultimately got sidetracked by many different hobbies which kept me from writing and from the boards.

9 years, law school and a wedding later, I find myself settling into adult life and returning to writing as well as to the WF boards when I can. I see some familiar 'faces' but most are new to me.

As for me, I enjoy reading and writing fiction, mostly a cross between science fiction/fantasy/horror. I have a great story (in my mind) that I am slowly working on putting down on 'paper.' I'm about 20,000 words in and chugging along.

I'm more than happy to provide feedback on anything that anyone would like to send me. In the meantime, I will be on the boards!

2. Iain Aschendale

Iain Aschendale Lying, dog-faced pony Marine Supporter Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Telemachus Sneezed
    Welcome back, if I can say that, since I didn't know you before. Sorry that things went a little sideways for you last week, but that's not representative of the way the boards are these days, so I hope you don't get spooked. 20k words is good, I need to get chugging on my work again soon, hope to see you around.

Neidermeyer likes this.
  3. Patsy

Patsy Member

Hi!

So you're both newer and less new than me?

Neidermeyer likes this.