1. Brigadier Liger

Brigadier Liger New Member

Ringo from the Philippines

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Brigadier Liger, Jan 24, 2018.

Hi guys, I'm new here. I'm Ringo, a home base boy from the Philippines. I finished a three-part novel in 2015 and just started to publish it the latter part of 2016.

Yeah, I'm here to promote but I know I can't and I will follow rules. Moreover, I'm also here to learn and I think it's the best offering this organization can give me. I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas and knowledge, learning from the PROs, gaining friends and if possible, meeting international authors in person.

For a start, I'll be reading a lot here.

Thanks and Godspeed!

2. DeeDee

DeeDee Contributor Contributor

Hi there :superhello: First rule of promotion is: don't make it sound like a promotion :supergrin:. I don't know how it is in the Philippines but in my neck of the woods the phone rings all day with people trying to flog something. It's a bit tiresome. But if I see somebody writing interesting things somewhere on the internet, it's very easy to get curious about what else this person has written.
    I've looked up your name and read an excerpt but I think you need to push a bit more with the language skills in order to do these books justice. Use a thesaurus. Read a lot of books in English. Up the game a bit. There is a lot of competition out there.

3. Brigadier Liger

Brigadier Liger New Member

Thanks for the advice. I indeed needed to strengthen my language skills :)