Role Play 'Kickstarter'

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by losthawken, Aug 15, 2013.

1. gibble410

gibble410 Contributor Contributor

I've been away, but I'm finally back! Your rp looks very interesting Fox, I'll have to read over the posts before seeing if I would like to join if you are still accepting more people?

2. halisme

halisme Contributor Contributor

Okay people. I am going to remake "You are not the hero". It's a concept I like and think it could be fun, as we don't get many villain RPs, and there's not been a medieval fantasy thing for a while. I've realised that my GM style tends to be open and not very directed, so my plan is to signpost options more clearly via use of either bold or italics. E.G "There was a camp to the west", meaning that the players can visit the camp and interact with it.

My plan is to add a few background options, as well as create a more focused, linear opening to get people used to the world. However, the question I have to ask is, would people like it to be more fantasy? E.G More magic, more playable species. Or keep it as humans only?

zoupskim likes this.
  3. zoupskim

zoupskim Contributor Contributor

I am pining for a medieval RP. Count me in.

I'm all for different races and magic, but would be happy with just humans as well. So long as it's all grounded in reality. No HP, or 'item slots'. Fire balls and swords set people aflame, and cut them.

4. Fan7asticMrFox

Fan7asticMrFox Contributor Contributor

Hey Gibble, that's fine with me. The more the merrier!

5. gibble410

I shall attempt to read all the posts today Fox!

@halisme sso this will be like Erics Supervillan stuff? If so count me in, if not, the idea looks cool, count me in!

zoupskim likes this.
  6. halisme

Alright people, I currently have two ideas for RPs.

The first is the reboot of "You are not The Hero", which is a late medieval-early Renaissance fantasy where the players will serve as enforcers for an evil empire that is about to take a very important city.

The other RP is going to be more regency period in term of technology with a focus on magitech, and certain amounts of post apocalyptic themes.

zoupskim likes this.
  7. zoupskim

zoupskim Contributor Contributor

I'd be interested in either. I know that doesn't help, but I just being honest.

I'd want to go with whichever you like more.

8. halisme

Okay people, this the start of my reboot of you are not a hero, not sure what I'll call it, but I hope it'll peek someone's interest. There will be fantasy species, specifically, twists on the traditional types such Cannibalistic Roman Elves, Orcs that are as much plant as they are humanoid, and monastic kobolds who just want to worship their god via destroying and rebuilding things.

"My father is dead, and my remaining brothers shelter themselves inside the walls of Visantium. It is time."

When the law for imperial succession was set, many were confused by its wording, "my surviving legitimate child shall inherit my throne". Some thought that Viserian would execute his own children when the time came, leaving only his preferred child left to take don his signet ring.

However, the truth became apparent when twins were born of his first consort. He immediately separated them, and over the years, made sure they were forced to compete. A pattern that continued with the rest of his children. Of his legitimate sixteen children, five survived to the point where he died, three daughters and two sons. The later were visiting Visantium, that serves as the gateway to the west, sparing them the wrath of their eldest sister, Allisaine.

Much like her father, the woman was a mage, and had much greater foresight than her siblings. Her sisters found their residences within the palace under siege, and then quickly slaughtered along with any that sided with them. Now, to consolidate power, her eyes turn to Visantium, and she seeks to bring her allies with he

zoupskim likes this.
  9. halisme

Sorry for taking so long with getting it written up, quite a bit to write and not all of it RP based.

zoupskim likes this.
  10. gibble410

I havent been too active lately but I'm working on another roleplay. Template should be up soon. I might join yours @halisme it seems pretty interesting!

zoupskim likes this.
  11. sailorusagii

sailorusagii New Member

RP: Swords and Intrigue: Anesazar Kingdom

The Background: Anesazar- a powerful and wealthy kingdom that has dominated all other nations on its continent. To the north, Lepezar, a frigid land home to the hardy Volsung people, and Mylbel, land of the reculsive Snow Elves. To the West,Khilusia- land of the Dwarves and traveling Chalu merchants. To the South, Dark Elves Wood Elves, and High Elves struggle for power in Elyl Thalor- but all hope to usurp Anesazar.

The Story: The Emperor of Anesazar has been killed by assassins. His 15 year old daughter rises to succeed his throne. Almost every other nation now hopes to usurp the throne while the empire is weakened. Who will you side with? Will you use intrigue or force to achieve your goals? Who will be your companions?

Rules:
    No God Mode, don't control other characters, contribute more than one line.

Character Template:
    Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Background:

Skills:

Alliance:

zoupskim likes this.
  12. Domino355

Domino355 Senior Member

Sounds interesting. I might join

zoupskim likes this.
  13. halisme

Hey guys. My RP is almost ready. I have decided massively to cut down on background lore within the opening to make it more approachable, however, should anyone have any questions on the species present, feel free to ask.

zoupskim likes this.
  14. halisme

RP goes up tomorrow, quick summary of the species.

Romanistic Elves who need to expand or starve.
    Mongolian Orcs that are part plant.
    Humans that are considered "not quite elves, but above the others"
    Kobolds that like gunpowder
    Dwarfs forced from their homelands and now acting as the lowest class of society.

zoupskim likes this.
  15. gibble410

The Lucky Charms

Story:
    In a Modern Day society, many people don't see obvious signs of power or magic. One of the most obvious signs in the universe of Extraterrestrial power is the Lucky Charms Cereal. Scattered throughout the universe, there are 8 charms, granting the user almost infinite power.

In the year 563426 B.C (Earth Calendar) all the charms were assembled for the first time since creation. Once realizing the power, the unnamed figure who had the power of God for several days, hid them. And there they have sat. Forever hidden. That is, forever hidden until 3 days ago, when one of the Charms was found. It was found by one shadowy man, who for years lived in hiding. But through careful detective work, there have been cases of this man claiming to be a direct descendant of the One Wielder, all those years ago. Now, apparently, he boasts of finding one. Sending shockwaves through space.

He claims to have found the Blue Moon Charm, one that grants the user the ability to warp colours, make others and the wielder invisible, and plain control over light. He is on the hunt for more, and Helacom, the chief police force of the universe, has assembled a team of the most skilled people on the planet to find the other Charms and stop this mystery man before he finds the others. You have agreed to join this team and stop him.

Charms: The 8 main charms are seen below, with a brief description of their powers.
    1. Hearts - the power to bring things to life, able to create armies of the undead.
    2. Shooting Stars - the power to fly and use telekinesis on inanimate objects.
    3. Horseshoes - the power to go as fast as light or sound.
    4. Clovers - Grants the user incredibly good luck.
    5. Blue Moons - power of invisibility, colour warping, power over light
    6. Rainbows - instantaneous travel from place to place, can teleport others and objects
    7. Balloons - the power to make things expand and explode, with the force of a bomb. The bigger the object expands, the bigger the explosion.
    8. Hourglass - the power to control time
    These are the 8 Charms this Mystery figure is after. It is up to you and your team to stop them. However, there are several special charms given out, one to each member of the team. These charms have special abilities but are not as powerful or effective as the Sacred 8.

1. Whale: The whale charm gives the power to speak with animals.
    2. Pine Tree: Ability to control plants
    3. Metal Charm: Grants the ability to warp metals

Characters: Please fill out a character template in accordance with the rules and PM it to me for acceptance before joining the game. Please note, those three charms above are available for characters, but only the first three to send their characters in will be asked if they want one of them. If they decline, they go down to the next person.

Name:
    Main Skill:
    Prefered Charm: (May not get)
    Weapons:
    Team Position:
    Character Background:
    Character Description:

Example Character Template:
    (My character :D )

Name: Rome
    Main Skill: Combat, Leadership
    Prefered Charm: Pine Tree Charm
    Weapons: Dual Axes
    Team Position: Leader
    Character Background: Rome was born on Dawnside, a bright and floral planet. It hosted several big inter-planetary contests and was one of the most popular tourist destinations in the universe until it was Ransacked. Then, all the tourists left, all the other planets did not help, and all of Dawnside was captured and sent off world due to the vast mining potential Dawnside held. Since he could fight, Rome has had a natural aptitude to use axes and wields dual axes. Since he was deported off of Dawnside he joined Helacom, and trained to become an enforcer of the galaxy to help prevent any more illegal attacks like what happened to his planet. He is nice, and tries to be funny, but can be very cruel unintentionally. He joined the quest to help stop the finding of the charms because he knows even one of those stones in the wrong hands could have deadly consequences,
    Character Description: Rome is tall and Caucasian. He has dark black hair, usually hidden in a headpiece of armour. His eyes are blue, and he is a human species. He wears armour all the time and has his axes always strapped to his back. His armour is a blue/teal colour, almost skin tight, but very strong, covering from his neck down to his toes. He wears white gloves and has stubble of a beard and sideburns that match his slightly brown skin.

Rules: Here are several rules to follow when playing the game....

The GM's word is final
    Any fights or disputes OOG should be taken to PM's, with a GM added if needed
    Do not Powerplay
    Do not Godmode someone without permission
    Read ALL replies so you know what might be going on
    Try to put detail into your words, not one or two lines

Settings: The setting is several worlds, with a world of your choosing for your first post. We will start our story at a Helacom base strategy meeting, in Sector 8, on the planet Hydash.

Thank you! Hope to see you join!
    (There is no set date on when this will be posted.)

16. ShannonH

ShannonH Senior Member Contest Winner 2023

Colonel John Haverson is a Pathfinder for the Coalition Navy. He and the crew of the Relentless are the Navy's elite. Part explorer and part soldier, they are sent to explore and map the furthest reaches of the new frontier in the name of humanity.

Before their latest mission, the crew find themselves on Fulcrum, the Pathfinder base. Intent on enjoying some well earned shore leave, their R&R is interrupted by the news they are being shipped out into the unknown once more.

Are you a long serving crew member of one of the Initiative's latest recruits. Are you career Navy or someone drummed into the service to avoid trouble back home? No matter your background, adventure and danger await for the Relentless crew.

Requirements:

- Description and detail are vital.

- Literate.

- Generally I'd expect a minimum of two paragraphs per reply.

- Good spelling and grammar are a must.

17. 8Bit Bob

8Bit Bob Here ;) Contributor

So I know this RP forum is pretty in-active, but I thought I'd put up a proposal just in case anyone is interested :)

I'll go more in-depth on the rules, combat, etc. when/if I make the actual thread, this is just a brief overview.

General Info
    Genera: Fantasy
    Setting: The continent of Elzrik
    Main races: Dwarf, Elf, Human, Gnome, Halfling
    Main Classes: Knight, Warrior, Rouge
    Play style: Story/world much like a traditional D&D game. Combat will be based on dice rolls/AC.

Story
    The continent of Elzrik is a peaceful land filled with wonderful magic and fantastical creatures. But, there is a darkness creeping up from deep below the earth that is threatening Elzrik. The powerful wizards of the land have felt it, and the have called a council to discuss what should be done. They decided to call upon any and all adventurers to come to the Wizarding council's temple high in the Alderi mountains to discus what is to be done. They know the path to their temple is treacherous, and only the most skilled will be able to survive the journey...

Rules
    1. Decent descriptions preferred: I'd like a bit more then "I swing at the orc" ;)

2. Combat will be based on dice rolls: (more below)

3. Try to stay in character and all that

4. You may use a different race/class then what is listed, but please give a bit of a description of what it is.

5. You may not be a wizard: In this world they are extremely powerful and would not fit into the play style of this RP.

6. Classes have no affect on stats: they just help to determine how your character acts etc.

Combat
    The combat will be based on dice rolls, much like D&D. All enemies will have a certain armor class (or AC) and depending on what weapon you have, you will roll a certain number of dice to see if you "hit" the enemy or not. If you roll higher then the enemy's AC, you have "hit" the enemy and will roll for damage (your weapon will determine what type/how many dice you roll for hit/damage). Once the enemy's (or character's) health (or HP) reaches 0, they are dead.

Note: If you don't have any D&D dice you can use this website: https://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Characters
    Character sheet template:

Name:
    Race:
    Class:
    HP:
    AC:
    Armor:
    Weapon:
    Backstory: (not required)
    Personality: (not required)
    Appearance:
    All characters start out with these stats:
    HP: 12
    AC: 9
    Armor: None
    Weapon: Sword/Dagger/Axe (pick one, all three of these roll 2 six sided dice against AC for hit and 1 six sided die for damage).

Thanks for reading, and I hope you join! :)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2018
  18. halisme

I am also thinking of redoing Siren's call, or at least something in the same universe. Maybe a little more depth on the species similar to Dark Skies.

19. 8Bit Bob

8Bit Bob Here ;) Contributor

I'd join :D

20. obi-sem kenobi

obi-sem kenobi Senior Member

Sounds good!

21. halisme

Restarting Siren. Better idea of where the story will go, more species as well. If you want to suggest one, feel free to PM me. Might add a gear system.

8Bit Bob likes this.
  22. Dreamsage

Dreamsage Member

Hello everyone! This is my first time GMing, so all tips are appreciated. I already have some participants, so I need to set this right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game type:

Mystery. You need to unravel a murder case - and stay alive while doing it.
    [Warning: this is my first time as a GM. I’ll do my best, but enter at your own risk]

Plot:
    Year 117. The shadows of conspiracy engulf the kingdom of Kem-Desret. Prince Beta, first heir to the throne, is poisoned and almost dies. All proof points towards his lover, princess Thalina: a political hostage from the conquered kingdom of Metina. While Beta is fighting for his life, his big brother and king, Alpha, throws Thalina in prison. She’s brought in front of the royal jury; but after the first day of her trial she is found dead in her cell. Poisoned. An empty vial, hidden under her belt, indicates suicide. This ignites a war! Kem-Desret accuses Metina for Beta’s poisoning, while Metina accuses them for allowing their princess to die. The relationships between the countries were already tense, so the Metinians break their chains and defy Kem-Desret. Now Beta has awoken from his coma, only to find his lover dead and his country deep in war. Although it may be too late for peace, he must find the truth behind what happened…

Place:
    The palace of Kem-Desret and the surrounding city of Anoria. Kem-Desret looks a lot like ancient Egypt: vast deserts, several big rivers, pyramids… They also have well-developed sciences, at least for a medieval world.

Your role:
    You are someone who wants to aid Beta’s investigation (or, at least, claim so). He has already met you and decided to trust you. The story starts with you arriving at the assigned meeting place, the “Blue Lion” inn. It resides in a central location of Anoria, the capital. There, you are to meet Tyliel, a trusted servant of Beta. The palace is full of spying eyes: do you plan entering it as a servant? A bodyguard? An ambassador? A merchant? Something else? Discuss it with Tyliel to begin.

Character sheet
    Name:
    Character Description:
    Character Background, Job, Skills:
    How do you plan to start your research? (If you have a plan):

Political system:
    In Kem-Desret, the princes have no right to a true name. They are named after letters instead. These letters show their place in the line of succession. They can switch “names” anytime, according to their achievements, so the princes live into eternal contest. Only one has a permanent name: Alpha. The king. All the offsprings of kings are successors: Alpha’s uncles, siblings and future children (he has none yet).
    To become king it isn’t enough to be next in line: a candidate must go through a life-threatening trial to prove they have the favour of the gods. The people are very religious and won’t follow one who doesn’t achieve this. So, it takes more than conspiring against the throne to take a king’s place.

Relationship with Metina:
    Metina was defeated by Kem-Desret's previous king. Due to Metina’s size, a king-in-name was allowed to exist in order to help ruling the locals. Their current ruler, Hulimar, is Thalina’s father. He rules with the help of his three sons and his loyal vizier, Volcus.

Prince Beta describes the chronicles of the conspiracy:
    A month ago I were poisoned and nearly died. Thalina, the one who gave me the wine, had been staying in our palace for a few years. She was the third princess of Metina and a political hostage, but we treated her like a guest. I... wanted to marry her, or at least take her in as my first concubine. I wanted to work out the political details before talking to her about it. Anyway, that day she came in with some wine to talk and relax. She rarely drank herself, so only I had a glass. I had to work on some confidential papers so we didn't chat for long. I collapsed shortly after entering my office - it's the last thing I remember. Alpha came in to ask about the taxes, only to find me lying on the floor. He shouted at the guards to call the doctors; they did their best, but didn't know if they had saved me or prolonged the inevitable. My siblings took turns standing by my side. I had several visitors, but only a few trusted doctors were allowed to come close.
    Thalina’s guards told Alpha about her giving me the wine. He found hard to believe that she was the culprit, but kept her confined in her room. She described the servant who had brought her the wine: a short, grey man. He was found too late: he had fallen off a high balcony. From Thalina’s side there was no suspicious activity before the poisoning. The investigation had come to a halt.
    Suddenly, uncle Zeta walked in the throne room, claiming that he had witnessed Thalina gathering possible poison ingredients. Uncle is a well-known medic and poison expert, with a good eye for detail. Thalina claimed that she wanted the herbs for cosmetic reasons. However, a search in her room revealed more than herbs: it also hid some stolen confidential papers and an empty poison bottle. She denied knowing how they got there. Alpha was enraged - I was still in a coma - so he threw her in the dungeon and arranged a trial. Metina sent Volcus, the vizier, along with Bostel, one of her brothers, to defend her and bring her home.
    The first day of her trial wasn't conclusive, although the tide was clearly against her, so she was returned to her cell. The next morning she was found dead, poisoned. It was in her drink; the same that was in mine. A small empty vial was in her clothes. The guards were questioned, but to no avail. The conclusion was that Thalina was a spy who poisoned me and then committed suicide. But I am not convinced that things are as they seem. I need to look further into the truth.

Characters
    The actual appearance of this world’s people is surreal. For the purposes of the game, we’ll only keep this fact: they can have any skin colour (even purple).
    * Alpha: The king. The eldest sibling and Beta’s big brother. He is tall, of heavy build and dark blue skin. Beta is his right hand, best friend and favorite brother. Alpha is serious, grounded, trustworthy and admired by everyone. However, Beta’s poisoning seems to have broken his spirit a bit, as he has abandoned his well-known love for peace. These days he is focused on winning the war. He is currently on the battlefield.
    * Beta: The fourth sibling and first heir to the throne. He is light blue, of a thin but strong build. He is passionate, but clever and reliable. Also, he doesn’t know when to give up. He adores Alpha to the point of worship. He is a top swordsman and his financial talents have rendered him protector of the national economy. He is currently at the palace, still weak from the poisoning.
    * Gamma: The second heir. He’s the military genius of the family; although ambitious, he isn’t one to open a needless battle. He is at the battlefield since the war begun.
    * Delta: The third heir. He's tall, slender, black and white. On the surface he’s a hopeless womanizer and a degenerate high priest, but he's smart and sneaky. He is currently at the palace, mostly managing the clergy.
    * Epsilon and Queen Mother: Mother is the scariest woman in the kingdom: she has survived in this dangerous place by being iron-willed, decisive and a borderline psychopath. She has a vast net of spies (although she isn’t all-knowing). She currently trains her daughter, Epsilon, to inherit said network. Their basic concern is Alpha’s safety and they are partly the reason he's untouchable.
    * Uncle Zeta: The youngest uncle. He is the only one from the old generation of princes who still hangs on tight to the line of succession. He is a skilled fighter for his age, and a rather good diplomat, but is mainly talented as a medic. He is currently in the city, in charge of the recovery of the war’s wounded.
    * Thalina: She was a spirited young woman, who loved - or seemed to love - Beta. While no one trusted her completely, the siblings were fond of her. She was gentle, beautiful and liked taking care of her appearance. But she was also educated and sharp. She was mostly white with long, black hair.
    * King Hulimar, prince Bostel and Volcus: Hulimar, Thalina’s father, can’t leave the throne to travel in the enemy nation’s heart. He sends one of his sons, Bostel, and his trusted vizier Volcus for the trial. Volcus is an imposing man with vast power. He is a skilled diplomat, but also is known to frown upon Kem-Desret’s occupation of Metina. He certainly doesn’t harbour friendly feelings towards Kem-Desret’s royal family. Prince Bostel is also good at diplomacy, but he doesn’t seem to have other talents. Both ran away after Thalina's death, probably in fear of being kept hostages in sight of the war.
    * Gladius: Son of Zeta. He is a military officer and friend of Alpha. He is a bit jealous of Beta monopolizing most of Alpha’s attention and trust. He often travels between Anoria and the battlefield as his duties regard military equipment.
    * The grey servant: he gave Thalina Beta’s poisoned wine. He was found dead. All that we know is that he was hired through the normal procedures. Mother still tries to track down more info about him.
    * Tyliel: The head of servants. An old, calm, trustworthy lady. She was by the princes’ side since birth.
    * The royal doctor: He treated Beta back to health. Also, he examined the ingredients of the poisons, confirming Zeta’s claim.

Magic:
    There is no much “magic” in this world. Its laws allow some objects to levitate. Also, some intricately-coded words can change the state of matter, but that is usually too high-tech for individuals. Finally, the Gods can send messages through dreams and visions; however, these are rare and it won’t necessarily happen during the story. If you have magical abilities you can list them in your first post and I’ll tell you if they work here.

Interaction mechanics:
    While you try to unmask the culprit, be careful: you don’t have the power to simply summon the nobles for questioning. Especially Kem-Desret’s princes, who are considered to be descendants of the Gods. So Beta or another noble may have to help with information-gathering, if you aren't a noble yourself.
    Also, a warning: the culprit(s) won’t take it kindly if they notice you reaching the truth, so they may try to kill you (there will be signs and warnings if you are in danger, no sudden assassinations). The "bad guys" are possible to win.

Rules:
    1) No controlling other characters, unless given consent.
    2) First Post: introduce your character.
    3) No invincibility. Also, any magical powers must be confirmed to work by the game master.
    4) No god-moding.
    5) Read all posts (or the last post well enough to keep the story flowing without plot holes.)
    6) No killing off other characters. Harsh injuries and general harm are still in, but think of the possible consequences before attacking someone.
    7) Those that leave are welcome to come back. But if you need to be absent for a while, find an excuse for your character to stay out of action for a while.
    8) Gamemaster’s word is law.
    9) FLAMING, INSULTING, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF HARSHNESS THAT IS DELIBERATELY USED TO HURT SOMEONE ELSE’S FEELINGS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AT ALL, NOR ACCEPTED.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    Andrew Alvarez likes this.
  23. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

It’s 1962, we’ve had men in space now! But the unknown still lurks down on Earth, ghosts! Join a band of ‘ghost hunters’ who help people get rid of the ghosts by helping the ghosts find peace.

The band is lead by David Johnson, an ex-psychotherapist. A couple of years prior he’d been found discharging patients after only a couple of weeks and was unable to give explanations to why their recovery was so swift and so the board of doctors started poking around a bit too much. The patients had been extremely distressed and were never diagnosed. Johnson didn’t want the truth to come out as it would like madness to a bunch of doctors so he respectfully resigned.
    The thing was, David Johnson could see ghosts. There was a disturbing amount haunting his patients and so, even though he could no longer help people in the position of a doctor, he was determined to help the small village of Little Doring in Devon. Taking out ad-space in a spiritualism magazine that he remembered his grandmother reading, Johnson could soon help further a field, with those who believed in ghosts.
    However David wasn’t using arm waving and banishment to remove this angry, sad, destructive ghosts, he was calming them down and then sitting down for a talk with them and soon, they faded away to wherever souls go.

But now the calls have got too many and he couldn’t keep using Mrs Jones’s phone next door and it was a bit pricey for his own so he has to get to all these people! Johnson puts another ad in the paper, hoping someone will answer and be willing to help both humans and ghosts alike!

Where you come in:
    You are successful applicant and have just arrived in Little Doring. Johnson is gathering everyone outside the Red Lion (a pub) and going to brief you and the others on what exactly everyone is doing and importantly, checking no one is just there for a laugh and can see ghosts (you can fake if you so wish).

Rules and Important things
    This is the 60s, I don’t mind slight inaccuracies e.g. referencing something from 1964, but getting out your mobile isn’t what we want here ^^

There maybe more action later but at the start it is very much character interaction based.

Character interactions such as injuries or killing with another person’s character should be discussed with that person before the post is posted.

Character relationships are encouraged to blossom if it would suit your characters so don’t worry about that!

No sexual scenes here please, write these elsewhere if you want to do that though

Just general no being mean or godmodding thank you!

Character sheet
    Name:
    Profession: (previous or alongside this one)
    Description:
    Basic Personality and Background:

24. rinnika

rinnika Member

I definitely like this setup - I haven't written in any time before the nineties though, so I'll have to learn on the go!
    I've got a pair in mind that would offer some interesting dynamism with Johnson and any other characters people volunteer. :) It should be fun if we can get the participants.

25. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

I hope we can get more people, I wish there was more ways to 'advertise' it! If we have multiple characters it could work with limited people but I think I'll leave it a week or so more!

Isghamor and rinnika like this.