1. Thaddaeus English

Thaddaeus English Member

Salutations

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Thaddaeus English, Apr 29, 2018.

Hello everyone, please excuse the title, I'm aware introductions don't have to stand out but I find I ramble anyway, so why not start off on the pretentious foot.

My name is Thaddaeus, I'm currently inhabiting the West Midlands and I write short stories and novels ranging from Fantasy to crime, I class myself as a general fiction writer because I dart from genre to genre I'm fascinated in characters mostly, or a deep world, so I find stories can be placed in multiple genres. I'm a big fan of sub-genres like Steampunk, I've recently discovered a sub-genre called Dieselpunk. I've had a short story playing in the back of my head and I had no real place for it but now I'm tinkering with this.
    Told you I'd ramble.
    Very happy to be here and to see, read, and learn from everyone here.

2. alanzie

alanzie Member

Welcome, Thaddaeus. Looking forward to reading some of your ramblings.

3. Tenderiser

Tenderiser Not a man or BayView

Greetings, kind sir. Nice to have more UKers here.

What's dieselpunk? I'd just got to grips with steampunk and gaslamp fantasy and now they go and invent a whole new subgenre!