Scrivener, and why I love it already.

Discussion in 'Writing Software and Hardware' started by Greenwood, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Iain Sparrow

Iain Sparrow Banned Contributor

Oh it's definitely a powerful program in that regard, just wish it handled imported text better.
    And it could be that I just need to get better acquainted with Scrivener's features... I've since found that the problems I was having with imported text wasn't related to Scrivener. Turned out to be issues with the font the imported text was using.

2. Stuart B

Stuart B Member

I came across Scrivener about a year ago and I've loved it ever since. It's so much easier to keep things organised and have an over view of it all rather than having one massive word doc or multiple chapter docs.

3. Denegroth

Denegroth Banned

I just bought this yesterday, on sale for 25% off no less, because of what I read here. So far? I'm confused. But, that won't last long. One look at the interface and you can see its potential. Thanks for the tip. My GF writes in Spanish (Castilian). If she likes how it manages that, she'll get one, too.

4. EnginEsq

EnginEsq Member

Invest the time in reading the built-in tutorial. It's worth it.