Sleepers

Discussion in 'Archive' started by FlakeandFins, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Place: Los Angeles, CA, USA
    Time: 10 PM
    Identity: Kefreon

Kefreon's house was like his shop - petite, old-fashioned and shabby. It would seem to a passerby that Kefreon lived a rather difficult life, and surely a woodworker could not earn enough, with no high school education. However, if someone could find their way to the basement, they would find themselves in a paradise. Kefreon loved to walk through the creaking staircase, and then suddenly step on the glass floor. An aquarium with a beautiful variety of goldfish and others swam under his feet, while a beautiful lounge awaited him. He yawned, and then walked serenely to his swimming pool which was another floor under the ground. The smile never left his face as he took off his clothes and changed into his swimsuit.

As he took a dip in his swimming pool, an array of drinks came by his side. He loved his maidservants.

"Scotch, pomegranate cocktail and some cigar coming your way, sir."

Aelita said as Kefreon rose from the dive, and grinned towards Aelita. Her beautiful red hair and churning blue eyes made him smile even in the worst moods. Too bad he had to get rid of a maidservant every few kills.

"Thanks. A little massage on my shoulders won't hurt, by the way."

Aelita giggled and skid to his shoulders, and started a smooth massage. Kefreon closed his eyes and waited for the rest of his servants - male ones - to come and do a nice dolphin show for him.

"Sir, Mariyo called a lot during the past few days."

Aelita suddenly said, and Kefreon's eyes shot up.

"Really? You didn't attend the call, did you?"

"No sir. How could we!"

Kefreon smiled and sank back into the water.

"Enough massage. Get a swimsuit and jump in. Too boring without a lady in."

Aelita giggled and walked away. Kefreon took in a dose of scotch, and then swam around, his slender yet muscular body ravaging with the water. He felt loosened and free at the same time.

"Sir, your mobile phone is ringing."

Julian, his month old servant said from the benches. Kefreon swam to a corner of the pool and grinned.

"Give it to me."

2. Bick

Bick New Member

Place: Germany;; Home
    Time: Early Morning
    Identity: Vee

She had gotten home just an hour after the phonecall. She soon got word that Michael was dead. She couldn’t help but feel angry, what was this kid doing? It was obvious he was the one that had killed her hired tail. It was also obvious she wasn’t exactly who she had said she was. She wanted to call him again, to explain it all. She knew that wouldn’t happen. It couldn’t happen, not if she wanted to continue with her work, and she most certainly did. She lay on the couch as she looked at the television in front of her. It was blank, like always. She never really enjoyed it.

She got up from the couch and looked outside. Silence spare for the creatures that lived outside. This was her home, this was Germany. She hit the door, slamming it open. Her cellphone was held hard in her hand. Why would she want to call him? Why… was she even killing anymore. Questions that raced through her mind since she met the kid. Why was she killing still? The thrill was no more, it had died years ago. The money… she didn’t need it. She had collected and saved millions since she had started when she was 28. Nearly 30 years of this, and hear she was. Was this job fit for her, after all these years? Had she lost the taste for it?

She sighed and flipped the phone open, and quickly dialed his number. The phone rang, and she paused before saying anything.

“Hello my friend." she paused again, "Michael’s dead.”

3. FlakeandFins

FlakeandFins New Member

The BBS

As Kefreon is on the phone, one of his helpers is given an envelope who hands it to another helper and then another and another who now waits for the young man to finish the phone call. When he finally reads the note inside, it instructs:

Agent, we've just received information on an operative that must be eliminated immediately. The operative, codename: Knives, is working for Valkyrie Aeronautics. He is currently in Detroit. We believe he is there to eliminate Mitch Reynolds. Reynolds must live. Eliminate Knives ASAP and by any means necessary.

4. Charisma

Kefreon snuffled at the woman's voice, mainly to himself. He took a sip of the scotch and then got on the edge of the swimming pool, his feet sill submerged in the water.

"That's...awful! What happened?!"

He seemed to have been shocked terribly, and his voice was so original that Julian stopped to see if everything was all right.

No response came for a couple of seconds, "I was going to ask you the same thing."

Kefreon bit his lower lip and breathed exasperatedly, to show his nervousness. He made sure his voiced cracked.

"What are you saying?! I...I don't know! I just let him go when we talked. I swear!"

"Letting him go from what? You didn’t hurt him, did you?"

Kefreon rolled his eyes. He didn't want to act, and at the same time wanted to. It was a funny feeling.

"No...I just saw someone following me and demanded an answer. So when you called, he turned it on loudspeaker...and...and I don't know! He just left after wards. How could you even...how could you! I'm just a kid!"

A sigh, "I had to ask, don’t take it hard." The sound of a fumbling phone could be heard, and suddenly her voice came back, "I’m sorry… for sending him in the first place."

Kefreon relieved his vocal cords and took the last of his scotch.

"That's...fine. This must be really hard on you too. I wish I could do something."

He paused and clicked his fingers. Aelita, who stood in waiting came by his side and wrapped her arms around him. She smooched his neck and giggled, at which he placed a finger on his lips to keep her quiet, a hush escaping his lips.

"I'm sorry."

He said suddenly, pretending nothing had happened.

"He… was just an old friend. It doesn’t matter." Her breath grew heavy as if she was running, and suddenly the sound of running water could be heard. There was a sudden exhale, and a stern voice came on, "I do have some questions… though. I thought you were an orphan? How were you traveling… like that?"

Kefreon pushed his nose randomly, and said coolly:
    "To be honest, it was always just a little bit of cheating. I know that does no one good, but I needed money and sometimes took loans which I couldn't get off of my back. I just can't stop running until I have the money."

"I see." The disbelief obvious in her voice.

Kefreon sighed, picking up the cocktail.

"I know it sounds stupid, but that's really it."

He sipped the cocktail, and then winced.

"You son of dogs can't filter the dumb pomegranates!!!"

He yelled impulsively, and then slapped his forehead. He hated being home sometimes; his stealth was disturbed by his spoilt aura.

"Sorry...about that. The...slush guy here doesn't...know much."

"I see."

There was a momentary pause and her accent gave a sudden lurch, "Who are you really?"

Kefreon slapped his chest. He was messing up, but he didn't care. He knew she wasn't grandma herself. He motioned Aelita off of him and got on his feet.

"What do you mean? I'm Kefreon, your good ol' transport fellow."

He gave his punch line a chuckle.

"You’re no normal teenager, my friend. I can tell, whether you’ll ever explain yourself or not."

Kefreon looked up at the ceiling and laughed.

"And you're no our friendly neighborhood grandma, either."

A nervous laugh on the other end, "Sure, but I’m not afraid to say I’ve screwed up my image."

Kefreon raised an eyebrow. The cocktail was renewed, but he refused it and took the cigar instead.

"Really? If that's so, why not fix it and unfold your mystery?"

"Ah, but I can’t trust someone with that kind of information if they can’t even tell me the truth themselves."

Kefreon took some of his cigar. The scotch was doing a bit of an affect.

"If I said that I stung your lovely 'friend' with needles, what will you say?"

"I’ll say I’m not far from you."

"Then what are we hiding?"

"Our identities I’d suppose. Knowledge kills, and this whole meeting should have never happened, but it did. Chance is part of life. What do you want to do about this ‘chance’?"

Kefreon sighed.

"I'm just your average teen assassin who doesn't like old women tracking him - if that makes sense."

"I’m not old." She snapped, "And, I was worried about you. Unless caring is a sin now."

Kefreon dropped his cigar in a dustbin, wrapping a towel round his waist.

"I'm stupid, yes, but not that stupid. I don't see why you couldn't have just called and asked. Unless there's more to your intentions towards me than a friendly assassin - if that's even a term."

He paused, calming himself down.

"Sorry, but I have my own suspicions. You always remind me of that lady I met in Russia, and when I think about it, no one could've shot me on that train to Cardiff. What am I supposed to perceive?"

There was a muffled yell on the other side of the line.

"I shot you. I was the woman in Russia. What was I suppose to think, seeing you twice in two different countries?! I thought you were following me! I could have killed you, but I let you live. You’d wonder why, but somehow, I can’t get past you. You look just like my son, and I can’t help but feel a bond with you. Now."

Her voice had gone emotional and cracked until the very end, when her assuredness came back, "Were you following me?"

Kefreon sniffed, replying:
    "Of course not! I didn't even know you existed."

He paused, recalling her words, about his resemblence to her son.

"Well, at least you care for your son. Lucky him."

He continued bitterly, feeling hurt.

"You’re a good kid, and you have potential… and I honestly. Want to be there for you, but you don’t seem to want that."

"I don't see how you expect me to trust your intentions after what happened. I'm just trying be careful, at least a little."

He paused, and looking towards the pool. A servant waited for him with an envelope, he wasn't sure what he had.

"I don't mind help, I just don't know if I can count on you."

"We'll talk about this again. Trust comes through time."

Kefreon nodded, as though they were sitting face to face.

"Fine. Take care...bye."

"Call me Vee..."

There was a short pause.

"Bye."

Kefreon cut the call and breathed deeply. He had done some damage, but it had been fun. He liked the lady, she was a violent mother, yet really...sweet.

"Sir, a message."

Jim said, and Kefreon took the envelope.

"Who gave it?"

Jim shrugged, and Kefreon started to read it, his left hand covering the text from others.

Agent, we've just received information on an operative that must be eliminated immediately. The operative, codename: Knives, is working for Valkyrie Aeronautics. He is currently in Detroit. We believe he is there to eliminate Mitch Reynolds. Reynolds must live. Eliminate Knives ASAP and by any means necessary.

Kefreon bit his lower lip and then tore the message into pieces.

"Jim, get me a good meal ready. Aelita, give me some time in my room. I have to leave in an hour."

Aelita nodded and followed behind him, while Jim ran to the kitchen.

5. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Silpheed pouted he had gotten stuck in America he was really looking forward to going back home in Europe. So here he walked the streets of Los Angeles. He scoffed at the girls who wore bronzer and had fake chest.
    "Its like the transvestite look is in these days," Silpheed said.
    Silpheed found a placed that seemed homey. It was a small cafe with a little basement. Silpheed smiled the store reminded him of a little quite Europe cafe. Silpheed walked inside the cafe. He flipped his light brown hair, though it was only a really well placed wig, and he gave the store owner a dazzling smile.
    "I'm going to buy something, but first I have to use the restroom," Silpheed said.
    The store owner smiled and nodded silently.
    "Where is it?" Silpheed asked.
    "Down that hall, don't mistake the basement for the restroom I know a lot of people tend to do that," the owner said, "There is this guy who has being using the restroom for a while now...but I don't really want to check it out...he said he was going to buy something, but with those bowels I don't think he should."
    "So that I make it clear I'll pay later, but I want some tea,"
    Silpheed walked down the hall and walked to the restroom. Being an assassin meant it was easy for Silpheed to pick up some unique sounds. Silpheed walked to the basement door and pressed his ears closely. He heard some odd movement and he heard a cellphone.
    Silpheed couldn't quite here what the person on the cellphone was telling the other person.
    But he heard the breath of a word he understood. Knives.
    And since Knives had helped him out before it was only natural for Silpheed to obliged and do the same. He would wait for this person to come out. Silpheed smiled.
    "Naughty," he whispered, "Don't take Silpheed's stuff."

6. Charisma

Time: 12 AM

It had been an hour now. The man on the other end didn't stop babbling about this 'Knives'. Kefreon almost wanted to cut the call, but he knew he needed the information. He flight to Detroit was in five hours, and he had taken some beauty sleep and a good, Thai meal beforehand. A good massage also was going to aid him.

"Fine, fine, I get it. He's awesome and crazy. But I can do it, so lemme do it."

The guy on the other end started off another detail, at which Kefreon hissed:
    "I know that. You said that five times now."

The phone now went dead, and Kefreon gave it a huff.

"I should probably update, if I'm dealing with a maniac."

He said to himself and opened the door carefully, when he saw a woman standing in front of the door. He acted oblivious and slid by her side, tossing his phone into his breast pocket.

7. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Silpheed lay back on the wall for a while. Counting each step the man made. As the man got close to the door Silpheed slip from the wall and grabbed his tea. He placed the six dollars he owned on the counter and began to follow the man cautiously. Making sure to keep enough distance from him, but able to still keep up with him.
    Silpheed had to find a safe place to interrogate this man.

8. Charisma

Kefreon was obliged to buy a small pastry from the shop, but that was pretty much all he tried to grab. He stretched his arms and walked to the subway. He needed to get to the airport, to bad his Chevrolet never was of frequent use due to his stealth. He kept exercising his limbs, so as to keep himself fit. He stopped at an alley where he rechecked his pockets for all the items he needed, and then walked out of it once more. Just then, he caught sight of the woman from the cafe. She seemed harmlessly walking around, but it wasn't the kind of thoughts an assassin had. He narrowed his eyes at her and then spun back into the alley, seeing if she followed.

9. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Silpheed smiled perfect time. Quickly Silpheed created a barrier of fish wire into a beautiful web. Silpheed walked in to the alleyway.
    "You can't go anywhere, my web is set up," Silpheed said, "You should answer my questions or else."
    Silpheed gave a small smile.
    "First off who are you and who do you work for?" Silpheed asked, "And what are you going to do if I didn't catch you?"

10. Charisma

"Right."

Kefreon coughed sarcastically, eyeing the web.

"I'm shivering."

He murmured, and then stuffed his hands in his pant pockets.

"Look girl, I'm not some kind of pervert. It's late, you should get going into shelter or whatever. To your questions - none of your business."

He replied haughtily, and tried to get past the woman.

11. FlakeandFins

FlakeandFins New Member

The BBS

Debbie Sam went about working up the contracts and seeing to it that people go their money, when her cell phone rang.

"Yes?"
    "Ma'am," the man on the other end said. "We have a situation."
    "What's that?"
    The man sounded frantic. "Sources have in formed me that there is an operative on operative confrontation."
    "Two of our own?!?"
    The man coughed. "Yes," he said. "Dagger and Silpheed."
    "Issue a code six to all agents in the area," she said. "End that meeting immediately, make sure both are left unharmed."
    "It'll be a few minu-"
    "ASAP jack***!"
    The man was quiet. "Yes, ma'am."

12. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Silpheed suddenly whipped out his fish wire cutting the man with his wire.
    "Now answer the questions or I won't hesitate to kill you," Silpheed said.
    Silphed took out a needle as well, just in case he needed to give some help to answer the questions.

13. FlakeandFins

FlakeandFins New Member

The BBS

At that moment, a van suddenly into the alleyway, taking down Silpheed's web of wiring. Both operatives are caught off guard. A flashbang drops from above them. It detonates, sending a brilliant and stunning flash in the alleyway, blinding and disorienting both men. Both men are surrounded and chloroformed.

Some time later, Silpheed awakens with a note taped to his chest. It reads:

Mind the business we give you
    -BBS

When Kefreon awakens, he is in a restaurant bathroom, with his things and a bandage around his wound, near the airport. A note his taped to his chest also:

Stay on target
    -BBS​

14. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Silpheed looked at the note and teared it up.
    "You have just invoke the wrath of Silpheed," he said, "You don't go playing with my playthings without my permission."
    Silpheed took off his long brown haired wig and put on another disguise.
    "The thing is sweet hearts I am a widow a black widow who can alter its appearance at will, "Silpheed said, "And when you play with my things and kill my stuff you are going to find yourself on my bad side....my new operation take down the whole entire operation of BBS."
    Silpheed got up and walked off with a very disapproving scowl.
    "But my first operation is to kill Knives before they get their hands on them," Silpheed said.

15. Charisma

Time: 3 AM

Kefreon awoke with a pain in his back. He scratched his spinal cord as he looked around, blurry images slowly fitting back like into a jigsaw puzzle. He finally saw the note on his shirt, and pulled it off to read it.

Stay on target
    -BBS

Kefreon groaned and threw the note into the sink.

"Like I was the one intercepting a handsome teenager in the middle of the night with a fish net."

He strolled out of the bathroom, and then walked out of the restaurant without any effort to observe his surroundings. LAX was just a couple of kilometers away and with the irrefutable conviction that he could do it, he whistled his way to the taxi stand. Thereafter, he was aboard the taxi and on his way to the airport. Just as the taxi sped up, his mobile rang. It was Mariyo. Feeling pity for her, he picked up the phone.

"Hello, Kefreon!"

She exclaimed in exasperation, and broke into tears. Kefreon cleared his throat, and started in his Egyptian accent.

"Worry no, not at all. Me fine, just go to Yorkshire when friend fall ill. Now back by tomorrow. Okay?"

"But you had me scared!"

Mariyo wailed, and her hiccups could be heard.

"I sorry. No do again."

Kefreon rolled his eyes as he spoke. Mariyo stopped her pathetic sobbing and said softly:
    "I missed you."

Kefreon giggled and then replied:
    "Me too. But me go now. A lot of work to do here."

Mariyo sighed, and said once more:
    "Come back safe and sound."

The phone went dead, and Kefreon impassively put the mobile back into his breast pocket. This mobile was specifically for Mariyo, and had been shut for days now.

"Poor thing."

He thought to himself as he got off at the airport.

16. FlakeandFins

FlakeandFins New Member

The BBS

As Donut is about to settle in, he hears a knock at the door and then sees a note slip underneath. Disregarding the note he immediately opens the door and sees nothing out of the ordinary. Sighing, he picks up the note and reads.

Congratulations on your fine kill, agent, they were calling it a freak accident through the result of suicide. Before you can have any downtime, however, we've just uncovered one of the agents working for Valkyrie Aeronautics. He is codenamed: Requiem, and we've learned his target is Mr. Capparzo, a supporter of ours. Kill Requiem by any means necessary before he can kill Capparzo. You may find him at the Bellagio in Vegas. Good luck, agent.

17. Charisma

Place: Detroit, Michigan, USA
    Time: 3 AM

Detroit was a fine city to look at. Nothing like Los Angeles perhaps, but nonetheless, it looked beautiful early morning when he landed. Pigeons were parked on the top of the taxis, and he laughed as one of them puffed up its fur.

"Priceless."

He whispered to himself as he sat in the taxi, which took off with a screech. He had learnt that Knives's favorite place early morning would be the old port, where fishing and other water-related activities were otherwise banned.

"This should be exciting."

He thought as he read the map, looking through the tourist attractions very indulgently. The taxi driver looked back at him through the rear view mirror, and said in the local accent:
    "Tourist, eh?"

Kefreon nodded, at which the driver chuckled and asked:
    "All alone in Detroit, kid, isn't how I see rationality, you know."

Kefreon coughed sarcastically and said in a kiddish tone:
    "I'm just joining my parents at the park for picnic."

The driver chortled and finally quietened, just how Kefreon liked it. He jumped off with anticipation at the park, which followed to the old port. He used the map half-hardheartedly, his gaze mostly concentrated on avoiding trackers and being overwhelmed by Knives. The port's wooden floor creaked as he placed his foot on it, therefore he snatched it back. He gawked the muddy side of the seawater, feeling as though lost to countryside.

Knives was there, but it took a while for Kefreon to plot his position. Knives stood still, but rather stealthily. Kefreon hid behind the clumps of seaweed and watched as Knives clopped the wooden harbor's railing. He was psychotic, no doubt. Kefreon slipped a little on the seaweed, at which the assassin turned around and shot a knife in his direction, though Kefreon missed by an inch.

"Show yourself."

He demanded, at which Kefreon sighed and then tossed himself out of cover. The man eyed him sadistically, at which Kefreon yawned and jumped once more, this time over man. In a split second, Knives stabbed Kefreon's chest with a Ka Bar knife, but Kefreon had prepared. It fell back against his leather shield , though it slit a bit of Kefreon's chest. Kefreon's feet clicked the railing and then he flopped into the muddy water. Knives, who had not expected that eyed the water with shock, and shot in three knives. When he saw blood rising, he cackled and turned away.

Then, like a shark galloping up and consuming its prey, Kefreon soumersaulted up from the water and stabbed Knives's in his back, and dragged the needle down to his sacral region. Before the blood could spread, Kefreon picked him up and tossed him in the water, after which he strutted out of the scene. He grinned at his usage of red paint after all.

Kefreon didn't like the city after his second drive back to a restaurant. With a quick coffee, he had himself being driven back to the airport, and then in the airplane. He couldn't wait to get back, he didn't know why but he was really excited that day.

Just as he sat in the airplane, his mobile rang. He sheepishly picked it up, and it was his old friend.

"You want trust? They call me Vee, but my real name is Nikkita Bequem."

She said suddenly, and the phone went dead. Kefreon smiled and turned off his phone.

"I trust you."

18. FlakeandFins

FlakeandFins New Member

Valkyrie Aeronautics

After Vee got off the phone with Kefreon, she heard a knock at her door. She opens it up, gun in hand on the other side. When she is assured there is no danger, she walks out and sees a large package on the ground. Vee picks it up and takes it inside. On top is a post it note intruscting her to check the voice mail on the phone given to her. She had forgotten about the phone until now. She listened to the same baritone, mechanical voice that had given her instructions earlier.

Congratulations on another job well done, agent. We have received word from our contact in Cuba: Ismael Garcia. He is the leader of an offshoot militia faction that will soon be staging a favorable coup in the country. Garcia has become concerned that his Lieutenant and brother, Juan-Carlos , has put a hit on his life. In the package you will find a disguise, passport, ID, and Cuban currency. You are now Maria Lopez, the new nurse in Garcia's militia. Infiltrate and eliminate Juan-Carlos. Ismael must live. Good luck, agent.

19. FlakeandFins

FlakeandFins New Member

The BBS

*GM NOTE: this is for when Kefreon arrives at his destination, feel free to play out whatever you have going on until then!*

When Kefreon arrived at his destination, he felt like he was being tailed again. This is unbelievable, he thought with a mixture of angst and rage. He stopped in the bathroom and darted to a stall. Closing the door, he removed his deadly needles and waited. He heard the heavy footsteps stop outside his stall. Before he had a chance to pounce, a package slid underneath the door and the owner of the heavy steps left. Kefreon bent down and opened the package. Inside was a tape recorder and earphones, a passport and ID registered for Anier Fernandez, and foreign currency. He listened to the recorder. A man with a southern drawl spoke to him, and Kefreon felt that there was no phoniness in his voice.

Excellent work young man, excellent work. Being the unique assassin you are, we have a priority mission for you. It has taken us awhile, but we finally have a contact in the Diablos de Verde militia group. It is headed by Ismael Garcia. He is currently on the Valkyrie Aeronautics payroll. His brother, however, is on our side. Juan-Carlos has agreed to cooperate with us upon the elimination of his brother. The militia is currently looking for younger recruits so they can brainwash them early. You'd fit right in, agent. Eliminate Ismael.

20. Charisma

Place: Cuba
    Time: 4 PM
    Identity: Anier Fernandez

Kefreon walked into the building, his face depicting his mixed emotions of awe and horror. He had been expecting this kind of beauty from a militia group, but he had to act young and dubious. The woman at the front desk stopped him and walked to him, her slender figure hidden by a thick leather uniform.

"Hola. Come through this way, por favor."

The woman instructed Kefreon who bowed respectfully and his steps were in the woman's direction, who walked down a small tunnel-like hallway. It was lit by large, but dim energy savers and he did nothing but walk obediently.

"Your name, niño?"

"Anier. Anier Fernandez."

He said in a typically Spanish accent, making it seem he had always been a Cuban. It had taken him a while but he learned eventually.

"Beautiful. Left, and then right. Mr. Aime is just teaching the soldiers a little bit."

Kefreon gave her a thumbs up and scuttled to his destination. His eyes remained on the interiors of the peculiar building, seeing if there was any leverage for infiltration. When he was finally near the training room, he braced himself and opened the door. A few men came forward and examined him, before letting him in. A man stood still, apparently waiting for Kefreon to enter.

"Nombre?"

He asked, and Kefreon replied promptly:
    "Anier Fernandez."

The man nodded and ushered him in, saying:
    "I am Aime. You will study under me."

His English was exemplary, but Kefreon didn't pay much attention to it. He was more concerned about blending in the crowd - which didn't turn out to be that big a problem. The training, which was rather normal with nothing out of the ordinary, started immediately. Kefreon acted as though strained, even though that wasn't the case. Aime came many times to correct his posture, until Kefreon finally pretended to have learned it. His eyes were on the door - according to schedule, Ismael Garcia's round was due anytime now.

The door creaked after a few long minutes of waiting. Kefreon had his senses directed towards the door, even though it seemed he was least interested. A man entered, and Kefreon quickly raised his eyes to observe him. His features was typically Cuban, and his dress was notably odd. Kefreon lowered his gaze as soon as he was sure of his image. There was a lady by his side, seeming like a nurse. However, Kefreon couldn't put his finger on how she looked like because of the crowd of boys all around him.

"Cómo es la formación?"

Aime walked forward to explain the answer to the man, which took a couple of moments. After that, Ismael left and the training resumed. Kefreon was least bothered by what Aime said as he drafted an assassination plan.

21. Bick

Bick New Member

Time: Dunno
    Identity: Maria Lopez

She had arrived just hours after she had gotten word. She had been picked up from the airport promptly, as she snuggled into her new identity. Spanish was a third language to her, so it had taken the long trip for her to practice, but her Spanish accent and language skills had come back on their own.

When she had finally met her man, Ishmael. He wasn’t the best of men but she didn’t care, it was her job to protect them. Silence filled the room when they were alone. She would only leave him in minute intervals to put the small cameras into place. She had finally finished after a few hours, and she took her place at his side, helping him whenever he needed it. Her handgun was slung to her leg, hidden beneath her dress. She had her satchel hung at her side at all times, her other various weapons, in case they were needed. She kept her body tense and on high alert. She didn’t know when trouble would be coming.

22. Charisma

Time: 8 PM
    Identity: Anier Fernandez

Kefreon had been waiting for the perfect moment to strike. He had trained patiently with fellow Spaniards and Cubans, under guidance of wise teachers. He had been able to learn quite a few moves he was certain could be used to his benefit, and even had formulated a plan. A plan with required some amount of wittiness and sacrifice.

As soon as he was isolated in his room, he produced his needles. He needed to cut a huge slit in his back such that he could easily hide the needles in his pants afterwards. The training suit was not conciliatory with such an arrangement, so he decided to store them in his boots instead, even though it'd become intolerable after a while. He placed one needle two inches below his spine and another right above his buttocks. Without warn, he seeped them into his skin and moved them towards each other, until a perfect slit with ripped open in his back. The pain was not as vigorous as his passion for this mission, and he was soon whining, his arms flailing like a flag waving past a gathering. A few boys came out and helped him, as he moaned and gave out muffled sobs.

"Ayúdeme! Ayúdeme!"

He screamed, and watched keenly for any nurses coming by. He needed Ismael's nurse to join him, no other.

"What happened, amigo?"

A man asked, at which Kefreon only writhed. The man forgot his question and yelled out for the nurses, after which a crowd came. Kefreon let his shoulders be grasped by the nurses, who placed him his back up on a stretcher, and then raced down the hall. He waited eagerly to enter the room, only to be left with the head nurse. He needed to eliminate her.

23. Bick

Bick New Member

She shooed away the other nurses, as she looked at the young man. A trail of blood ran down his shirt. She gently slid the shirt off and took notice of the slice on his back, it almost seemed like someone had done it purposefully.

“What happened hijo?” she asked, her accent thick. She stuck with flawed English, in hope she didn’t have to show her Spanish.

"Got hurt...during training. Muy doloroso!"

She gave him a smile and began to dab his back, beckoning him to sit up. She took some alcohol from her satchel, and some cotton swabs. She looked into his eyes with a smile, but got taken aback by a sudden déjà vu, she recognized him… somehow.

“This…. is going to hurt. Mucho…”

"Umm...okay...well...Sálvame!!!"

She couldn’t help but smile as she grabbed his hand tightly, and wet the cotton swab with the alcohol. Her hand steadily went for the wound, and she began to dab the blood away. He let out a scream, and she cooed him silent as she finished her job. She went to grab the bandages from her satchel.

24. Charisma

Kefreon looked from top to bottom of the mirror in front of him, surveying himself for the first time that day. His beautiful black hair was no more, rather there was a muddy orange dominating him. His eyes were placid and gray, whereas he had spent time searching for the perfect plastic face mask, giving him a different face outline all together. Though, it wasn't too hard to recognize him if one tried.

He winced and let out screams of pain as the woman worked on his wound. It was some amount of acting, but in reality it hurt terribly. He was taught never to scream, but he was making an exception to the rule.

As soon as the nurse left him and went to a side, he took a quick turn towards her. Even though his back itched like knives digging in, he managed to keep a stable posture. He looked at her from top to bottom, looking for a good point to strike. The needles felt funny in his boot, as he reached for his boot and pulled out two. He aimed at her chest and guts, waiting for her to turn. Her features were zooming in, as she turned. He hold on the needles strengthened. It was a perfect aim.

Until he caught glimpse of her. Her face was recognizable. It was a good stealth, but there was a connection between the two which penetrated beneath all disguises. He needles reflexively went under him, as she returned. He felt cold all inside of him.

"What's your name, hermana?"

"Maria Lopez, you?"

"Anier Fernandez. I'm new here, how about you?"

"Partially new. What brings such a young man here?"

"Mi país brought me here." He laughed, a slight disturbance leaking out. "I assume it is same for you?"

"You could say that."

"Bueno." He paused, and looked away, somehow disturbed.

25. Bick

Bick New Member

She smiled and finished bandaging his wound. She stopped at his side and took one last look over. The feeling of déjà vu never got past her. And she studied his features. She couldn’t place it, but the feeling that she knew him as someone else never left. The door suddenly opened and the room was filled with chatter. Ishmael and his brother came in, feet from each other in deep conversation. He stopped and looked at her with a nod.

“I need you to check my statistics.” He said, his English was partial. He looked at the boy, and took a seat not far from him, waiting for her to check up on him. She eyed his brother with a feigned smile. She bent close to the boy and whispered into his ear.

“The black-bellied plover saw an American eagle on his way from Russia, does the Eagle answer?”

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.