1. Wade_John

Wade_John New Member

Smart Book :D

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by Wade_John, Jun 10, 2009.

Hi good people!

i need to read a book which has unique storyline and very smart that can make you actually smiled after reading it? Anyway references? Thanks in advance.

:D

2. arron89

arron89 Banned

Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides...The Frog King by Adam Davies...World War Z by Max Brooks...Maus by Art Spiegelman...Horton Hears a Who (its great literature!!)...

Those aren't necessarily my favourite books, but they left me smiling (as opposed to thoughtful/depressed/lost/(a not smiley emotion)...and they are amazingly written and intelligent and provocative and evocative and sublime and other flattering adjectives....

3. Wade_John

Wade_John New Member

Thanks! i would like to find a specific book which offers story like the movie "michael clayton". Love that movie! Any title?

4. Wade_John

Wade_John New Member

probably more like "conspiracy thriller fiction" genre

5. arron89

arron89 Banned

not my bag, can't help sorry.....although tilda swinton (l)...oh wait this isnt msn....:love: