Smoking

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Night Haunter, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Jaclyn

Jaclyn Active Member

All you can really do while you're there is either stand and watch skateboarders attempt to do tricks in an overflooded skate park, or sit on the grass in front of the stage with everyone else.

The moral of my story is too many skateboarders always ruin the evening because I ended up with a headache from sitting cross-legged with the entire city.

2. Ferret

Ferret New Member

The parts of your soul you refuse to recognize.
    Frankly, it doesn't matter. If you don't know that smoking causes cancer, you deserve it. It's bad for you ,and blah blah blah.

People know the damn risks, so stop saying that the cigarette forced its way down your throat, and killed you...

3. bobjob25

bobjob25 New Member

I am not a smoker. I have had cigs on occasion, maybe once every 6 months and always at some sort of bar or party. I don't have a problem with smokers or people who smoke near me. I am very grateful for some of the smoking bans on bars, because the smell of smoke can become bothersome. I have absolutley no history of cancer in my family and one set of my grandparents have smoked for over 40 years each, and they are still in fine health (as far as I can tell). I wouldn definitely advise people I know not to smoke because it can really be expensive if you become too habituated, and also of the health risks it may cause.

4. Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland New Member

xD I laughed for a while over this post...

5. Handguns For Hearts

Handguns For Hearts New Member

I have tried cigarettes and pot, and didn't enjoy it all that much, to be honest. I just couldn't picture myself being one to smoke, so I stopped. And the health risks kept me away as well.