Spellbound Story Hour

Discussion in 'Archive' started by JessWrite, Jun 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chronicle535

Chronicle535 New Member

Zaris Redmist

Zaris was alone now deep in the shadows so deep in fact that the normal human wouldn’t be able to see anything, but being he wasn’t human at all and designed to stalk the night he saw everything clear as day.

Damn, I am weak right now, but I have been in worse shape than this before the main concern is finding out if that beast came to this world with me or not.

Then he found a staircase going down into the basement of the building, and from a deep growl the basement.

Appears that I have found you beast… Prepare to die…

Silently drawing his sword and prepared to desend down into the darkness where he was sure he would have an attacker waiting...

2. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Roxy Xalider

Roxy stopped reading to peer over her book at the man staring at her. It was Julian, the heartthrob vampire that every girl drooled over. Well, not every girl. Roxy didn’t care for vampires, but had read the book anyway to be in the know. As she studied him now, from his deep brown eyes and full lips to his dark pea coat, Roxy had to admit the real Julian was way cuter than his actor counterpart in the movie.

She paused for a moment to count heads, and it dawned on her that the other vampire, Zaris, was no longer with the group. She had been so busy reading; she hadn’t realized his disappearance. Where had he gone to?

“Hey, where’s the other vampire? He can’t leave the library...they could find him! Then that would give us away! Julian, you can track and sense people. You have to tell me where he his. You NEED to!” Roxy shouted at him, growing paranoid. She would have shook him for emphasis, but she was too afraid he might hurt her. A witch turning into a vampire…she didn’t want to find out how that would work.

Roxy slammed Tina’s book shut, and threw it back on the table. Though, the amount of force made it slide on the smooth wood to land on the carpeted floor below. The book fell at an odd angle, its pages flying open, followed by another burst of bright light.

“Oh, no…” Roxy muttered, her blue eyes widening, as several ninjas squirmed on the floor. Magic had rules, and this was an important one she had forgot. The spell had been left open for far too long…

The ninjas finally managed to crawl to their feet; and underneath their masks, their eyes reached their target.

Roxy screamed, “Tina look out!”

Pheonix likes this.
  3. MissAnndroid

MissAnndroid New Member

Lylaunna "Lyla" Jenks

"We are on Earth, just maybe not the same Earth you're used to. I have you all here for a reason, but I really need you all to believe me. Take a look at these books and let me know what you think." Said the young girl, not too much younger than Lyla herself. She walked over to the books and one really caught her eye. It was a dusty old book with the pages torn slightly and the binding falling apart. On the front it read "Deadshot Lyla and Her Rattlesnake Dance".

Lyla's hands began to tremble as she picked up the book and began flipping through it. Her eyes widened. There in front of her was every detail of her life.. From the time she shot her first pistol to the time Rattlesnake showed her how to make a clean get-away. She couldn't read anymore, her stomach was in knots and she felt like she was going to throw-up. Tears started forming in her eyes.

"Why?! What kinda hog-wash hocus pocus is this?" She exclaimed. She was shaking so bad that she fell to her knees. And then... the ninjas appeared. Ninjas were something Lyla had never seen before but she quickly jumped to her feet, pulled out her revolver and held it at her side. She knew one thing was for sure... they were all in for a crazy ride.

4. Mr Mr

Mr Mr Active Member

Tarl Elmswood

The child maiden the had apparently brough him here slammed a book shut and threw it on to the table. It slid along before falling open on the floor as a burst of light escaped. Tarl's eyes widened in surprise as several black clothed figures appeared.

Assassins!

“Tina look out!” The young maiden cried as the assassins headed towards Tina. Tarl moved in between them.

"Don't worry maiden I will protect you." He said before bellowing in the old tongue.

"Stop"

The assassins froze and Tarl used the oppertunity to close in sweeping his hammer. The rest of the group scattered as he dropped the nearest two, dissappearing into the library.

5. Chronicle535

Chronicle535 New Member

Zaris Redmist

Zaris almost to the bottom of the stairs to the basement now with sword in hand, then he heard a young girl’s voice call out, “Tina look out!” Zaris caught a flicker of movement out of the corner of his eye, immediately extended his hidden blade and lunged.

This is it kill or be killed. Zaris was growling to himself, he still felt we so he knew that if he couldn’t finish this in one blow it was all said and done with, he would be dead, and he would have died knowing he fought to his last breath. Zaris landed with a load thud and both blades drove into the concrete floor he was situated on top of the beast he had been after since he got here and what he was sensing all of this time.

Finally! Now I can finish of this… Wait… What? Zaris could now see his beast he had been stalking, and to his great disappointment it was nothing more than a large black cat.

“Well son of a-“ Zaris sighed and got off the severely scared cat. “Go on, get out of here… All that time wasted and blood spilled on nothing more than a cat? You really are losing your edge in this weakened state…”

Well don’t I feel like a dumbass right now… Zaris thought to himself as he turned his attention to the noise and fighting upstairs.

“Hmmm… Looks like this dumbass gets to play hero dumbass now…” With that Zaris took off and ran back to the group, as he still hasn’t gotten any of his questions answered, so he still needed to protect the girl at all costs, but it would be better to stick to the shadows so he can safely assess the situation running in with a full on assault would be pointless in the condition he’s in right now. Zaris sat and watched from the shadows and waited for his time to strike.

Something is coming. Zaris could hear quiet metalic footsteps as he waited as one passed he attacked, decapitating whatever it was with his hidden-blade, and its head smacked the floor with a clang, as the rest of it collapsed to the floor and began to spill oil out of its body.

"Oil? Thats a bit out of the ordinary... Then again who am I to say what is ordinary?" Zaris whispered to himself. Then seeing the others were still fighting he decided to jump into the fray.

6. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Tina Sharp

Tina's eyes widened and her heart beat rapidly as her story was read for all to hear. How is that possible? Who would take the time to write my adventures down in a book and bring them here. Well, this place is filled with magic...maybe there is a spell that writes the stories of the greatest heroes from other worlds down in books. That's a cool thought.
    Before Tina could make any more of the strange coincidence Roxy had tossed down the book and out popped Warbi's, her first villian, mechanical ninjas. The same exact ones he had created to defeat Tina. They were resistent to most blades and of course, her lightning abilites. "Perfect." She wispered sarcasticlly as they made their way straight for her. There were about 8 of them.

"Don't worry maiden I will protect you." The knight in armor said. He jumped in front of her, yelling a strange word and weilding a large hammer. Stupid knight is gonna get himself killed! Though it is sweet the way he's trying to protect me. The hammer hit the metal ninjas squarly in the head and they collapsed to the floor only to stand up again with a dent in their heads. Tina took used the distraction, jumped on a table and lept over their heads in an impressive flip. Landing behind them she landed a foot in the first attacker's back. She hit Warbi's black and red insignia right in the middle and the ninja disinigrated spilling speckles of oil and metal across the floor.
    "Hit them in the back! The insignia will destroy them!" She yelled for all to hear. Two more large ninjas popped out of the book; they weilded swords sharp enough to cut through most metal. Stupid girl! Why doesn't she cut the spell!? If this continues Warbi himself might pop out! That wouldn't be good.

7. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

Elodin

Elodin sat watching as the chaos unfolded around him. For gods sake this world made his own look simple knights, vampires, cowboys if the girl didn't close the spell soon it would get more packed in here then a rabbits warren in spring. His mind buzzed as the names of things jumped out at him they were slightly different here then his own world but no more difficult to work out. He picked up his book and began reading chuckling slightly as he read of kvothe's exploits. Suddenly ninjas jumped out of Tina's book and began to brawl with Tina and the knight.

As Tina downed one of the ninjas a piece of metal skidded out and hit him on the foot. Fine he would do something Though he hated sympathy magic. Elodin snatched the piece of metal from the floor and pointed at the lectern holding the books he Yelled "Fire" the books burst into flame eating through the pages at least no more enemies would be coming from those books he Forced his mind down into a mantra and linked the piece of metal to the other ninjas and linked the fire to his arm muscles reversing the heat and light to kinetic. With a screech he ripped the metal apart into two pieces, for a second nothing happened then the fire died down to embers and the remaining ninjas fell in half twitching slightly.

Elodin threw the pieces onto the floor and turned to the girl "Close the spell now you dont want anything coming out of my book believe me". Elodin turned to the others "For names sake people cant you all just shut the hell up and allow the witch to close the damn spell and then maybe she can explain to us why we are here. We are all out of the books if you hadn't worked that out already then you are as mental as me."

Elodin scowled at the lot of them then turned back to roxy "Can you close the spell or do i have to burn down the rest of the library to stop it pulling everything out of the books?"

8. Chronicle535

Chronicle535 New Member

Zaris Redmist

"On the seal huh? Easy enough!" Zaris yelled as he joined in the attack, striking two square in the back while leaping through the air it almost looked as though he was flying. Upon finishing his strike he gracefully landed into the center of the fray before leaping up in the air again.

"This is just what I needed to breathe some life back into me." He said with an cold excited growl.

Zaris was moving like lightening now, as if he was never injured to begin with. Both his blades slashed through the air with a dangerous ferousity. His eyes shown even brighter than anyone has seen before. He had been at this point before now he would truly keep fighting no matter the wound until all his enemies were destroyed... This feeling he felt could only be described as pure bloodlust, nothing could stop him til he was statisified.

9. JessWrite

Roxy Xalider

Roxy’s stomach was flipping as much as Tina was. The deadly mechanical ninjas were attacking, and she watched in horror as the characters began to hit them, kick them, slash them, hammer them, trying to find any way to kill them.

"Hit them in the back! The insignia will destroy them!"
    Tina yelled above the mayhem.

She was motionless. One of the ninjas came at her, but Elodin was quicker. He leapt off of the table, and began using his gift of speech and a piece of metal, to light up several library books. He downed two more ninjas in the process. The book pages turned black, crumbling into embers. Roxy was saddened by the murder of the books, even if they were experiencing much worse at the moment.

Elodin shouted at the others, before turning to her,

Can you close the spell or do I have to burn down the rest of the library to stop it pulling everything out of the books?"

“I…I don’t know!” Roxy yelled, “This is the biggest spell I’ve ever done before. What if I close it…and I can’t get you all back into your books?”

Roxy's face scrunched in worry and pain. What had she done to deserve all this? Was it a curse? Was it because she hadn't been a good enough daughter? She should've spent more time with her family, learned to be a better witch. Not spent all of her precious time reading about these people, who in real life weren't at all what she expected. Then maybe all of this wouldn't be happening. And, the worse was yet to come...was her family even still alive? This was all a big fat curse.

Pheonix likes this.
  10. Love to Write

Tina Sharp

Tina lept over a table and grabbed Roxy by the shoulders, kneeling down so she could look at her in the eye. "If you don't close the spell your world is going to be overrun by more villians than we can handle." As if to emphasize her point an Ogre stepped out a book called Lord of the Rings and started charging random people.
    Roxy's face was twisting in pain and her face was turning pale.
    "Roxy!" Tina shook her shoulders to keep her attention. "We'll find a way to get home. Don't worry. There is always a way back."

11. Chronicle535

Chronicle535 New Member

Zaris Redmist

Zaris covered in blood and oil, leaped after another mechanical warrior, just when he was about to land the fatal blow to the warrior by striking his back, he heard a load roar and something struck the back of his head knocking him out of the air,his body went limp as he fell to the floor with a loud crash. Upon hitting the floor Zaris' body rolled towards the young woman and Tina, and it stopped at at their feet. It was then that he opened his now gentle eyes and weakly spoke to the young woman. "Listen, if you have the power to close the spell you have to do it now, if not we will all be powerless to stop everything, if we are stuck here in this world in the process so be it, we will just have to find another way..." Zaris was staring at both of them now, then suddenly he heard an arrow being launched from a bow and by the sound of the arrow he knew that the projectile was being aimed at the young woman with the power to close the portals to these worlds where the creatures are coming from.

"LOOK OUT!!!" Zaris said as he leaped at the women to protect them from the arrow, and just as his body was able to shield them, the arrow pierced his back, and Zaris collapsed to the ground with a painful cry.

12. huskylover103

huskylover103 New Member

Julian Romanov

It seems I was in a trance as it was, with chaos surounding me. All I could think of was Jenna and how I could get back to my "world" to protect her. She wouldn't make it without me. I seemed to hear the little girl begging me to find the other vampire. He had his own battles. He would return once he was successful. Then ninja seemed to jump out of a book of light.... this was crazy. Was it a dream? Was this all even real? But in his state of shock, he felt helpless to inquire. That was when he noticed the other vampire and the warrior woman striking down two of the ninjas. All of a sudden, tiny pieces of metal and disgusting oil like substance splattered all over his Armani pants leg. Julian scowled.

That did it.

"Hit them in the back! The insignia will destroy them!" With that yell from the lovely looking warrior woman, I found a ninja and hit it in the back on the ingsignia, and more metal and oil exploded out at me.

Great. This was starting to become annoying.

Others were yelling at the little girl about a spell and I simply couldn't take it anymore.

I began to fight.

Some monstrous giant looking thing came from another book, chargine people, and I sighed. This has to end.

I ran to the ugly creature, I think it was an Ogre. It looked like something in a movie I'd once seen.

I jumped up, grabbed the creature around its massive neck, and squeezed.

My vampire strength was no match for its stupidity and clumsiness. The neck was crushed beneath my arms.

After we fell to the floor, I looked around at more chaos. Ninjas, cowgirls, knights, a guys wearing a robe, vampires, warrior ladies, all were trying to fighter eachother.

And seriously, i just wanted to wake up from this dream and get back to my life.

Just then, an arrow soared past his head and into the back of the other vampire.

That had to hurt.

13. naturemage

naturemage Active Member

Skyeesha the Tomekeeper

"My name is Jaye, and this here is Llop. Let me help you up."

She could believe her luck! This woman had come along and found her, conveniently in this library. The woman helped her up, and Skyeesha moved her wrist bindings back and forth on the cart edge before they finally cut.

Once done with that task, she turned to the woman, and looked at the wolf. It was amazing! She couldn't have better luck than this!

She bowed to the woman, and then stood back up. "I am Skyeesha, the Tomekeeper. You must be the Wildspeaker. It is fortunate you of all people in the world should find me."

The wolf was staring at her, as was the woman. There were others that Skyeesha would have preferred to meet, others that could have probably given her more assistance. But, the Enchanted were all very powerful, and any one of them could help her.

14. Chronicle535

Chronicle535 New Member

Zaris Redmist

Zaris’ blood began to pool around him.

This is it… Turns out I got to play hero dumbass after all… Zaris thought as his eyes closed peacefully, as Zaris’ conscious faded into black, he saw a vision, he was standing in a forest and he could hear the haunting laughter of a woman, he knew that voice, it rang so beautifully in his ears he wept. There was only one voice in the world that could do that to Zaris.

Tina…

The voice rang out once more hauntingly, and Zaris followed the voice without caution. “Come now Zaris, you cannot give up now. How are you to avenge me if you can’t keep yourself a live long enough to do it?” The voice said growing harsh in its words as it spoke to Zaris. Zaris, walked through the forest till he came to a clearing, where he saw a woman of average height with bright auburn hair in a pale white dress.

“Tina, I have done everything I could my love, but I fell in battle and I fear the wound maybe too much for me to just brush off.” Zaris spoke softly still in great pain from his wounds even in his unconscious state.

“You are much more powerful than this Zaris, I know you are but in order for you to gain the power you require you must embrace what you really are, or you will die before you can see me once more…” The woman dressed in white grew further away from Zaris, he gave chase he needed to see Tina once more he couldn’t let her go again, but, the woman faded further away no matter how fast Zaris ran until, she faded completely away and Zaris collapsed to his knees and roared at the top of his lungs.

“TINA!!!”

Zaris snapped back into consciousness and opened his eyes, but something had changed about him, instead of burning red his eyes changed to complete black, and he arose to his feet and looked at his hands, his hands had changed as well, he now had more claw than fingernail, something else had changed his whole body was covered in a black aura, then his thoughts turned back to Tina again, and Zaris let out a terrifying roar that shook books from their shelves, and he began to levitate off the ground.

15. Love to Write

Tina Sharp

Tina turned as Zaris fell with an arrow in his back. "What did you do!?" Tina kneeled beside him, unsure of what to do. Elsie would have used her powers to heal him but Tina had no such abilities. She grabbed a nearby book rag, pulled out the arrow and pressed the rag into the wound. It didn't do much though. The blood just kept coming. He passed out within seconds and nobody seemed to notice that someone, even though he was a vampire, was dying.
    Tina was mad, not just at the person who had shot the arrow, or at Zaris for allowing himself to get shot, but at herself for being distracted by a witch child and putting herself in such a vunerable position.

Suddenly Zaris stiffened and he yelled her name. However, he said it with such pain and agony that she knew he was saying the name of someone else. He jumped up throwing Tina off. His eyes had blackened, his nails turned into claws and he began rising off the ground. He let out a roar and Tina knew that somehow he was not Zaris anymore. Tina jumped to her feet and pulled Roxy behind a bookshelf, keeping her out of range of the transformed vampire.
    "Stay here and concentrate on breaking that spell!" She said to Roxy, more harshly than she meant to.

She turned around went back to the area where Zaris was. She readied a ball of lightning and threw it; aiming for his head. It wouldn't kill him, but hopefully it would stun him enough to pull him out of this darkened state.

16. Amelyn

Amelyn Member

Jaye Audolf

"I am Skyeesha, the Tomekeeper. You must be the Wildspeaker. It is fortunate you of all people in the world should find me."

This statement confused Jaye.

Wildspeaker? Whats a wildspeaker?

Jaye didn’t know what to say in response to that statement. She was about to explain what had happened to Skyeesha when all hell broke loose. She heard the commotion and battle taking place so she crept around the bookshelf to have a look. The sight before her was unlike anything she had ever seen before. Crazed humans and animals had come out of some of the books and were starting to attack people. Instinctively Jaye drew an arrow from her quiver and placed it in her bow. Llop was at her side ready to attack as well, growling very loudly and waiting for her command.

“Wait.” She said to Llop.

She paused.
    Not wanting to hit a ‘friend’ with an arrow, as the group went into full battle mode. She watched as they leapt into action, taking out all the creatures with ease.

Well that was easy, she thought, what chance would I stand against any of these people? All I can do is shoot a bow, very accurately and from very long distances but I would stand no chance in hand combat.

This made the whole situation a little more unnerving for Jaye. She really had no idea what she was going to do to help the girl that called them there. The others seemed more then capable.

Am I even needed here?

17. Chronicle535

Chronicle535 New Member

Zaris Redmist

Currently Editing

18. huskylover103

huskylover103 New Member

After seeing the other zombie they called Zaris rise and levitate, I knew what I had to do. He was strong enough now that I could leave him to fight and I trusted that he would. I had to find the little girl everyone called the witch. If I could somehow get to her and ask why she brought us here, and fix what needs to be broken in her life, then we could all go home. We cannot exist here. It is simply paradox.

I focused all my senses on her. I watched amongst the clashing swords, kicking, punching, and exploding ninjas.

Finally, I found her. She had a pained look on her face. Whatever she called us here for must be big. And yet here she is, worrying about the fighting going on. She didn't want to close the spell in fear that we might not be able to get home. Is there not another way to do this? ould the creatures still come out of the books if they were all closed? The wizard looking man with the robe could close them all with a word probably, if not him then the one who speaks in a strange language.

I went around the bookcases, and noisily went up behind her so I would not startle her. I didn't touch her to get her attention. That's all we need, to startle the witch who brought us all here.

Then I just spoke to her.

"I think we really need to focus on why we are here. We have to do what needs to be done so that we can return to our lives. If you will know any spells to calm everyone down so that we can talk about this, I hope you would do so and then tell us what you would have us do."

19. SpitFyre

SpitFyre Member

"I think we really need to focus on why we are here. We have to do what needs to be done so that we can return to our lives. If you will know any spells to calm everyone down so that we can talk about this, I hope you would do so and then tell us what you would have us do."

Elodin looked the woman up and down "Calming wouldn't help, manipulating them to be calm now would cause more problems when the spell wore off. Plus then we end up with a load of people who don't want to fight while creatures too thick to be calm matirialise in out mist. At the moment we need them to fight."

The ashes near the lectern shifted and a huge wolf burst out 6ft tall at the shoulder its body completely covered with iron spikes, Elodin swore the beast turned to him and leapt. Elodin didnt flinch away and spoke one word "Iron" the word sung through the air and the wolf froze mid pounce its teeth an inch from Elodin's head. "Burning the books doesen't help" Elodin blinked then leaned to the side of the wolf and skimmed a book at a ninja hitting it in the back causing it to explode.

"This is going downhill faster then heck" Elodin turned and grinned at the girl "Your spell your closing little one get it done if you have the heart or we are going to be awash in chaos soon. Elodin turned and clambered to the top of the bookshelf "Have heart warriors the curs shall not have us" he began to skim books at the creatures as they came out of the books yelling various rude comments at friend and foe alike.

20. huskylover103

huskylover103 New Member

Julian Romanov

I nodded at the man in the robes. What he said makes sense. But then he climbed on top of the bookshelf and started throwing books. One hit the wolf and he growled at it in confusion. It seemed he was just ready to protect his human friend. I would have been the same way if Jenna was here.

Jenna....

How was she? Does she know of my dissapperance? Or will time simply begin again in my world when I return?

If I return...

The thought of not being able to return hit me like a freight train. I simply had to return to her. I hadn't even told her I loved her.

A book plopped me in the back of my head, bringing me back into reality. That darn wizard man... The book fell to the floor and landed face up. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. At least he chose a good book to throw at me... I could have chuckled if not in the midst of fighting. A ninja flew by me, apparently one that someone was trying to kill. I sighed. I may as well get it. I'm quicker than the others. I waited and before the ninja landed and could get up, my foot met his insignia on his back, causing him to explode. More metal and oil on my clothes. I tried to shake some off me, and accidentally stepped on the Harry Potter book. A strange purplish light came from the book and the pages started to flip of its own accord. It landed on a page and a white light burst from it.

That's when Voldemort appeared.

Oh hell.

After looking around with his wand in hand, poised and ready to kill at any moments notice, his eyes fixed on me. He saw that I was looking at him.

Of all the villians that could have popped out of books, why one that can actually kill me with a flick of a stick!?? I guess I will have to move pretty fast to avoid those spells.

I poised myself, ready to attack, as a snakelike grin stretched across his evil face.

"It is you who takes me away from my moment? I was this close..." he then brought two long bony fingers together. "THIS CLOSE to having Potter's life!" he spat the name with all the hatred and disgust he could muster.

Of course, I had read Harry Potter to the end. We all have. We know Voldemort dies... I figured he should know this as well.

I let out a laugh, not as evil as "He who should not be named" (Voldemort) but it serves its purpose. Voldemort looked at me, obviously confused as to why I could laugh when faced with my final moments. But he was silent as I continued to laugh.

I let my laugh cease, and said to him... "You are but a character in a story, just like us all. And you. You DIE! Harry Potter, the boy who lives, defeats you. What do you have to say about that?" I said, laughing again. I have to be completely mad to tease a powerful wizard, but anything to keep him away from the others...

I could see it in his eyes. The anger. The hate, and the disbelief that one would talk to HIM in that manner. He raised his wand slowly.

"You, unknown stranger, not worth the effort to raise my arm, prepare to die." he said softly, as if he relished the words coming out of his mouth.

Then, with a flick of his wand, he shouted.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

An intensely bright green light shot from his wand towards me. I was ready for it. But what I was mostly ready for, was for the distraction of casting his spell. I lunged for him, and in my vampire speed, missed the green light completely. I just hoped it did not hit anyone. That was all I needed was to be the cause of someone's death.

As soon as I came in contact with Voldemort, we crashed into the bookshelves behind him. I got up quickly, only to see he was nowhere to be found. He could not have ran. My eyes would have seen his movements. This was a spell.

Where had he gone?

Oh no.

21. Chronicle535

Chronicle535 New Member

Zaris Redmist

Zaris took the ball of lightening directly to the back of his head but he seemed un-phased by the blast, then he heard a ear-pericing howl as a were-wolf clawed it's way out of a book in the corner of his eye and attacked one of the members in the group, slowly turning his head towards the sound he saw it. Zaris maliciously smiled at it when he saw the were-wolf, that was the beast that stole the Tina from his world from him so long ago the one with metal claws and drug Tina off as she screamed for Zaris nails tearing the ground as she kept screaming for him, that scream haunted Zaris, and went on the attack sights firmly placed upon the beast he had no other intention for it except for it to die!

Zaris exclaimed in a demonic voice, "YOU WILL DIE!!!", and used his monstrous hand to slash at the creature's neck. But, the were-wolf was expecting the attack and Zaris crashed into the bookshelf behind it, Zaris stood unharmed immediately after the crash, and lunged at the beast once more, this time the beast didn't anticipate his attack and Zaris' claws drove through the were-wolf's rib cage and out of its back. Zaris took his other clawed hand and forced the beast's muzzle over to the side exposing it's neck. Zaris began laughing a malicious laugh as he began to rip the were-wolf's throat out and began to feed upon the were-wolf. As Zaris fed the black aura surrounding him slowly disappeared, his eyes slow turned back into their original blood red state, and his hands returned to normal. Zaris rested on his knees and wiped the blood from his chin. A small tear trickled down his cheek as one word came to mind. "Tina..."

22. nomadpenguin

nomadpenguin Member

While all this action was happening, Disciple had left the library in search of the closest bar. He could do with a drink and a smoke, and perhaps pick up someone for the night. First thing in the morning, he would rent a car and get the hell out of Salem.

23. JessWrite

Roxy Xalider

Roxy could barely focus on breathing, let alone a closing spell. She was a hyperventilating mess. Tina and several others had yelled at her to rush the spell's process. It was easy for them to say, they had no idea how flawed her magic could be. Say one word and the whole spell could corrupt, and she wasn't exactly one to do well under pressure or being watched.

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Roxy tried to meditate despite the screams and sounds of death in the room. Then she heard a new sound, footsteps, and spun around to see Julian standing before her. What the girls at school would give to see this guy face to face, to have him look them in the eye and talk.

His voice was deep and made chills run up her spine. He mentioned focusing on why she sent them here. Perfect; another thing to add to the focus list. Roxy stared at him blankly as he continued to talk in his old fashion way, suggesting she calm everyone and the situation. Didn't he realize she was trying? He had been the one to rudely interrupt her.

The noises of battle continued to echo in the distance, and Elodin ran up behind them.

"This is going downhill faster then heck." Elodin said to her with a grin, "Your spell you're closing little one, get it done if you have the heart, or we are going to be awash in chaos soon."

Roxy sighed, Like this isn't already chaotic? She thought, hugging close to the bookshelf.

Oh, but it was far from chaos. Roxy's eyes widened as she peeked between the cracks in the bookshelf to see Julian with...was that...Voldemort?

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. Roxy gasped, her small lungs just couldn't get enough oxygen to her brain. Her eyes fluttered; her vision turning dim. The last thing she heard was a raspy voice shout out a deadly spell and the sound of something falling.

Pheonix likes this.
  24. Love to Write

Tina Sharp

A green light flew right by Tina's face, sizzling some of her hair. It splashed into the bookcase behind her melting everything in a 3 foot radius. Tina cringed inwardly. That would not have been fun to be hit by. She looked towards it's source and saw a freaky looking dude weilding a wand. Another wizard? How many of these guys are there!? Tina placed her palm on the table and lept over it towards the newly appeared villian. She landed on her feet beside another dude who looked like a vampire and charged up another bolt of lightning in her hand only to have the villian disappear. "Where'd he go?"

Before anyone could answer a large ninja with a sword swung at them. She summer-saulted under his swing, came up behind him and electricuted him in the back. The ninja disintigrated, his sword clattering to the floor. "This is getting out of hand!" Beads of sweat were breaking out on Tina's forehead. If she kept up this level of fighting much longer she wasn't going to have much lightning left to use.

25. Amelyn

Amelyn Member

Jaye Audolf

Jaye looked around, bow at the ready. The mayhem just kept getting worse. Jaye in all her years had never heard of or seen anything like any of this. She was so overwhelmed by it all that she was frozen in place, unable to think straight and sure as heck not knowing what to attack. Everything looked way to scary.

She was pulled from her state by Llop. He barked and ran through the chaos to the other side of the room where the ‘witch’ girl was hiding. Jaye saw her being told something by one of the blood suckers then she fainted.

That’s not good. The only person that can sort out this mess is her.

Jaye moved out from behind the bookcase, keeping her bow up just in case. She avoided the battling and ducked under flying books as she made her way around the room. Llop was already there sniffing Roxy and whining. He growled as a book flew towards their heads, snapping at it as it passed. He looked back down at Roxy and sniffed her face, blowing hot air as he did.

Jaye was almost there, only one more bookcase to pass. She nearly slipped on some oily stuff that had come from one of the human metal things. She had no time to pause and consider what it might be. As she rounded the corner of the final bookcase she saw Llop licking Roxy’s face. Jaye looked once more over her shoulder to make sure it was safe then put her bow and arrow on the floor next to Roxy. She crouched down in front of her. Llop had stopped licking so Jaye reached out and pushed some hair out of Roxy’s face. She knew the girl had fainted so she shook her gently by the shoulders. Llop gave a yip as if to help try and wake her…

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.