Starfall Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Darkthought, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Darkthought

Darkthought Active Member

I basically call everyone dude.

2. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

Just call me The dude, his dudeness or el duderino if you're not into the brevity thing ;)

3. Jade

Jade Active Member

If you're already el duderino then I'll just be duuude. ;)

4. Macaberz

[MENTION=4543]Jade[/MENTION]

Wait, what happened to logic?

5. Darkthought

Alright, we've got one more person signed up which rounds out this group. I should have the opening post up later today or early tomorrow depending on how sleepy I feel haha.

6. Eclipseangel

Eclipseangel Member

Name: Evans Opifex
    Weight: 176 pounds (80 kg)
    Height: 174 cm ( 5ft 8 1/2 inch)
    Eye Color: Blue
    Hair Color/Style: Brown/ yellowish. Short, sometimes dirty.
    Home World: Charlie - 6590 "The starmist city", a colony in the outskirts of known space.
    Personality: Enthusiastic, energetic, a little childish from time to time. Evans love tinkering. He has a special love for steam power, and his whole little apartment, which is rented through his job at the docks, is full of things he is working on. When working/tinkering, he can completely forget about his current situation, and is often seen with a smile on his face during these periods. His biggest project is a one-man space ship to travel through space with. He discovered his psion powers shortly before this adventure began.
    Attire: Sturdy shoes, black pants, a T-shirt and a leather jacket.
    Weapons: A big wrench, an old projectile gun he made himself after he found some old blueprints.
    Profession: Mechanic, working at the docks
    Psyon Rating: 1
    Wilder Focus: Telekinesis
    Background: Evans was born on a little colony in the outskirts of known space. When he was 15, he witnessed the uprising that would knock the suppressing and corrrupt colonial lords of the throne. He was amazed by the makeshift machines built by the rebels that countered the high-tech equipment of the colonial lords. He learned what could be learned about technology in the colony, kissed hismother goodbye and ventured on to space, where he found the perfect spot to live, the Zodiac station.

My char. 'Nuff said.

7. Darkthought

Okay I'm literally working on the intro post as we speak. I know I'm late but I got rather distracted by my urge to go fishing. It has been sated.

8. Nameless Wildflower

Nameless Wildflower Banned

Is it too late to join? Is it alright if I play two Characters?

9. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

wow lots of new names around here

10. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

A land far far away, in a time long forgotten.
    So Darkthought... what happened to 'literally working on the intro post? I'm dying to start this story. :)

11. Macaberz

I think it means that it's a very, very long intro post. I don't know what he's on, but evidently he's been working on this for several days straight ;)

12. Eclipseangel

Eclipseangel Member

I'm not so sure about that. He hasn't answered any of my messages, even though I need his reply.

13. Macaberz

Hang on, ill get him to reply *cracks knuckles*

But no seriously, I think I know where he's hiding ;)

14. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Mac get on chatzy King Jess Pheonix and me were skyping -i g2g now but hope to see/hear u soon!

15. Darkthought

Haha sorry guys. Post is up. :D Should be smoother once it gets going. Thanks for being awesome people.

16. Pepper1

Pepper1 Active Member

A land far far away, in a time long forgotten.
    Finally! The moment we've all been waiting for! Let the games begin! :D

17. Eclipseangel

Eclipseangel Member

Name: Evans Opifex
    Weight: 176 pounds (80 kg)
    Height: 174 cm ( 5ft 8 1/2 inch)
    Hair Color/Style: Brown/ yellowish. Short, sometimes dirty.
    Home World: Charlie - 6590 "The starmist city", a colony in the outskirts of known space.
    Personality: Enthusiastic, energetic, a little childish from time to time. Evans love tinkering. He has a special love for steam power, and his whole little apartment, which is rented through his job at the docks, is full of things he is working on. When working/tinkering, he can completely forget about his current situation, and is often seen with a smile on his face during these periods. His biggest project is a one-man space ship to travel through space with. He discovered his psion powers shortly before this adventure began.
    Attire: Sturdy shoes, black pants, a T-shirt and a leather jacket.
    Weapons: A big wrench, an old projectile gun he made himself after he found some old blueprints.
    Profession: Mechanic, working at the docks
    Psyon Rating: N/A
    Wilder Focus: Kinetics, though he is weak.
    Background: Evans was born on a little colony in the outskirts of known space. When he was 15, he witnessed the uprising that would knock the suppressing and corrrupt colonial lords of the throne. He was amazed by the makeshift machines built by the rebels that countered the high-tech equipment of the colonial lords. He learned what could be learned about technology in the colony, kissed hismother goodbye and ventured on to space, where he found the perfect spot to live, the Zodiac station.

This is the updated char, I misunderstood some things and stuff, but its fixed now.

18. Nameless Wildflower

Nameless Wildflower Banned

Character Sheet
    Name: Tyson "Ty" Epolipse
    Weight: 200
    Height: 6'2
    Hair Color/Style: Brown and a buzz cut
    Home World: Zodiac Station Scorpio
    Personality: Ty is completely full of himself and a bit of a hot head. He is often seen as cold,sarcastic and hard to get along with. Though he can be kind when he wants to be. His soul purpose in life is to protect his sister at all cost even if that means he has to be a criminal.
    Attire: Black boots mucked up black jeans and a dark green shirt.

Weapons: A knife he keeps on him at all times. You never know who is going to try and jump you for what you got especially on Scorpio.
    Profession: Mechanic / Smuggler.
    Psyon Rating: No psychic abilities
    Wilder Focus:
    Background:Ty lost his parents when he was 10 leaving him to look after his sister they grew up in an Orphanage on Sagittarius. He noticed his sister had psychic abilities when he was 13 not too long after she ended up burning down the Orphanage due to an angry outburst she had with another child. Leaving many wounded and a few dead. Ty knew the Military would be after he so he tried to hide her. That's when he met a smuggler who promised to get them to Scorpio undetected in return for Ty's service. Ty accepted and hasn't stopped since in fact he wouldn't want to, he loves it.

Name: Nina Epolipse
    Weight:125
    Height:5'6
    Eye Color:Dark Violet that is so dark by glancing you could never be able to tell. It's good for hiding.
    Hair Color/Style: Long Brown hair that she constantly keeps up in a bun.
    Home World: Scorpio.
    Personality: Nina is always Cheerful she loves to laugh and can be quite silly. You will always catch her humming a tune while she is working. She almost never seems down. She is very naive when it comes to how the world works and see's the best in everyone.
    Attire:When she isn't wearing farmers clothes she likes to wear a white button up blouse tan capri pants and black flats.

Weapons: none
    Profession: Farmer
    Psyon Rating:
    Wilder Focus: Fire
    Background: Nina discovered she had psychic abilities when she was 10. She found out she could set things on fire when she was sad or mad. It all started as little things, until she set fire to the orphanage. She was so upset after that and the sacrifices her brother had made that she accidentally burned her brother causing him to have a scar starting from his cheek and ends at his neck. With time she learned to semi control her outburst by being sickeningly happy all the time. That's not saying she doesn't have them now and again, she does, but when she is happy she has them less because Fire only comes with rage and sadness.

JJ_Maxx likes this.
  19. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

Name: Lieutenant Jansen Pardosa
    Weight: 175 lbs.
    Height: 6'0"
    Hair Color/Style: Black / Spiked
    Home World: Zodiac Station
    Personality: Jansen tries to maintain a professional demeanor but his curiosity and empathy sometimes cause him to break standard operating procedures.
    Attire: Standard Force Uniform consiting of psyche-dampening helmet, armored grav boots and protective vest.
    Weapons: Standard issue laser pistol, collapsible baton.
    Profession: Lieutenant in the Zodiac Police Force.
    Psyon Rating: No psychic abilities.
    Wilder Focus: No psychic abilities.
    Background: Jansen was born on Zodiac Station and comes from a strong military lineage. He was groomed to become a military commander but at age 15, he killed another academy student in self defense. The boy he killed was from a family well-connected to the Jain Corporation and despite being found innocent of a crime, he was blacklisted from military service and shunned by his family. Now he works on the Aries Platform in the Zodiac Police Force. He has spent five years working his way up the ranks, and has just recently been promoted to Lieutenant. With a handful of officers underneath him, he has been assigned to patrol Quarter IV for smugglers, thieves and 'people of interest' wanted by the military or corporations if they paid enough money.

image.jpg

20. Cadavar

Cadavar Active Member

Am I too late to join?

21. JJ_Maxx

JJ_Maxx Banned

@Darkthought - I wasn't sure about currency or modes of transportation between Quarters... I just used credits for money and tubes for transport, but feel free to tell me if I should change it.

Macaberz likes this.
  22. Darkthought

Collaborative storytelling man. If you guys need to make some things up its prolly fine haha

23. Macaberz

@JJ_Maxx So good to see you here :)

I am very excited to cover miles of common ground with you haha, even though it's not really for me to say, I am going to say it anyway: welcome aboard!

24. Darkthought

Really great posts so far guys.

25. Darkthought

Nope. You can still join. Shoot me a PM of your character profile or just post it up here.