Stealth Contact

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Charisma, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

As the people passed by they weren't talking about anything special just what they did over the weekend. He barred his teeth a little and took his switch blade and cut the back of the leather chair up.
    Raven walked off to look for something to do. He saw a rat and playfully he grabbed it and cut its tail off. The creature was squealing like a pig as he put it down on the ground watching as the blood scattered across the floor. He felt satisifed now. He heard people whispering about hi. He wanted to cut them up to. Raven sighed again and walked off.
    What Raven needed was a break. But then again he never took his breaks working 24hours every day was something like him.
    An insomniac. Raven wondered where he should go now or what to do. He was supose to be fixing those reports, but he just didn't want to. He wanted to kill and watch the blood flow.

2. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Samuel pushed his hair back, trying to get hold of reality once more. Ang Jin stod by his side - when he had asked him to go watch TV - apologizing. And then asking a question.

"Hey," he said to Samuel. "I'm sorry for the pie incident, I really am- I already apologized to Misty. What do you take the pills for?"

Samuel grunted and took a seat. He felt much better after having some beer, and wasn't in a mood of screaming.
    "Kids will be kids. Ain't gonna change no matter how much I say. Now, I asked ya to get your butt on the couch afta ya clean, but here we are."
    He then yawned, not sleepy, but just renewing his energies.
    "Now the question. I wouldn't tell ya, but here. I'm really ill nowadays, mercury poising trails from last week. Thanks to the terrorist, extra adrenaline hasn't helped."

Samuel then got up, thinking about Misty. He silently picked up the receiver and pressed 4 for a speed dial.
    "Yes sir?"
    Donald, Misty's fiance, squeaked. Misty could be heard crying from behind.
    "Donald, call Misty back. Give her a good kiss and tell her to come back on duty. I got no time to find another maid."
    Samuel was ill tempered, but he was quick on getting back on his feet, too. He turned towards Ang Jin with a satisfied smile.
    "I'm going back to the workplace. I can't take you along, and don't ask meh why cause I ain't tellin'. You'll stay home and watch TV. Your mission details will be couriered to you by - "
    He turned to the clock in the hallway, which read 1:20 pm.
    "Three. And then you'll message me on my cellphone, and get to work."
    With that, S. Philips left.

James and Raven
    James, you have a new message from Senor Stewart. Your mission has been changed to P56. You must approach Foreign Minister of France for a meeting being held in the Council Hall of Paris, 4 pm French Standard tomorrow. Tickets are available with Anna, the undercover sweeper. Raven, report to Samuel's office immediately (message delivered by Evangeline Hawker, the standby receptionist).

3. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Raven looked at his mission watch.
    "Aw! Crap," Raven said aloud.
    Raven turned around and went to Samuel's office. He took the long way trying to breathe in calmly and slowly breathing. He was still thinking about killing even at this moment in time. He had to make sure he wasn't like this when he got into Samuel's office.
    he switched his switch blad back and forth before putting it back in his pocket. He walked into Samuel's office.
    "You need me sir," Raven said formeley and respectfully keeping his posture as straight as can be.

4. Charisma

Samuel jumped as Raven entered, though he had been preparing for this encounter. Something about Raven (other than his psychotic issues) had him on the run 24/7. Samuel sighed and got up from his chair, a little shaky from the shock.
    "Here's what you must do, Raven."
    He then looked behind, as if someone was filming this. Looking straight into Raven's eyes, he finished:
    "You're a great killer, Raven. But the situation calls for work. I haveta get back to Ang Jin as soon as I can, but I haveta handle you too. You were supposed to work with James, but that idiot got a regular assignment to handle. He's not going to be available until tomorrow night. Till then, I haveta get you busy."

Samuel then sat down on the couch in the corner of his humongous cabin.
    "Unfortunately, your role in the mission was the killer and James was the planner. Now, I can't keep it that way. I wanted to send you with him to France, but the Foreign Minister won't let you in. Cursed man."
    Finally, getting up, he handed Raven the diskette he had hidden in his coat pocket.

"I know this is tough, but you have to try your best. You're supposed to interrogate a prison in downtown, the cell numbers in the diskette. Our agents will record the film, while you get the truth out of them. They were at the building when the infiltrations took place. Just don't kill them."
    Samuel put a lot of pressure on his last sentence, hoping Raven would understand.

5. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Yes sir," Raven said grabbing the diskette.
    Raven left the room. The thoughts of no killing came into his mind. His mind went into a spur.
    "Just do your job Raven," he told himself outloud.
    No killing though. Non. He needed to kill it bled through him like a wicked beast. He put his back to the wall. He took his switch blade out and scratch the wall.
    He put the knife back. He took out his diskette reader and put the diskette in. This was the only time it was okay to do this. His eyes read the whole entire list so fast. He remember everything in a split second. He went to Ann's desk ready for whatever to come.
    "Ann darling I need my gifts," Raven said.
    "Here...its Anna also,"
    "Right,"
    Raven stared at the ticket. No killing they told him. Raven glared at the tickets. Raven walked off and yet the ticket continued to tease him.
    "Shut up you insolent little!"

6. Charisma

Samuel slapped his temples, staring back the clock. It mocked him. It was just 1:50. He wanted to get his lunch but he couldn't leave the building until Jason and Kevin moved with their mission details and until Ang Jin didn't message him. The cafeteria was closed for maintenance.
    "I want lunch."
    He growled like a baby and leaned against the wall. He suddenly felt his back twitch and he reached for it to scratch it. Unexpected as it was, he felt a slimy substance crawling down his spine.
    "What in the world is that supposed ta be?"
    He jumped up, taking off his shirt in worry. He then flattened the shirt, laying it down on the table. It was smeared with blood.

"Hehe. That's me alright."
    He smiled as he located a wound on his back.

7. Sugar N. Spice

Sugar N. Spice New Member

"Who lives in a pinapple-"

"Seen it."

"Timmy was an average kid-"

"Seen it."

"It's Jimmy Neutron-"

"I've seen that too! Jesus-Buddha! 3000 channels and nothing good!"

Just then the door opened, revealing Misty.

"Misty!" Ang Jin sprang up from the couch to greet her. "You're back! How-"

"Mr. Phillips re-hired me." she said with a smile.

Ang Jin smiled as well, thinking to himself how the old fart couldn't be such a strict guy after all.

"Want to watch some TV?" Ang Jin asked.

Soon after, they were both watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

"Yeah, Leo! Get Shredder!"

"Whoa, that was a nice move from Donnie!"

Ang Jin blushed and stammered as Misty reached across his lap, but then realized that she was reaching for the remote.

"What?"

"N-Nothing!"

When Misty switched the channel, Ang Jin wondered to himself how a woman in her twenties could look so beautiful to him.

8. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Raven kicked a rock into the gravel road. He was walking to the car, but he really didn't want. He had to finish those reports lying in his desk. He was suppose to at least, but he didn't. Instead he had stabbed about a pound of rats and left them there to rot.
    He looked to the sky still dark as ever.
    "Is he serious there is no way you can get a plane up there while its storming like this," Raven said.
    You're just upset that you can't kill. The tickets teased him again.
    "I SAID SHUT UP YOU LITTLE INSOLENT!"
    In a fit of madness Raven threw the tickets on the ground. Quickly realizing what he had did. Now he was to chase them as they flew off in the wind.
    You can't touch us. They teased once more.
    "When I get my hands on..."
    Raven grabbed the ticket now muddy and hard to read. He wondered if anyone would except tickets this dirty. He mumbled nonsense under his breath.
    "Stupid mission, stupid Samuel, stupid....stupid...stupid," Raven grumbled.
    Raven sighed as more rain poured down.

9. Bick

Bick New Member

I took long inhalation of the cigarette, blowing the smoke out slowly.

“I should have never quit.” I muttered, putting the cigarette out on the ashtray.

“Why don’t we eat, then worry about work?” I said, taking a swig of my beer, “We work too much.”

“That we do,” he said, taking a drink from his glass, a look of sadness still on his face.

“You know.” I said poking him in the chest, “When this whole mission is over, I’m taking you out for some good old German cooking at my folks house.” He smiled.

“That’ll be the day.” He said.

“C’mon, my family loves you.” I said, as the waitress came with my meal, “What are you going to order Jack? My foods all ready here.” I said, poking a fork into a piece of juicy watermelon.

10. soujiroseta

soujiroseta Contributor Contributor

"I'll have..." he looked at the menu intensely,"i'll go with a big steak and fries." He looked at the waiter,"You have that right?" the waiter nodded and glided away.

Jack turned to Gratia and watched her munch on the watermelon for a while until she shrugged her shoulders as if to say "what?".

"Nothing." He diverted his attention to the envelope. Inside were his mission. He read the A4 page inside. As always it required him to sneak around:

JACKSON WADE
    Jack you must infiltrate the regional HQ of Groeder Industries and find any information on The Denver Project. This information must be relayed back to Samuel ASAP. Following this you are required t rendezvous with Gratia at checkpoint designated by her. The two of you will continue on with an updated mission depending on the result of your missions.

His steak and chips arrived and he played with it. Another sneak and steal, he thought. He looked up at Gratia who had also opened her envelope.

"Well?"

11. Bick

Bick New Member

I quickly opened tore open my envelope, pulling out white piece of printing paper with only a few lines of words on it’s back.

G.BEQUEM
    You are to sort through the mail until called by your partner Jackson, in which you will immediately get your updated information from Sarah, and plan a place of meeting back up with your partner. Enjoy.

I frowned, “You get the fun job. I’m stuck doing this!?” I quickly slid the letter back into my purse, tossing out a five dollar bill and four ones onto the counter, “Well, I guess I should get started then.” I muttered.

“I’ll see you Jack.” I said patting him on the back, “Call me when you’re done. I don’t want to be stuck sorting too long.” He said something as I walked out. I motioned for a taxi, as I went back towards the office. I only hoped I didn’t have to go get the mail from the PO box.

12. Oasis Writer

Oasis Writer Contributor Contributor

It had been a while since I had heard from Samual or Kevin. Didn't bother me much, I wasn't much of a talker anyways. I sat at the top of a tall building in New York, looking around the area with the scope of my sniper rifle. It was unloaded, but I honestly couldn't care much. I was only going to be in New York for another evening, and I was licenced to do what I was doing, even if it was technically a licence I never really had.

I had gotten a letter saying that something was going down in New York. Lies, it felt like. Nothing was happening right now. The location was correct, the scenary was almost empty, or as empty as it can be for a major city, and nothing suspecious.

Terrorism at a minimal. Hard to believe with the breach in the security.

I pused myself up and laughed. This was overly-boring. My side vibrated gently. I pulled my cell phone out and listened.

French Embassy. Fire. Terror. Meet up with Kevin at some point in time. Go.

I hung up, sighed, and packed away my weapons. Another bull**** mission, it seemed.

13. Neha

Neha Beyond Infinity. Contributor

I tapped my foot as I waited in the luggage collection line. It seemed to be forever since I’d first gotten on that terminal plane connection in Greenwich. I looked around for signs of my soon-to-be-employer, but found no one matching his description around.

“Excuse me Ma’am?” I turned around to find myself facing a security woman.

“Yes?” I asked a trifle impatiently.

“I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but there’s a minute problem. Can we see your id please? No pressure of course, but it would be helpful if we could.”

I groaned, then started emptying my purse, until I found my driver’s license. I handed it to the officer. She nodded, apparently satisfied and then moved on to the next person. I collected my luggage and moved to the exit. Once outside I looked for the man I was supposed to meet. He was late. I grinned wryly, I should’ve known. Men are famous for unpunctuality. I just hoped he would show up soon. I had a life to get away from. And fast.

14. Sugar N. Spice

Sugar N. Spice New Member

When Misty left to get the mail, Ang Jin was still flipping channels.

"Ang Jin!" Misty called. "You have mail!"

Ang Jin picked up the large, manilla envelope and saw the word 'Confidential' in big, red letters.

"Is he going senile?" Ang Jin mumbled to himself. "I live with him. He doesn't have to waste stamp money. Oh well..."

He opened the letter and it read:

A.J. Xing,

You are to spy on any suspected terrorists and report back to the leader if you find anyone suspicious.

"Hm, that should be easy enough," Ang Jin said.

15. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I had to smile as I watched her leave. I had gotten out of haveing to hang out with that crazed Raven. I pocketed the envelop and frowned slightly, i had a political mission, so i wouldn't get to shoot anything. To bad, but at least it should be an easy one. I slipped on my leather jacket and headed down to my car. It was a 87 mustang dark red with leather seats. Of course i called her Sally. I slid quickly inside the car and reved up the engine. "They don't make these like they used to." I said to myself and buckled my seat belt. If the army had taught me anything it was safty, they always went on about safty.

The airport was only a half hours drive from the agency so I made it there in no time, luckily for me traffic was pretty much nonexistent and I parked close to the terminal and made sure that i had a wall on one side of my car so at least it'd not get scratch on both sides and parked it close to the wall to give whoever parked next to me plenty of room.

Anna was waiting near the big pane glass windows that lined the front of the airport. She had long blond hair, and a great figure even under her coveralls men walked by and glanced her way. What a strange agent she was. Always undercover as a janitor. I smirked at her as I walked though the automatic doors and put on my best asshole look.

“Hi, sir.” She said as if she had never seen me before and I walked up and slapped her firmly on the butt. She had of course discreetly moved a hand their with a ticket for me and I grabbed it as I hit, and then braced for what was next. SMACK. Her hand lit of the side of my face. “Can’t even say hello to anyone any more.” She said loudly to the crowd now looking at us. Sure it attracted attention but they definitely wouldn’t suspect us of being agents. I walked swiftly away from her as the security guards began coming over to inspect what had happened. I trusted her to tell them that she handled it and to let it go, and to use her charms to make them forget anything had happened. I had worked with her on many occasions and she was good at what she did.

The plane trip was uneventful as always and I managed to grab a nap for about half the way, only waking when the plan touched down at JFK airport. In NY. From here I’d have to transfer but again it was no big deal. I walked calmly though the huge airport and managed to make it to my plane which was scheduled to take off by nine pm. I took another nap after setting my watch to go off at eight thirty. I boarded the plane and had an even longer trip to Paris. The city of love. Truthfully I had been there many times and it was a dirtier place than Boston or NY would ever be.

I landed in Paris at five in the morning local time and sighed. I had slept most of the day before and all that night. I felt like doing something so I figured I might as well visit good old Franz while I was here. Franz was an old vet like me, who I’d met while deployed and we had immediately became good friends, and of course having a Franz as a good friend means you’ll never have to be weaponless in Paris, and I hated being weaponless.

Franz lived in the slums of Paris, not because he didn’t have the money to live in a nice Villa, but because rich people don’t buy guns. Or at least most of them don’t, and if they do, He’d once told me that they had the money to drag their asses down here to buy them. I knocked on the door which opened immediately to a short French man with a funny little mustache. A smile quickly spread over his face. “If it izn’t good old James, my friend.” He said loudly and grabbed me by the arm dragging me inside of the dirty looking apartment complex. This was just a trick of course. As soon as I made it past the lobby everything was new and shiny.

“I see your doing pretty good for yourself.” I said and he nodded as he motioned for me to sit in a bright red velvet chair with a table in front and another chair on the other side. I sat and he quickly got some wine and a bottle of Jack. “You know me to well.”

“But of course you Americans have no taste for the finer things in life.” He said as he pretended to pour the Jack with distain into the small crystal shot glass, before pouring himself a glass of fine wine.

“How can you not call Jack single barrel one of the finer things in life.” I said as I quickly downed the shot. We sat there talking for a little while before I got to the reason for my visit, “I need a glock with two clips of ammo, and a good knife.”

He just grinned and went to a volt. He opened it quickly and took out a suit case. “I always keep this ready for you. “You should know that.” He said and we toasted to the good old days with the good old boys, many of who aren’t around to drink with us.

“Well it’s two so I need to be going to work. I’ll try and return these before I go, and to get in contact with you again.” I said and walked to old compact I had rented for the job. I missed my Sally already.

16. Charisma

Ang Jin
    You may start spying, don't you want clues?

Kevin and Jason
    You should move and get to the French Embassy, as your mission states. May go individually or as group, as you like. A little help from Charisma the witch:

Francine Jonathan, cook and interim accountant, fled from the burning building which once stood mighty and firm. After 3 hours of outhouse medication, she is ready to talk.
    "It was awful - simply awful."
    Were the first words she uttered. After she was calmed down, our reporters asked her about the fire.
    "It started at night. I was attending a few guests from France, interestingly they were not invited nor had they informed of their arrival beforehand. The security guards were requesting assistance in determining the safety of letting them in, but the French officials were adamant. They mentioned that they were from Lyon. I followed up with the General Secretary, Winston Huckleberry, who was still on the receiver when fire erupted from the 2nd floor. After that, I could only witness anarchy and chaos which ended with the blackening of the air."
    Our reporters talk to the policemen who assure us that the ground floor and basement have been saved miraculously, and although the infrastructure is too weak and treacherous to use, the related authorities have arranged an emergency meeting with a few unnamed officials. Anna, our reporter from Washington D.C., reports that the unnamed individuals would be about two in number, not any less. - The New York Times, May 2nd '08.

Gratia
    Check the mail, unless you want to wait!

Jackson
    We await your arrival. As soon as you come, if Gratia hasn't posted, do the honors of coordination or move on.

James
    Good post. A little help from Charisma the witch:

The old compact, its rust and orange blend shimmered in the sunny garden as it drove in. James stepped out, only to be greeted by an array of security forces who fully surveyed him. In about fifteen minutes, he was led in the Foreign Minster's office where he sat on the throne-like chair, just finished with a French delicacy.
    "Bonjour Monsieur, It is a pleasure to ve able to meet you."
    He spoke in a barely fluent English, but James politely greeted him and took a seat.
    "We have to talk about some bisaic things. Fifi, bring the Globail Warming Churt."

Raven

The rings of the chains echoed a feverish look as Raven walked in. It was pure pleasure for the lad, however he also had in mind the task he had been bequeathed with. The first on his list was Sikes, a famous wrestler who guarded some part of the fake cotton mills, designed to fool outsiders. The microscopic cameras zoomed in on Raven as he bluntly stepped into the stinking cell.

Neha and Samuel's part comes in the next post.

17. Charisma

Neha and Samuel Ab hoi na mazaidaar baat! ;)

Samuel stood apologetically by the side of the exquisite sofa which reflected light from the sun. Samuel and ducked it jumped to close the window.
    "Ma'am, I'm sorry for being late."
    "Late? Is that all, Sammy?"
    Samuel sighed in disgust as Neha got off the couch.
    "You were late, and sent for a stupid boy who arranged my transport in second class limo, which took me to the hotel. And after the entire night of desperate waiting, you tell me you're sorry for being late?"
    Samuel turned towards her, her beautiful mascara eluding his mouth with saliva. He was hungry, and her eyes looked like butter toffees.
    "I'm sorry for that too."
    "Whatever."
    Neha turned away, rolling her black hair into a bun. She had just changed into a office dress from her saree, something which condoned Samuel that she would act normal in front of everybody.
    "Have you introduced me to everybody, Sammy?"
    She asked, jumping on the bed with a tired grin.
    "No. They're busy with missions."
    Neha sighed, and then yawned.
    "Then get out of here. In my country, women are respected and left to themselves when asleep."
    "Yes, ma'am."
    Samuel groaned and quickly jumped out of the hotel room.
    "You better adjust me in a better hotel!"
    She screamed from behind. Samuel smiled, then laughed to himself.
    "That woman is nothing but trouble. She says she wants a better hotel. Pain in the neck. This is the best this city's got, and she knows that so well."
    He then picked up his mobile, dialing a number. Soon, someone picked up.
    "The Chairwoman of the Indian branch is here. Yeah, Miss. Suri. Still beautiful! Shut up, I'm not hitting on her. She's my daughter's age! Barbara, shut up. Oh, I still have to call her ma'am. I know she's not my boss, but she likes it that way and you tell me - oh never mind! You always think I have a crush on her."
    Samuel dropped the call, sighing.

18. Neha

I finished dressing and looked at the mirror, grinning. Not so much of a Indian beauty, but I did have style. Currently I was dressed in a off-shoulder long Madame creation with a shrug, and pencil jeans. I looked snug with the stilettos enhancing my height from 5 to somewhat more, giving me a stately look. I opened my vanity box and fished the color lip gloss out, and applied it. Next I put on my lenses and then did the eye make-up. By the time I’d finished, I looked the image of the success I was. The Chairman of the Indian Branch of an international chain.

And something more.

I rang the reception, waiting impatiently as the bell rang.

“Yes Ma’am?” the receptionist answered.

“Is my car there?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Fine, tell the driver to park in front of the back-entrance, and inform me when he’s parked. .”

I hung up and walked over to the window. The only thing about this hotel that appealed to me was the view from the balcony. It was
    beautiful.

The phone rang again.

“Yeah?” I barked.

“Ma’am the car’s out at the back.”

I hung up and walked out of the suite. At the lower entrance, my car was waiting. I sighed with relief seeing the black Mercedes. I’d had enough of the silly excuses of limousines the city had.

I climbed into the car.

“Suresh, ek kaam kijiyega, aap piche ke raaste pe laga dijiyega.
    (Suresh, do one thing, park the car at the back-entrance)

“Ji Madam.
    (Yes, Ma’am)

I leaned back into the plush seats and grinned. It was going to be fun.

19. Charisma

Samuel had just entered office, and glanced at the clock. 9 am. He recalled the positions of his little missionaries, staring at the black computer screen with small characters jumping on it.

Ang Jin - Spying, lodged at your house
    Gratia - Checking mail
    Jackson - Off to HQ of desired location
    James - Meeting up Foreign Minister, Paris, Fr
    Raven - Interrogation in cells, pending due to rainstorm last night
    Jason - French Embassy, Washington
    Kevin - French Embassy, Washington

Last updated: 8:09 am.

He smiled and took his seat, saying to himself:
    "And remind yourself that Samuel has a free day today, no worries at all. Because his teammates are too busy to disturb him."
    Just then the receptionist roared through the microphone on the information desk.
    "Mr. Phillips, you'll be entertaining Miss. Suri today."
    Before Samuel could swallow the tiding of misfortune, a musical of heels rang in his ears and the door slowly opened.

20. Neha

I opened the door and walked inside, grinning at Samuel’s obvious discomfort. He certainly had NOT been expecting me. Well, now that I was here, he sure was not going to be all that much free anymore. I walked up to him and dropped a kiss on his cheek, then laughed when he squirmed. It was fun making him uncomfortable. I liked it.

“So Sammy,” I said, flipping through one of the employee files, until I came to the portfolio.
    Hmm...cute, I went back to the name. Jason Amaryllis Del Blaine it read, age 23.

“What Neha?”

“Where is the staff?”

“Out on mission Neha,” he replied, “I told you yesterday, remember?”

“Yeah, but I thought I commanded that they be introduced to me.”

“Um, they’ll be back when they complete their missions.”

“I want them here today. Call them off. Whatever. I don’t care.”

“It doesn’t work that way, Neha.”

“It does Sammy, when I’m the boss.”

“But-“

“No buts, remember, one phone call and you’re fired. So unless you want that to happen. I want them here, NOW!”

I walked over to his chair, and he scrambled out of it.

“Please, get out of here now, and do not disturb me, I got some phone calls to make.”

I picked up the receiver of his private line, and dialled. He started moving towards the door.

“And Sammy-” He stopped at the doorway.

“Yeah?”

I grinned, “No pressure.”

21. Charisma

Samuel squealed for his life as he stepped out of the audibility range for Neha.
    "Anna, get me two drinks."
    "Miss. Suri drinks?!"
    Anna was surprised, though she kept her eyes on the computer screen, typing an email.
    "I don't know, and I don't care. I drink, and I drink two when I miserable."
    Anna laughed, typing the order down on the order panel beside the computer desk.
    "What has she done now?"
    "What? She has done everythin' to annoy me. I thought Ang Jin was trouble, but no, she's the master of trouble! She wants me to call off everyone from their missions for 'er stupid matchmaking services."
    The dialogue come out quite blunt, at which Anna raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything.
    "Helen will get your order in two minutes. You want two scotches, right?"
    "Yeah."
    "So early in the morning?"
    "YES!"
    Samuel almost screamed, and then boiling all over, started his complaining once more.
    "And she is using my private phone. She betta be reincarnated as my pet, because then she'll see meh in action."
    Without waiting for Anna's comments, Samuel returned to his office. He had something to tell to Neha.

22. Charisma

Samuel squealed for his life as he stepped out of the audibility range for Neha.
    "Anna, get me two drinks."
    "Miss. Suri drinks?!"
    Anna was surprised, though she kept her eyes on the computer screen, typing an email.
    "I don't know, and I don't care. I drink, and I drink two when I miserable."
    Anna laughed, typing the order down on the order panel beside the computer desk.
    "What has she done now?"
    "What? She has done everythin' to annoy me. I thought Ang Jin was trouble, but no, she's the master of trouble! She wants me to call off everyone from their missions for 'er stupid matchmaking services."
    The dialogue come out quite blunt, at which Anna raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything.
    "Helen will get your order in two minutes. You want two scotches, right?"
    "Yeah."
    "So early in the morning?"
    "YES!"
    Samuel almost screamed, and then boiling all over, started his complaining once more.
    "And she is using my private phone. She betta be reincarnated as my pet, because then she'll see meh in action."
    Without waiting for Anna's comments, Samuel returned to his office. He had something to tell to Neha.

23. Neha

"I thought I told you to leave me in peace Sammy," I raised my eyebrow as he came in.

"I have to tell you something."

"Well it can wait honey. And please gemme a coke will you?"

"What-?"

"What what?"

"It's urgent Neha. I have to tell it to you."

"No, you don't honey. I know"

"You love me don't you?"

I started laughing when he blushed to the deepest shade of crimson. It almost seemed like my joke had hit reality.

"Kidding, honey, and I guess you don't know. I got engaged."

24. Charisma

"That's...great. Simply beautiful. But try ta understand Neha. I haveta tell ya something important. Business."
    Samuel gave Neha a stern look, the kind he never gave to her before in their entire meeting. He calmly took a seat in front of her, sighing.
    "I know you're real excited about coming 'ere. But I didn't get ya called here for monkey business."
    He walked around the room, blocking the shutters and turning off the security cameras.
    "T'is has some value."

25. Neha

"Hey, try keeping those looks to yourself," He had me fuming with anger now, "And as for my monkey business, you don't like it? Keep your opinions to yourself. Or if you prefer i'l get you transfered and get some who can keep their mouth shut."

He shifted uncomfortably.

"What's this important crap now?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.