Stealth Contact

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Charisma, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

"Shut up Neha. The cameras are off. You can quit your attitude now."
    Samuel grinned, taking a seat once more. He pulled out a file from underneath his laptop and handed it to her.
    "Read page six."

2. Neha

Neha Beyond Infinity. Contributor

"And you think I pretend my attitude?" I stuck my tongue out at him and started reading.

3. Charisma

Samuel chuckled and leaned against his chair, relaxing.
    "No kiddin'. You're a naughty mama, like Jennifer Lopez or Shakira."
    He then breathed out angrily and spoke slowly:
    "On the page ya see, is the list of our suspects. You have to play with 'em, you know what I mean?"

4. Neha

"Yah," I looked at the sheet of paper containing the name of the suspects, and blinked when something went into my eye. The eyes began to water. I rubbed them. Then blinked.

"****!"

"What?"

"I lost my contact."

"No!"

"Yeah, so i'm like pratically blind in one eye." I grinned. "I guess you'll have to read out the list to me."

5. Charisma

Samuel sighed and slapped his knees.
    "Okay."
    He then took the file from Neha, who was now searching for her lost contact.
    "The list of suspects are gonna be: Ang Jin, Jackson, Gray-"
    Just then the door was knocked. Samuel threw the file away, knowing that each attendant had a stupid camera attached to them. He then moved to the door and opened it, only to receive the waitress.
    "Two scotches, sir?"
    "Yeah. And bring a coke too."
    With that, Samuel shut the door and drinking from one glass, he put the other on a side. Suddenly, his mobile vibrated and he picked it up.
    "Angy. He said he'd message me when he gets a mission. Stupid him, he messaged me yesterday and it gets to me tomorrow."
    The message opened to reveal it was a different message from Ang Jin.
    "No lunch?!"
    Samuel frowned and slipped the mobile in his pocket.
    "Gotta go, hun. Seems like the little pumpkin got stuck. You take this file, and read it when you're done hunting down a solution n' stuff."
    Without waiting, Samuel ran out of the office.

6. Sugar N. Spice

Sugar N. Spice New Member

Misty was out with Donald, and Ang Jin was left to cook lunch by himself.

"I'll be back tomorrow, Ang Jin," she said. "Why don't you go ask Mr. Phillips what to do?"

He did, but Sir never messaged him back. Ang Jin rummaged through the pantry and found a pan of Jiffy Pop. The popcorn in the metal sealant read 'Do not put in microwave' in English AND Chinese, though somehow, Ang Jin must have missed that.

But before he could put it in the microwave, he heard the door slam.

7. Charisma

Samuel walked in, smelling a nasty odor which filled himself with premature anger.
    "Stupid pumpkin."
    He thought to himself as he walked into the kitchen, where Ang Jin was gazing at teh thousands of items but nothing was to be put into immediate use. Samuel walked in the kitchen, containing his wrath.
    "Great, this is just great. You almost burnt my micro!"
    He opened the microwave, revealing a gush of smoke which tampered with his nose. Samuel sighed and detached the microwave, putting it at a side.
    "Now, where were we?"
    He said to himself, and then clicked his fingers.
    "So ya little pumpkin need lunch! Here we go. I know a Scottish delicacy you'll simply adore."
    With that, Samuel opened the fridge and foraged for something.
    "How's your work going, by the way?"

8. Neha

I got up, after Samuel left, and fixed back the contact which I'd taken out before.

I didn't feel that comfortable around him anymore. Something had changed, since the last time, I don't know, he'd turned too...cocky?

I went out taking the file with me, along with Jason's employee file, I'd look into them later.

"Anna?"

"Yes Ma'am," she said, getting to her feet. I like this woman. She showed respect.

"Oh, sit down. Just wanted you to call my driver to the front entrance. Tell him to be there in one minute."

I walked out of the office and stepped into the lift, and reached the ground floor in record five seconds. I walked out to find the car already parked. And I also saw Samuel's car heading down the hill.

I jumped in and instructed Suresh to follow him.

His car soon came to stop in front of a bunglaw. This must be his house. It sure was pretty. I watched as Samuel got out and walked up to the front door. He took his key out, let himself in, slammng the door behind.

I waited for ten minutes. Then got out of the car, walked up to the front door and rang the bell.

9. Sugar N. Spice

In truth, Ang Jin had forgotten all about it. But why not start right here?

"I have one suspect in mind, sir." he said, squinting his eyes at Samuel. "This could turn out like some kind of ironic twist- for all we know, you could be the terrorist!"

10. Charisma

Samuel almost dropped the cheese from his hand, and a sadistic smile occupied his small face. He thought over Ang Jin's words for a few moments, and then chuckled.
    "For all we know, the president could be a terrorist!"
    He then chuckled, ignoring the doorbell which someone kept pressing.
    "Ang Jin, you can spy on me for fun, but you're gonna waste time."
    There was some amount of grave danger echoing in his words. After hearing the most sheer doorbell sound ever, he groaned and walked to the door, and opened it, the cheese still resting in his hands. The door opened to reveal Neha.
    "Neha?!"

11. Neha

I walked inside as Samuel finally opened the door.

"Hmm, nice place, Sammy." I said in reply to his plain old Neha.

"Thank you," He followed me as I made my way to the charred smell, and came across the kitchen, a very sophisticated kitchen if I might add.

And then I noticed the person sitting on the dining-table chair.

"Well, well, well, if you ain't a secrets man Sammy," I turned to him, smirking, "Why din you tell anyone you had a kid?"

12. Sugar N. Spice

"Do I look like I'm his kid?" Ang Jin said sarcastically, putting emphasis on his black hair and narrow eyes.

13. Charisma

Samuel's jaw dropped down as Neha said that to him, at which Ang Jin gave a blunt response.
    "Miss. Suri," He started, trying to show to Ang Jin that they had no deep relations, "He's a spy, Ang Jin. the youngest of our team. As per children rights, he's staying with me. He's not my kid in the least."
    Samuel then pulled out a chair for Neha, speaking softly:
    "I'm preparing lunch. You'll have some, right? Since you both are vegetarians."

14. Charisma

(Double post. No thank you Neha. :p)

15. Neha

"hmm...I wonder now Sammy, how the headquarters will feel about you keeping underage children as spies?" I turned to the kid. "As for your question honey,one never knows with Sammy, for all we know your Mom could have been from Japan." I ruffled his hair, my motherly instinct coming into effect. "If you ain't his kid, then who are you pumpkin?"

16. Sugar N. Spice

Ang Jin gulped. He didn't want to tell Neha that he was some homeless kid who happened to know how to fight, so he said something with a serious face for the first time.

"I'm your colleague. Nothing more."

17. Neha

"Yeah, I'll have something to eat Sammy, but it better be good." Then I answered the kid. "None of that crap fro you love. I'm senior to Sammy, so in equation, I'm your boss. You can't hide anything from me. I'll find out anyway. But I'd rather hear it all from you."

18. Sugar N. Spice

Ang Jin concealed his surprise by crossing his arms and pouting.

"If you must know," he said. "I'm a stow-away from Taiwan who sucks in school, and only knows how to fight so, therefore, joined Cathexis4U."

19. Charisma

Samuel looked back and forth, at the otherwise jolly boy and the spoilt woman who were exchanging fuming expressions. He quickly jumped to the fridge once more and pulled out some spring onions and cabbage.
    "Betta safe than sorry."
    He thought to himself as he threw the freshly cut spring onions in the saucepan.

20. Neha

I walked over to the kid and hugged him.

"I'm sorry for you darl, I din mean to hurt you."

I turned to Samuel.

"Since you're a single man, no use letting you take care of the kid alone."

I paused for a moment.

Then dropped the bombshell.

"I'm moving into this house, for the rest of my visit."

21. Charisma

Samuel dropped the last packet of cornflour.
    "You're kidding me!"
    He screamed, fatigued by the mention of it. It made sense why she wanted to move in, but Samuel had never dated just to avoid people from getting into his house - he didn't even tell his father about his existence! And now, two people were going to burden him in the name of profession.

22. Neha

I smiled sweetly at Samuel and then looked at the kid to see how he would react.

23. Sugar N. Spice

In truth, Ang Jin didn't really know how to react. This Neha was almost bipolar- first she was cursing at him and then she was giving him a hug, and now she was moving in.

"Uh...welcome home!" Ang Jin said as he hugged Neha.

24. Charisma

"Welcome! Welcome my foot!"
    Samuel cried to himself, but remembering he was cooking something, turned to the stove. His spatula danced with the eerie green vegetables which were rolling in orange gravy. He pouted as the foster mother and her ninja hugged, and morosely set the table and placed the casserole in front of them.
    "Mixed vegetables, Scottish style."
    He spoke plainly, still suspended in shock. As soon as he was done, he turned away and walked out of the kitchen.
    "I think I need a shower. You two bond or something while I get maself cleaned up."

25. Oasis Writer

Oasis Writer Contributor Contributor

I took in as much as possible as I moved within the Embassy. A lot had been going on and Kevin was still no where to be found. I would have to figure out what was going on in the next few hours before anything else retarded happened.

Fire and death was everywhere. I didn't much like the scene around me, but I could do nothing about it now.

"Are they still here?" I said in the best French I could.

"Bomb, not arson." He replied.

I wasn't expecting that. The building wasn't in that bad of shape for a bomb. By the looks of the burns in the walls, and how directed the flames had been towards the people, I would have bet it were arson.

"You sure?"

"Very much, sir."

"Hmm.." I said, as I followed into another room, much larger than the hallway we had been walking down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.