1. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Story/poetry contest voting problems.

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by GingerCoffee, Mar 23, 2014.

I've had 4 people now that can't vote in the short story contest, two of which also could not vote in the poetry contest. It does not appear to affect voting in polls in other sub-forums.

When they open the thread they see a screen one would see if one already voted. If you are having the same problem let us know. A PM has also gone out to Daniel.

Also, it looks like the member running the poetry contest, @Darkkin, dropped off the face of the forum. Her last contact was in January. Does anyone know her by any chance? Has anyone sent her PMs? I hope she's alright.

2. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

This should be fixed. New Members (less than 20 posts, less than 14 days registered) weren't allowed to vote in the sci-fi contest so I had to disable it for voting site-wide. As the science fiction contest is over, I've re-enabled it sitewide.

As for the poetry contests, if anyone is interested in committing and taking over for morepages, feel free to contact me.