Struggle Across the Tyrannical Dawn

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Leaka, Aug 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Devil was busy playing chess with his female prisoner this fine hour.

"See, Mrs. Horace, this is how its done."

He said jollily, as he surrounded her foot soldiers with his knights. The woman remained silent, staring into the chess table.

"Come on, your turn. I should move the knight, yes?"

The woman showed no expression as he moved the knight, and laughed.

"Ha, you lose. Poor tactics your husband taught you indeed."

He then pushed the chess board off its table and cackled. The woman whimpered as he walked to her and played with her navel.

"I hate pierced navels, you know that?"

The woman became silent, and Devil cackled. He placed his thumb in hers and jabbed into her stomach, making her wail. He gave her a mighty slap and laughed again.

"Sir, forgive me for my sin of interrupting, but..."

Devil turned around and slapped the soldier.

"What is it?"

"Commander-in-chief Socrates has had an heart attack."

Devil smirked and said coolly:
    "Get his genitals crushed for my dinner. And yes...a replacement. I'm thinking Commander Tantalizer."

The man bowed gently and left.
    "Madam Tantalizer?"

A coarse voice peered into her senses, and she nodded.

"The Devil says, you must lead the operations at 56.3546 Degree and 45.9873 Degree."

Tantalizer hopped off of her bed and nodded to the soldier.

"Consider it done. Where's my battalion?"

The soldier bowed and replied:
    "Waiting for you outside."

Tantalizer grinned awkwardly and sashayed out, her hair tied into a neat braid.

"Say, what's your name, kid?"

The boy shyly replied:
    "Henry."

Tantalizer grinned and swung her leg towards his neck, and cracked it. His spine's bone were seen pointing out of the shredded flesh.

"No one calls me with my name, boy."

With that, she walked to the head of her battalion's force.

"Let's sip some civilian blood."

2. Bick

Bick New Member

She nodded her head and continued forward. Her footsteps were mildly quick as she weaved her way around the Alleys like a pro. This was her city after all, she knew it better then the alley cat. She stopped suddenly, realizing she could hear the sound of more footsteps. She looked over the corner, her staff close by, as she saw a small group of soldiers heading their way. She could recognize the one leading. Her sister.

Her mouth dropped open as they came her way. She looked back at Jack, not wanting to get him in trouble. She slid some earplugs into his hands, and hoped he would use them properly. She quickly ran forward, her footsteps heavy. Guns were pointed her way as she went to the front of the soldiers, her hands was slightly shakey.

“Mother dearest shucked the pods and scrambled the peas.”

3. Charisma

Tantalizer raised an eyebrow towards the girl in front of her, and mindlessly said:
    "We have bargains here. Really, must you prove how insolent you are?"

She felt a twitch of mercy inside of her, but she ignored the urge and then shouted to the soldiers:
    "Arrest her. She will make a good joker."

She then laughed and looked around. Upon seeing nothing, she yawned and her light feet pranced along the road.

"One, two, three, cut the tree
    Four, five, six, make them jinxed
    Seven, eight, nine - Ares is mine."

She hummed as she and her lieutenants searched for Ares.

4. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I popped in the ear plugs, stepped behind Tatee, and created bright lights infront of each of the groups face, and created several illusions of me and Tatee. I didn't know what was going on but, wasn't about to let her get hurt. I stepped up beside her, and readied myself for what would come next. Gunfire, and lots of it, I guessed.

5. Bick

Bick New Member

She could feel his presence behind her as the illusions created a little chaos. She moved closer to him, almost touching his hands as she fought the panic that went through her. Her sister still didn’t remember her. Suddenly the hands came at her, and the panic escaped. She fought hard, the staff hitting the first soldier square on the wrist, he fell back only to have a fist hit her in the face. She fell back, and crawled, dazed. She felt a heavy body weigh on top of her, and the scream came. It was high-pitched and barely audible, but the power was enough to erupt even the eardrums of the deaf.

6. Shadow Dragon

Shadow Dragon Contributor Contributor

Ares grins and says "Just think about my question for now. I'll see you at the book club, Mr. Poe." Ares walks out. After going down the street, he hears the sounds of some soldiers and ducks into a nearby alley. He stays in the shadows in the back and what's to see what will happen. Suddenly he hears an ear peircing scream, coming from across the street. He covers his ears, which seems to help a little.

7. Charisma

Tantalizer drooped in horror as the earsplitting scream nudged her. Her lieutenants seemed to have knocked out, but she didn't really care. The soldiers also were not only confused by the delusions but the screams seemed to dwindle the army's strength. Tantalizer pulled out her gun and shot the girl with the sonic voice.

"Now, all remaining soldiers, divide into two. Find the source of these delusions..."

She trailed off, and then continued:
    "The other half scatter about and search for Ares."

She then eyed the girl furiously.

"Nipper."

8. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I had just grabbed ahold of the man going after Tatee when she screamed, My ears rang even with the ear drums. I could hear men shout and fall the their knees, hands over their ears. "Wow." was all I could say, I didn't think she was that powerfull, she could stop an army if she caught them by surprise. I had held on firmly and yanked the man off her, and then turned back to the others, my illusions changeing from what they had been to demons, and devils. All human like, horns, twisted, eyes either snake or cat like, claws, fangs, and tails. Scales and slime, they all looked a bit different as I imagination went to work and they all stalked towards the wounded prey. I stepped forward, and kicked one of the men under his chin, his head jerked back and hit the ground, he covered his face as one of my demon's leaned closer over him, with a snarl on his face. I looked back at Tatee to make sure she was alright, the men were to injured and panicked now to be much of a threat, or so I thought. A fist collided with my chin, sending me sprawling on the ground.

Then I heard gunshots. No, they'd better not have hurt her, i'll kill them all, but now I had to deal with this guy.

9. Bick

Bick New Member

The pain was immense as the bullets came at her. She attempted to run, only to have them slam into her shoulder and back. She screamed, sending a blast of her high-pitched voice back out. She fell to the ground, the tears falling down her eyes as the blood fell. She was quick to react, as she grabbed the staff with her unharmed side. She ran at her sister, the staff coming forward in a quick thrust, she only fell, the pain too much. She landed in front of her, her chest heaving up and down painfully.

10. Shadow Dragon

Ares heard a gun shot and the screaming stop. He hid behind a dumpster and watched to see what was going on. While looking around the dumpster, he can see four heavily armed men coming towards the alley. Ares stands and grins. Four large wings, made of blue fire grow from his back. The heat and flames a pointed downwards, lifting his feet off the ground. He pulls out two short daggers from the waist of the kimono. With one flick of the wrists, Two blue flames cover the blades and extend downwards, creating fire swords. The soldies stop infront of the alley and look at Ares in horror. One of them puts his gun up and says "Stop right there." Ares raises his dagger and does a horizantle slice through the air, creating a line of intense fire that shoots forward at the men. I quickly burns through their necks and then disappears in the air. Ares simply smiles at the death of the soldiers.

11. Charisma

Tantalizer ignored the passionate girl who was helpless, and stepped over her.

"Seriously, this is boring."

The soldiers had found the illusionist by now, and stopped when Tantalizer approached him.

"Fascinating."

She chuckled, but before anything could be done, she was interrupted.

"Madam, our soldiers!"

She heard a yelp from ahead, and speedily reached the target location. Ashes of soldiers made her smile and frown simultaneously.

She looked around, her eyes full of curiosity.

"Come out come out, wherever you are."

12. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I slide backwards leaving an illusion of myself, dazed on the ground, a woman stomped on the illusion and it disperses and I form darkness around him so he can't see as I jump up and swing into the darkness, my hand conecting, it hurt my hand but the man stubled out of the darkness and I let it disapear. The woman seemed to have been called off, luckily. I reached up and wiped the blood from my lips. I took a step back as the man smiled evily. He didn't look so much as dazzed. He raised a hand towards me and I felt a grip close around my throat, he was telekenetic, great. I was slowly lifted from the ground, gasping for breath. He tossed me back, I slammed hard into the wall, rolled and created illusions of myself all over, to confuse him, if he grabbed me again, he could just kill me there.

I charged through my illusions and slammed by shoulder into his gut, he stummbled back and tried to grab me but I leapt away into the illusions, some rushed him, some punched, nothing conected.

13. Shadow Dragon

Ares, descends from above her, till he is infront of the woman, who appears to be the leader of the soldiers. Hovering there, he grins and says "Hello there, and who might you be?" He holds tightly onto his daggers, with the blue fire coming down across their blade and continuing to create an extenstion of the blade.

14. Charisma

Tantalizer grinned at the man who stood in front of her. She ran around him in circles, too fast to catch. His flame intensity lowered, and Tantalizer came to an abrupt stop.

"Your doom."

She whispered, and pulled out a paralytic gun.

15. Shadow Dragon

Ares grins and kneels on the ground. His flame wings disappear, as a large wall of blue fire encirles him. "I have heard that more often than I can count. Its a shame. When I first saw you, I though you were more than just another mindless lackey of Devil."

16. Charisma

Tantalizer stepped back from the ball of fire, but was not discouraged.

"Mindless? It is your improper etiquette that has made you mindless!"

She said coldly, and started to encircle him again, dimming the fire.

17. Shadow Dragon

"So then tell me, why do you take orders from someone as insane as devil? Honestly do you think he cares about you? If you fight for him, then you are nothing but his tool, to be thrown away after you've outlived your usefulness." says Ares.

....She's fast, but she can't completely get rid of my shield. Which means that she'll only have a couple of options when it comes to attacking. With knowing her possible moves, speed can't save her. If it comes to it.....

18. Bick

Bick New Member

Her eyes were opening and shutting as her mind went in and out of consciousness. She slowly moved herself over, and dragged herself to the nearest unconscious soldier. She could hear the movement of a few, but could hardly concentrate as her fingers fumbled for his gun. Her gloved hand came upon a gun, and her fingers slowly wrapped themselves around the handle, and went to the trigger.

Suddenly a hand forced itself over her mouth and lifted her up. The pain in her back heightened and she struggled to get from his grasp. The gun went off suddenly, sending the man down with a shot in his foot. He yelled and rolled over, as she made another shot in his direction. Her eyes were getting even more blurry as the seconds went by, and she fell to her knees. The soldiers movement had become minimal.

Her sister's blurry form could be seen as she struggled to stay in her kneeling position. She aimed in the direction, her hand barely able to keep the gun up as she pulled the trigger. The bullets went off and she was thrust into unconsciousness.

19. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I felt a teleconetic push skid past my shoulder and rushed in at him again, he caught my movement this time in the moving illusions and I felt the attack slam into my shoulder and throw me back. The wind was knocked out of me, but I kept the illusions up and rolled away until I rolled into another soilder standing, he didn't notice me and headed towards someone on the ground. It was Tatee. I leapt up between the new man and the telekenetic man, my illusions disappered, the man turned and threw a force attack at me, I side stepped and the attack threw the new guy across the street, I brought the illusions back and stayed low. I crawled over to Tatee.

I hesitated to touch her, but then picked her up, and moved her onto my shoulder. I used all of my stringth to create a large area of darkness and ran, ran and ran until I couldn't breath anymore, the darkness disapeared and I was hideing in an alleyway with Tatee, she was breathing but bleeding badly. Tears in my eyes, bruised I did everything I could to bandage her up, sat her against the wall, and sat opposite of her, maintaining our invisibility to the world.

I cryied silently, I was worthless, I couldn't save either of them, all I could do was run, I'm sure i had bearly even hurt that man i had fought, I was so worthless.

20. Bick

Bick New Member

Her eyes slowly opened. She tried to ignore the pain in her back as she lurched forward. She looked at his crying form and couldn’t help but smile. He was such a beautiful kid. She let herself fall forward, her head going to his lap. She couldn’t help but feel comfortable with him. She grabbed his hand, and rubbed them gently with her gloved hands. The pain seemed to momentarily disappear.

“Why’re you crying?”

21. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Allan continued working with his bookshelves. He didn't find it necessary to chase after children who didn't want to be chased. Children who are always been chased never win because they never learn to stop.
    Allan decided to let the kid learn that on his own. Allan didn't even find it necessary to go after Ares.
    It was kinda all of Allan's plan. They would realize something as they tried to escape, that they needed a plan and they needed the book club.
    Allan stroked his grandfather's book Flower's Dance.
    He was going to follow the plans in this book.
    Truthfully this book was written when the time came to rebel. Grandfather had hoped it would have gotten out to more people, but it didn't.

22. Charisma

Distracted by the bullets, Tantalizer stopped herself. Bad idea. She lost her balance, and got burnt by Ares'es fire. Whining, she fell on her back and grabbed her paralysis gun. She growled and shot her best. Unfortunately, her vision had been far too weak to see where she had pointed.

"Madam?"

The soldiers saw a paralyzed woman, and stopped the march.

"Retreat!"

The alive lieutenant screamed, and the men started to pile out of the street, leaving behind Tantalizer.

23. chad.sims2

chad.sims2 New Member

I wiped my eyes, smiling down at her. She seemed less scared than normal, it was probably due to blood loss or something. "Just worried." I admitted, I could feel my face turn a bit red, and looked around. "sorry for you to wake up here, but couldn't think of any other places to go. Not with out heading through the fight." I said and gently squeezed her hand, she might be alright after all. "You live around here right?" I asked, and gave a quick laugh. "I know it's our first date and all but mind if I stay at your place." I joked.

24. Shadow Dragon

Ares watched as the burnt woman shoots herself with the paralyzer. His fire disapears and he stands. He walks over to the woman, and gently picks her up and then walks back to the book store. When he enters, he asks Allen "Do you mind if she rests here?"

25. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Allan was slightly startled to see someone come back.
    "I don't mind," Allan said, "I'll get her a glass of water for when she wakes up."
    Allan looked at the woman.
    "Who is she?" Allan said, "You don't have to tell me if its intruding on something."
    Allan walked over to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of cold water. He poured it into a glass and set it on a table.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.