Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Supernatural

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Leaka, Jan 12, 2008.

Young characters have Phobias and they have to work together to heal their Phobias
    And then they realize later on of course that their minds have been controlled, but not in that generic sentence. It was more like their minds were diseased and the diseased mind controlled the mind creating these supernatural and fearful things to happen. So everything was created by their diseased brain, but it manifested itself into reality.
    The reason the mind had been diseased is because the water they drink had been contaminated with some new bacteria that the science lab had created. The new bacteria was suppose to cure the elderly brains and so they put it in the towns drinking water.
    The water had been contaminated by the alliance of the science lab and water company. What they hadn't realized was that it affected the youth and not the adults as they hoped. But when the alliance of the water company and science lab finds out the bacteria is affecting the children they continue to the contamination of the water wanting to see what happens next.
    This all goes on in a very small and rural town that almost sounds like fiction. Its not on any map because its so small.

My character:

Name: Julian
    Sex: Male
    Weight: 108
    Height: 5' 1"
    Phobia: Acrophobia/ Fear of heights
    Appearance: Short brown hair with bangs across his blue eyes.
    White button shirt...long sleeve.
    Black slacks and fancy shoes.
    Hobby: Piano
    Family: Son of the owner of the science lab.

2. Raven

Raven Banned

Game Approved

3. Charis

Charis New Member

Name: Victoria
    Sex: Female
    Weight: 102 lb.
    Height: 5’ 0”
    Phobia: Aphenphosmphobia / Fear of being touched.
    Appearance: She has tied up, long black hair and with warm blue eyes. She usually wears a form-fitting, black skort and a lengthy, but fitting, gray tank, buttoned-up shirt, dark blue, with the collar popped and the sleeves rolled up and a pair of black kicks.
    Hobby: Photography
    Family: Victoria lives with her aunt and uncle who own the local green-house in town.

Sounds fun.

4. Charisma

Charisma Transposon Contributor

Name: Savvina
    Weight: 121 lb.
    Height: 5’ 4"
    Phobia: Sleep- Somniphobia.
    Appearance: Basically she has long golden-brown hair with soft curls. She usually wears a full-sleeved shirt with a shawl all over her upper body, with a loose long skirt hanging down her legs. She has hazel eyes.
    Hobby: Spending time with nature
    Family: Her father owns a ranch of horses and contests regularly in the annual horse race held in the city near the town, and most of her family members help him with the business.

Edited ^^

5. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Welcome aboard.
    Though there is one thing with your entry.
    I'm might be picky on you guys, but when I meant family I meant they have lived their whole lives in this small town not even on the map because its so small.
    So I meant with family like my character his dad is the leader of the science lab.

Is your family a great beer brewer or farming family.
    Thats what I meant.

6. Heather Louise

Heather Louise Contributor Contributor

Name: Grace
    Weight: 7.8 stone
    Height: 5' 6"
    Phobia: Spiders, needles and lightening
    Appearance: Long blonde hairm blue eyes. wears tight jeans and sports jackets. always wears a scarf. Pair of cream Ugg boots on
    Hobby: Writing
    Family: daughter of the local barber.

7. Iulia

Iulia New Member

Name: Chasity
    Weight: 110
    Height: 5' 3"
    Phobia: Agoraphobia - Fear of open spaces or crowds.
    Appearance: Light brown hair, wavy and long - about to her waist. Dresses in a relaxed way, but never very loose or revealing clothes.
    Hobby: carving - sculpting with wood, or sketching.
    Family: she's the daughter of the carpenter

8. ValianceInEnd

ValianceInEnd Active Member

Name: Micheal
    Sex: Male
    Weight: 115
    Height: 5' 5''
    Phobia: Necrophobia- Fear of death or dead things
    Appearance: Long black hair, plain black shirt, simple brown shorts, typical Nikes, an average looking kid who likes to keep to himself
    Hobby: Cooking
    Family: Son of the mortician.

9. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Welcome aboard the travel of fear. It will reveal many things about yourself.
    Wow!
    Supernatura is getting popular.
    YEAH!
    Bring your friends along. So that way we can start the travelling of fear.

10. milove

milove New Member

Name: Jesse O'Brien
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 130 lbs.
    Phobia: Atychiphobia (Fear of Failure), Philophobia (fear of love) and anything that has to do with marriage, child birth, and a boyfriend.
    Appearance: Tall and blond with green eyes. She wears tight fitting shirts with skinny jeans. She is quite attractive and is quite fit.
    Hobby: Running the 100, 200, and 400 meters in the school's dingy track team. She also enjoys to draw and think for long periods of time.
    Family: She is the daughter of the town screw up (Spends all his time and money drinking, recking cars in races, and beating his daughter) who only survives off the money he inherited off of his very rich father.

PS: Like the story Leaka

11. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Big question.

Who wants to start this RP?

12. Charisma

How about me?
    -------------
    Savvina lay basking like a hound in the moonlit sky. She rolled her golden-brown hair into a bun and licked her lips as she contemplated on the diet plan she had designed for weight-loss. She was thinking of altering the fruit list, though. She felt it didn't suit her taste.
    "Savvy?"
    Someone's cracky voice came from behind. Savvina ducked any manifestation of reality, acting dead.
    "I know you're there, witch."
    He mocked, and surrounded her soon enough. Then he grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her up, while she kept her face engulfed in the hood she was wearing.
    "What are you doing here?"
    He asked, horror and anger mixed together to bring an undefined tone of voice. Savvina shrugged him off, not willing to answer.
    "You better answer me. Otherwise I'll tell mom and you'll be in trouble."
    "Go on, tell her. I'll confess everything."
    At this, the boy laughed mockingly and shook his head.
    "You'll confess to her that you're afraid of the dark?"
    "No, you idiot. I don't want to sleep."
    "Why?"
    Now, that's a good question.
    "I don't know. It's such an unpleasant feeling. As if I'm losing grip of myself."
    "Let it stay a feeling, and come home. The more you run away from it, the worse it gets."
    Savvina unwillingly walked beside him as he motivated her all the way back to the ranch.
    "Don't worry. You're a bold girl. You'll cope with it."
    Savvina knew her brother was not realizing the intensity of her fear. But she didn't want to explain, either. The explanation itself was a dread.

13. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Julian was sitting on the coach. His acrophobia had gotten worse. He could no longer go up the stairs. No one was home at this time. He finally got up and started pacing about the house.
    He finally decided to muster the courage to go up the stairs. He put one foot on the step. Then his second foot. He began to climb the steps he used to be able to walk upon.
    He was making good progress and raised his head to see how many more stairs he had to go. The staircase seemed to spiral in front of him. He realized how high he was.
    His breathe became shallow. He didn't know what to do. Cold sweat trickled down his neck.
    One more step. One more step.
    he couldn't make it any more. He let go of the rail and curled himself in a ball. He couldn't go on.

14. Charisma

Savvina shyly lay on the bed, after having a glass of water. Sweat trickled down her forehead as she tried to cope with the overwhelming and unreal fright. She change her side from right to left, and thought of the diet once more. And back to the right. And back to the left. It wasn't until 3 am that she finally felt she was gaining ground. She gave up on turning sides, and started to murmur short prayers to fall asleep quickly. As she was about to leave the realm of reality, she felt a suction force. A force which was enforced on her ribs and in the opposite direction, on her back. Her sternum started to separate from her chest. She tried to breathe, but her lungs were shrinking. Her hands were melting, no it wasn't sweat. They were dissolving in her nails and turning them brown.

Savvina struggle to speak. She could feel the ground open up underneath her, and the sky burst forth, sucking her in like a black hole. Her body wasn't resisting well enough either! She was being torn and dissected and couldn't even protest.

Savvina's family awoke to her screams. They went running to her room where she was aggressively ripping apart the bed.
    "Savvy! Savvina, stop!"
    The woman screamed, shaking Savvina. Savvina opened her eyes, realizing she was supposedly sleeping.
    "Oh goodness...she'd sleepwalking."
    Savvina knew better than to accept that diagnosis.
    "I'm not! I'm-"
    She started, but her brother Ivan stopped her.
    "She'll feel better after an hour's rest. She's just so excited about school."
    Ivan shot his eyes back at Savvina, ordering her to sleep after they left. But Savvina barely followed. Instead, panting and puffing, she spent her one hour in her room. What's happening to me?

15. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Julian woke up on the coach. He heard his mother in the kitchen. She was talking to father on the phone.
    "He's just a boy," he heard her say.
    Julian knew what they were talking about. Julian knew his father thought he was being ridiculous not going up the stairs. He grabbed a glass of water. He felt a deep guilt in his stomach. Ever since the murder of his grandparents he could no longer go up high. He remembered that man at the end of the stairs. He no longer wanted to live with that fear. He ranaway from his fear.

16. Charisma

School is always a dry experience if one is a freshman. It became worse if the freshman couldn't sleep and if the particular freshman slept, she'd feel as if hell fire had been thrown over her.

Savvina made her way through the school hallway. He head ached; she hadn't slept well enough. Even drinking a jug of coffee wasn't helping. It had been like this for days now. She had even asked the horses for a diagnosis - usually it would solace her - but in vain. She yawned as she opened her locker, rubbing her eyes which were red with tiredness.

"Someone's been naughty."
    Savvina turned around to see who it was. But there was no one there! Great, now I'm having hallucinations. She shut the locker aggressively and hurried to class.

17. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

School was the worse. To get to class you ahd to climbd stairs. But he couldn't he just couldn't. He tried to put his foot on the stair, but it became numb. No sensation. the stairs seemed to morph and laugh at him. A evil wicked smile. A smile that laughed at him.
    "Ha ha ha,"
    He couldn't make it. He sat beside his lcoker. He couldn't go to class. His grades were falling because he never had the time to see his teacher.

18. Charisma

As Savvina raced to class, knowing that she'd be faced by another daydream anytime soon, she tripped. After falling on her face, she felt much fresher for some reason. She rolled her eyes to see who was sitting by his locker, his head hanging low out of depression. Before she could dispose off her anger though, she got on her feet and dusted her shirt.
    "Hey,"
    She started, but then eyed the boy more curiously. I may have seen him, actually. She remained composed though, and restated:
    "Hey, are you going to bunk class and make me bunk too?"
    Savvina soon remembered her manners, and finished politely:
    "At least sit in a way that no one trips over you."

19. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Julian stared at the girl.
    "You shouldn't run in the hallway...no one is the hallway at this time," he replied gloomily, "You should also watch what you are doing...sorry."
    Julian got up and pace back and forth. He was trying to go up the stairs again. Then he sat back down and looked at the girl.

20. Charisma

Savvina eyed him curiously, wondering what he had just done. The first bell for class had gone off, but there were topics on Savvina's mind.
    "I'm sorry...just a little grumpy this morning."
    She mumbled after he had sat down, yawning. Thereafter, she looked back at him, a little upset.
    "Are you...alright?"
    Savvina didn't expect a happy response to such a question posed to a stranger - after all, boys were pretty egoistic. If there was any problem, he'd ask her to get lost anyway. But Savvina was feeling sorry for the gloomy looking young boy.

21. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"I'm fine for now...I can't go up the stairs," he replied.
    He looked at her.
    "Are you okay?"
    Julian sat beside the desk.
    "I'm here little boy...I cleaned your old parents up."
    He heard in the back of his mind. He grabbed his head.
    "Not this again...shut up...I didn't go up the stairs..I didn't I promise...I DIDN'T BREAK MY PROMISE!"
    Julian started to have a panic atatck. His condition was real and there was nothing to hide it.

22. Charisma

Savvina smiled, but before she could reply, the boy started to go fanatical. She took a step back, apprehended, feeling that the boy may harm her. She could relate to him, but there was too little time to analyse that. She should've made a run for it, forgetting she ever saw that part-psycho and part-emo boy, but there was some empathy remaining in her heart which she had to share.
    "Is-s...everything..."
    Savvina stopped, rewording her appeal.
    "Can I help you...in some way?"
    Her trembling heads briefly caressed his hands, so as to calm him down.

23. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Cold seat and tears washed down his face.
    "He is still after me the on who killed them," julian replied, "He hides up high...and calls my name."
    Julian closed his eyes. He could not contorl himself any more. He couldn't. His fear was slowly eating his heart.

24. Charisma

"Them?"
    Savvina asked lowly, as if to her own self. She looked up the stairs but there was no one there. Suddenly, she felt a chill running down her spine. She was started to get excited and frightened so simultaneously that she couldn't act out either emotion.
    "Look...no one's there. See for yourself. I think you're seeing things...you should've taken a good night's sleep. Now you're hallucinating like me."
    She mocked herself, feeling as if he were an image too. She wasn't sure of her mind anymore.

25. ValianceInEnd

ValianceInEnd Active Member

Footsteps came from the stairs and both of them looked up, freaked out by the situation. Around the stairway came an average looking kid who stared out into space with a sort of apathy. Cocking his head down at them he looked for a bit.

"Oh, hey-"

He broke off, then took a few steps to the floor and starting walking off. He knew that boy standing there, his grandparents were the ones who were murdered. They were dead. Death, that very word scared him. Micheal never quite understood why he feared not just death, but things that were dead. His father seemed to always been in the basement working on corpses, a place he never dared to go even if his father offered to give him the tour. He just faked that he was interested in following the family occupation until he could get out of this town. He just wanted to get out of the hall before he came across to Savvina and Julian as a freak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.