Tale of Exzalia, well of darkness

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Exzalia, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Will

Magnolia was flying through the air after River hit her with a spell that look suspiciously like Nox, and Lebry (yes, good ol' Male Lebry) was making an inspiring speech. The world had gone to hell in a hand basket. And Tess was about to reach the well of darkness, Will tried to push himself up to stop Tess, but was to weak, and the exertion took the last of his strength. He collapsed back on the ground, to weak to even call out. All he could do was watch.

2. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

Landing Gracefully in a blur of wings beside the girl, Rhea checked her over and looked up warily at the woman who lay in a crumpled heap. This must be the pain-bringer.

She gasped in agony, bending over at the waist and holding her stomach as a new pain shot through her nerves -screaming for her attention. Head snapping up, she saw again that strange figure, then heard a faint voice:

"Lebry? Is that you?"

"Bad-pain-bad-pain!" Rhea chattered madly, dashing up into the sky again in a rush of wind after quickly checking the other girl again. She was an elf Rhea noticed -and a very fair one at that.

"Elf-strong-elf-strong." she muttered, flapping her wings and quickly alighting on the balustrade of the castle in mere seconds. She hissed as she saw the wounds marring the new one's body, her feathers bristling. Rhea's eyes glinted in anger, but she quickly smothered it and began chanting again the shield melody:

"Wind of Shadow wind of Day,
    Seek this guardian and hide her away.
    Swirling turning, blow spells behind-
    to that which brings forth all the pain inside.
    "

The air swirled, tendrils brushing softly over the quivering girl's body. She had to stop the pain. Her chanting grew faster, more urgent, and gradually the pain inside her own body eased as she felt the others girl's pain die. It wouldn't stop the damage the injuries had done, nor would the spell heal them, but the girl wouldn't be in agony at least.

3. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Emery Rose

Emery cried out as a pain sharper than the last crawled up her spine. But, as quick as it had come, the pain ceased. Air swirled around her weak body, numbing her pain. The air brushed softly against her skin, soothing her and calming her like the strong hand of a mother.

Looking through the rushing wind she tried to find who had saved her; who had helped her. She squinted to see a winged creature flying above. An airmid?

As she stood up on shaky feet she noticed her cuts and bruises were still intact, but the extreme agony she had gone through no longer lingered within her. She took a deep breath before she called to the airmid.

"Are you the one that helped me? If you are...well, thank you for your assistance. Uh...do you have a name?" Emery stuttered as she regained her health, no one had showed her such kindness in days.

4. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Crumpet | Defeated

Even as Crumpet's vision faded, his mind was racing. Especially when Magnolia came soaring through the air towards him. Oh, yes. This is stupid. Oh, please yes! No Crumpet, that's really really stupid. Yes yes YES! This is a terrible idea Crump- too late. Magnolia hit the ground hard near him, but was back on her feet within moments. Even as she prepared her next weave, however, Crumpet was struggling back onto his feet and, when he finally achieved this feat, staggered forwards and landed a sound slap across her face before collapsing again, though not before taking a moment to savor the sheer rage that marked Magnolia's face. Not thinking of the certain consequences, Crumpet simply grinned into the widening void. So worth it.

5. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

The well of darkness, is MINE!

Magnolia was not going to go down and inner pride kept the embittered queen fighting. Staggering backward she weaved angelic armor! River and those remaining instantly knew that if she was no defeated now she would recover faster than any of then wood be able to kill her!

They rushed in hoping to end it, Magnolia flashed shield one spell, mana burned the third. She blasted River who was weaving with a fire bolt, Blocked Leberies offensive Nox spell While evading the new airmids attacks."

Magnolia at 30% health now looked to end it flying into the air she weaved another pyroclasm looking to finish everyone, the giant Charon weave apeared under them, it was over they were doomed.

"Pyroclasm!" Magnolia yelled. The eather began to erupt then suddenly, the Charon began to be repressed!
    "Corruption!" Tess cried out triumphantly as he could be seen levitating his body pulsing with Nox; he had changed.

Pyroclasm became countered, vanishing into Nox Magnolia tried to cast smites on Tess who with a disturbing smile countered with another corruption then hit Magnolia with a wave of pulse so powerful it defeated the queen instantly.

"Yes!" Tess cried, "This power...It's finally mine!" With that he shot a pulse of Nox high into the air with detonating with the force of several pyroclams.
    "The well of darkness IS MINE!!!!!!"

The aether shook as in response to it's new master, in in the shadows of Tess another figure could be faintly seen, the shadow mages from before dwelled in Tess's shadow. Tess shot a wave of Nox into the distance, then declared.

"The half elves have been freed, but they will not last long. Now."

Tess raised his hands again in the distance a kingdom exploded, all it's inhabitants wiped out. Tess had gone mad with power, he had wiped out all of Estal save for the half elves, and seemed rearing to do it again.

6. Pheonix

Will

"Tess! NO!"

Will got to his feet and started staggering toward Tess. He couldn't let this happen. It wasn't possible! There was a shadowy figure standing behind Tess, the Shadow Mage from their first visit to the castle. Will didn't know what to do, he was at a loss. He didn't want to fight Tess, but he had just destroyed an entire civilization. He couldn't be allowed to have this power, he wasn't strong enough to control it. Will mustered what he had, weaving a Flashspear, and was about to throw it at Tess, but at the last moment he shifted and threw it at the shadow mage. Maybe he was controlling Tess somehow. It was a desperate attack, but Will didn't know what else to do.

As the spear left his hand, he collapsed back on the ground, completely drained, his vision swimming.

7. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

Lebry

In front of what happened, Lebry's only reaction was to do a facepalm and say
    "Oh god, he is such a fool"

Lebry (Lebraia) saw the scene not with fear or sadness, but with curiosity and excitement. That was what Magnolia called "power"
    She wanted to get close to the Well of Darkness, however she didn't.

8. Exzalia

Luke the puppet master

Suddenly a wealth of power and health flowed through every one. Restored to full power they stood up to see Vampiria! Free from her chains flying towards them. She cast a healing spell on everyone before landing in the middle yelling, "LUKE! Release that child! Is it not enough that you destroyed my life!" She roared.

She turned to Will and the others, " Tess has been possessed, no he has always been possessed by that shadow mages, I sensed it back when we met but was not sure, Luke the man who caused the night of sin, the man who created the well of darkness. The man who made me into a monster, has been influencing your friend from the beginning."

"You wrong Vampiria, Tess said in a demonic voice, "The boy has wanted this from the beginning. It pains me to see my own daughter turn against me."

"I'm not your daughter! you kidnapped me and turned me into a monster, you took away my memory, I won't let you harm anyone else!"

With that she charged, and the final battle began.

9. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

River Hoya Health: 100%

River opened her eyes. Her pain was gone...was she dead? Then she heard a familiar voice and saw Tess levitaiting above her. She got to her feet and listened to Vampiria yell at Tess. But she called him Luke. Tess was being possesed? How could they defeat him without harming Tess.
    She didn't have time to ask for Vampiria charged towards Luke weaving furiously.
    First things first. They needed to get him out of the air. He was too powerful up there. She called upon the wind and began buffeting Luke with it, trying to drive him towards the ground.

10. Exzalia

Tess landed towards the ground as vampiria rushed forward casting night slash with Tess the nox around Tess practically nullified the move. Laughing Tess cast damnation! Every one got hit with an immensely powerful spell!

Tess laughed even louder at his power as spell bounced off him doing nothing, but suddenly he stoped. Lukes voice could be heard
    "S..stop interfering boy, this is what you wanted!"

11. Pheonix

Will

"S..stop interfering boy, this is what you wanted!"

Will took the hit in stride, then his eyes lit up. Tess was fighting back, and had stopped moving for a second. Hurting Tess would do no good, they had to get him away from the Well.

He threw a flash spear between Tess and the Well, then he shot an Arclight, putting a spin on it so that the detonation would knock Tess further from the well.

"Wait till he stops moving!" He cried to the others.

12. lixAxil

Lebry

Lebry raised his both arms. With the left he casted the healing Althea spell over Will. With the right he casted it over Emery.

"Shit.. the time that it will take him to wipe us is far more shorter than the time I'll take to heal you guys"

While they were busy Lebraia crawled toward the Well of Darkness..... However a fierce blade pierced the floor right in front of her, one second of difference and it would had slashed her arms.

It was Lebreus's sword the one that was fiercely impaled in front of her.

"You worthless filth get out of this, you don't belong to this world. Don't bother us with your dirty presence"

The eyes of Lebraia reflected anger and fear, but madness overall.

13. Exzalia

Luke wrenched control from Tess and back in power he began to weave damnation again! "You will all die!"

Vampria cast eather drain and started draining damnation slowing it down, but not for long.

"Do something! he'll cast it soon!"

14. lixAxil

"Do something! he'll cast it soon!"

Lebry then violently spat blood. To cast The Origin he must touch those that must not be touched, interact with the abstract concept that exists into a metaphysical plane.
    He still did it, that way he could deny the creation of the next damnation spell.

"Fuck, I won't let you use that again"

Followed he used the althea healing spell over himself

15. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Crumpet | Life: 50%

Crumpet's eyes flew open and he jumped to his feet. Moments after his feet met the ground, however, they were forced to part over, and time appeared to reverse. Sliding to a stop, Crumpet moaned and rubbed his eyes. "What the hell was that for?!" he yelled at nobody in particular. Finally noticed loverboy in the air, surrounded by Nox. Oh, so he got the well thingy. What kind of well is that? It looks nothing like a well! A well has several key features, such as some sort of hole meant to extract fluids from the ground, some utility for retrieving said fluid, an- thought for another day. Squinting, quickly calculated the approximate angle needed to project a banana over the castle walls and deduced that penguins were, in truth, a myth. Then, he set about separating loverboy from the 'well'. I still insist it's a misnomer. Conjuring two Earthen Fists, his eyes narrowed as he aimed his attacks. I'll have to have pinpoint precisio- nahh, I'll just make them bigger. Piling more debris into the two projectiles, he launched the twin comets at the possessed halfling.

1 person likes this.
  16. Love to Write

River Hoya

River cast Water barrage surrounding Luke/Tess in a hurricane of water.

17. Exzalia

The interference caused Tess to be unable to cast damnantion, but he was still powerful and instead cast corruption countering all the spells thrown at him, he followed up with shadow storm hitting every one hard. Storms of nox choked the field!

Tess began to cast another spell when again he stopped moving.
    "Boy! I'm in charge now!"

18. Pheonix

Will

They were all being hammered hard, and Will was beginning to see that even at the cost of his friend's life, Luke could not be allowed to have the power of the well. When Tess stopped moving again, Will saw his chance, he charged Tess, smashing him in the face with his shield.

"Sorry buddy, but you're not yourself, literally!" Will cried as he lunged at him, trying to tackle him away from the well.

19. lixAxil

Lebry, 40%

The impact of the Nox storm was so heavy that pushed Lebry with strenght against the walls.

Shit if this continue like this, I won't be able to heal all of them

He again used the Althea spell to heal his own wounds.

And now behind the dust of Nox he reappeared weaving his wings of Althea and charged with his sword against Tess.

Then he mimicked Will's line

"Sorry buddy, but you're not yourself, liter.... why the hell am I apologizing, I wanted to do this for a while."

--------------------------------------------------

Lebraia barely managed to avoid the Nox storm. Of course, at difference of Magnolia this bastard didn't really care about hurting children.
    She still didn't care about the battle.
    She didn't care about the students
    She didn't care about the future of the world
    She didn't care about Tess, neither Vampiria
    She only wanted to reach to the Well of Darkness, so she could use that thing called "power" to erase her pain and made her existence to be recognized

20. Exzalia

Tess was knocked hard, but he still clutched onto the wells power. Luke was back in control for a moment and cast shadow bite, a large vampire head lunged for Will it's fangs biting through his attempt at a shield. Sinking into his arm Tess would have finished him if it were not for Lebry of all people who slashed at Tess drawing blood.

Tess through Will into Lebry before casting deny health on Lebry, canceling his healing abilities! The began weaving dark banishing again, Will was down! Vampiria rushed to his side to revive him whil Tess again began to weave damnation!

21. Love to Write

River Hoya: Health: 30%

River smacked her head on the cement as a storm of nox threw her to the ground. For a moment her vision was hazy but cleared just in time for her to see Will tackle Tess/Luke.
    Brave Will.
    Suddenly he was knocked down...unconsious. "Will!"
    She got to her knees ignoring the pounding in her head and drew an arrow from her quiver. With renewed energy she pulled the arrow back and charged it with Wind Arrow, released it then cast Earth barrage sending all matter of debris at Luke.

22. lixAxil

Lebry, 30%

"You f*****, now I'm angry"

Lebry prepared his hand to heal himself... yet it didn't work...

"Huh? Just what did you do now?"

This wasn't good, it was necessary to change tactics.

"I'll weave a fusion spell, distract him meanwhile!!!" Screamed toward his <allies>

Then he closed his eyes while gathering Nox and Althea into his body.

23. Crumpets

Crumpets Senior Member

Crumpet | Life: 20%

As the shadow storm ravaged the entire castle, a dull gleam began to crawl across Crumpet's flesh, solidifying into smooth yet razor sharp stone. The pain that shot through his body quickly dulled and soon after disappeared. His eyes glowing behind his obsidian mask, Crumpet lumbered into a gradually quickening charge and lanced at loverboy with both arms, transitioning to a mighty swipe at his head after the jabs were to connect.

24. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

"Do you have a name?"

"Rhea be name." Rhea responded, landing gracefully beside the girl in a rush of feathers. Kneeling next to her, Rhea pressed the back of her hand to the girl's forehead. The spell had managed to get rid of her pain, and it was clear that the girl was having some inner turmoil as well. Rhea gave her a small smile to reassure her, then looked up at the commotion taking place. So much fighting...

"Why do oomanz fight so much?" she said softly. "pain bad bad, but they fight and feel pain. not friendly, not heal others."

Looking the girl in the eyes, Rhea felt sorrow well up in her, so great that she could not hold it back. Just as the first words left her mouth, she covered the girl's ears gently -telling her with her gaze that she did not want to listen.

"Nox-seed, chaos bring-
    oomanz fight, and tomorrow the night will sing.
    Why not search for the sun and light?
    Why not end this eternal night?
    "

The Song of the Lost echoed through the building and, guided by the wind, rebounded off of the surrounding mountains until the words filled the valley. The force of the magic being sent out caused the Nox Magic in the air to begin to fade -but only faintly as Rhea's image began to waver.

"Why not seach for the sun and light?
    Put an end to this eternal night...
    "

25. Kademee

Kademee New Member

Avani Reed (Health: 100%) (Level 2)

Defeated, revived by the new Airmid, threatened by the not-so-normal-now-Nox-infused Tess, saved by the rabid vampire female thing, and once again threatened by the Tess-Luke guy. You'd better not destroy that Well before I get to it, buddy! So her mental threats weren't that great. Still, she needed to get to the Well, as soon as possible before some idiot destroyed it. With her new found health, she wiped the blood off her arm and flew over to William. "I need to get to that Well!" She cried over the battle noises of the others. They were screaming about stopping Tess-Luke from casting some spell, but she knew she had to get to the Well before she could start helping with that small issue. "Cover me!" She squeezed his shoulder reassuringly and then turned and flew towards Tess at neck breaking speed. I'm going to smash into this kid, probably get stabbed or something, but it won't matter because the Well will absorb the vial. And my problems will be solved! She cast her shield spell to block whatever powerful spell Tess would inevitably throw at her and closed her eyes quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.