Tale of Exzalia, well of darkness

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Exzalia, Sep 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

The End

River stood slowly. "We have to kill them now or we will be over whelmed!" Tess yelled.
    "Cover me!" She whispered harshly to a fellow student.
    She concealed herself behind a piller and began weaving Dirt Barrage. It would take several seconds but if she managed to cast it fully...the mages would no doubt be killed.

Lebry however knew it, the number of mages on this place was increasing too much, probably River won't be able to cast her spell fast enough....
    So the more factible option was to assure the spell to work.... assure it to a 100%.....
    Lebry still wounded raised one hand over his head.... and pierced the structure that goes beyond reality itself.... yet it was something that only he could felt.... not see, just feel... So he pierced the barriers that separates the physical from the metaphysical, yet no one noticed this; Still Lebry knew what to do.

His heart started to pound faster, his breathing become heavier, his body started to shudder, sure the use of this Adept Spell was something risky.... it was incredible powerful, yet also incredibly dangerous, as it put an enormous strain over his body...
    The good side was that it was a quick charge spell, he just need to interact with the abstract, instead of the other spells taht took more time to charge, his spell was faster.
    The bad side was that the strain over his very existence was so heavy that he wasn't able to do it more than three times without resting, also not in sequence....
    Blood started to pour from his mouth again, however the spell was now ready.

And then... his hands twisted the abstract concept of end. Denying the existence of one posibility, thus allowing the only outcome remaining.
    The end that was denied was River spell not to be charged fast enough and she ending overwhelmed by the mages
    The end that was allowed to happen was River spell manages to charge before the mages charge against her.

This was the powerful Nox adept spell of Lebry
    This was... "The End"

2. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Will

Will finally was able to get a completed flash spear off. He hurled it at the mage who was raising the dead. He hoped to at least make him misweave, it he could kill him before the spell was complete however, there was a chance they wouldn't have to fight the hundred dead light mages. So, he hurled the Flashspear right at the mage, then rushed as fast as he could after it, sword flying. This was a last ditch effort, and he didn't like to think of the possibility of failing.

As he went, he felt the healing effect invigorate him, lending strength to his arm.

3. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

River Hoya

A few more seconds...her weave was ready. She wirled out from behind the pillar, shot her arms in the direction of the mages and launched Dirt Barrage. "WILL! DROP!" She screamed. 2 Seconds later all manner of rock, stone, and other earthen materials rose out of the ground around her and flew straight towards the mages at a breathtaking speed.

4. Pheonix

Will

WILL! DROP!

He hadn't know that River was working on something so big. But he dropped flat on his stomach while the earth shook around him and flew overhead at the mages. If that didn't stop them, he didn't know what would. Rocks and gravel flew through the air, a storm of flying debris.

5. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

The battle is over?

Wills attack flies through the air as he charges forward runing through hundreds of un dead mages slowly riseing to their feet. The shadow mage he targets, see's the spell coming but is too weak to do anything the spear hits and turns the mage into a burning wreck, Will has silenced him. The other shadow Mage now faced a deadly attack from river, rocks flying toward him shredding their way through the horde. He weaves frantically and just as he cast the stones smash into him.

Soon he was but a gory stain on the floor. Everyone colapseses from exshaustion clearly disturbed. The undead mages dropp once again becoming lifeless corpes. The shadow mages that lay strewn across the floor unnerved Tess, some show signs of decay. This battle was very recent. As he gazed Tess gasped in wonder as he came to the relization that Vashal had killed four more shadow Mages before they arrived by her self!

"Miss Vashal!" Tess suddenly said springing to his feet ignoreing the pain. He looked but she was gone, "She most be buried under some of these bodies, we have to hurry or she could die!"

Tess began plowing through dead mages looking for Vashal, there was so much blood. The corpes reeked of magic burns.

6. Pheonix

Will

Will looked up after the rocks stopped. The two mages were gone, completely gone. He jumped up whooting, dust and pebbles falling off of him.

"Holy crap we did it!" We just killed three shadow mages! "River, that was amazing!"

"Miss Vashal!" Tess suddenly said springing to his feet ignoreing the pain. He looked but she was gone, "She most be buried under some of these bodies, we have to hurry or she could die!"

Tess was right, Vashal was nowhere to be seen. "C'mon we need to find her!" He ran to the corner he last remembered seeing her and started moving bodies. It was bad, but he was focused on finding his teacher.

7. Love to Write

River Hoya (Expertiese: 50 Health: 70%)

River was too exhausted to do anything but sit down. "Here, Will." She tossed him her blue healing amulet. "When you find Vashel...put that on her. It'll keep her alive until someone can cast a healing spell on her.

8. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

Confusion

Wymur had just been out grazing the fields of The Grove, when he realized that everyone was gone. A little bit skeptical, he starts weaving a spell. The Half-Elf is soon replaced by a Giant turtle, inscription in one of his scales. Slowly the turtle prowls around, searching for his class mates.

I never should have left the group... but I just couldn't resist exploring this beautiful land!

Out of the corner of his eye, Wymur saw that one of the mountainsides had a decent sized hole blasted through it.

They are psychotic! Disrupting the grove like this! When I get in there I will have to-

Wymur's thoughts are halted when he enters the cave. Three black robed men lie dead, and exploded? Miss Vashal lay wounded, perhaps dying!

"What in the crags of Charon happened here?! One minute, I will lend you a hand." Eather weaves through Wymur's hands.

Where Wymur was standing, sprouted a tree. An aura around the tree made it look like there were green gases flying around, that was just Eather. One of the branches seemed inscribed, it hummed. Then beam of green Eather extended in the direction of Miss Vashal.

"Take this spell, it will heal you. It won't do much, but it can at least keep you alive while some real healers get to work. Sorry for my absence madame." it must have looked crazy to everybody else. Wymur's voice booming out of a tree.

I probably should have explained why I am a tree... this is why I should stay quiet. I always make a fool of myself on arrival, turning into a tree and talking! That's not what's in, on top of that, I am a bloody Half-Elf! Nobody is going to want my help!

9. Warp Zone

Warp Zone New Member

William (Expertise: 0|Health: 100%)

William wasn't even sure what had happened. One second, the shadow-user manages to open the door somehow, and the room erupted in activity, and William had the misfortune of experiencing what happens when the waves of Nox the three shadow mages let off did to William's damaged brain.

Everything began to melt, like paint off a wall. Voices, horrible voices, could be heard everywhere, but seemed to be nowhere at the same time. William recognized those voices; they were the same ones he heard jeering at him every time he was punished when he was still in capture. Soon, he was left standing in an empty white space that hummed with random, mysterious chattering. One of the teachers from school walked up to him; William recognized the teacher as one he regularly visited every week. She would just have him talk about anything that came to mind, and she'd frown and write it down on a little notepad. The rest of the staff called her a "scientist," who was apparently researching permanent damage from Nox.

She sat down on a chair that William just now noticed, but he was sure it wasn't there a moment ago. "Tell me, what do you think of this situation?" Her smile seemed almost sinister; the real "scientist" never wore that kind of smile. The hum of conversation grew in volume.

"Well, I think I made my first friend, I think, although I think she's better friends with that charon-user," the charon-user's name slipped William's mind, strangely, "Also, my 'condition,' as the staff called it, is getting worse. I hope I can stop the hallucinations soon. Especially this one." There. Showing this evil scientist he knew she wasn't real should make her go away. William preferred to be alone. It appeared to have worked, too; the scientist stood up, and walked away, slowly fading into nothingness as she did so, until she completely disappeared. The voices stopped instantaneously, as if a mighty orchestra piece had suddenly ended.

For the remainder of the battle, William appeared to be staring at a wall with a rather odd grin on his face, but in his mind he was floating in blankness, alone, free of the Nox and of everything.

10. lixAxil

Lebry, Experience: 60, Health: 70%

A wet sound could be heard; Lebry had fall over his butt due to exhaustion, and ironically it wasn't a dry sound, but a wet one, because there was still some of Lebry's blood on the floor behind; he wasn't unconscious, after all the Althea healing spell recovered his body, yet this was before he used The End, now he was breathing quickly and had a pirecing headach, reason why he had his hand covering his fronthead. All this was normal though, it's the payment that his body had to do to interact directly with those that shouldn't be manipulated, he'll fell better in a pair of minutes; however...

Miss Vashal was severely wounded, perhaps she could even be dead, Lebry thought that he could cast The End one more time to reanimate Vashal, however he had to wait for himself to recover a bit, also the other students were already preparing healing measures, then Lebry probably won't have to cast The End again;..... good.... he really doesn't want to cast it right after casting it for a first time; still, if the healing of the other students were to be unsuccesful, then he would be forced to do it, impaling his body with more strain.

He slowly stood up and walked toward the other students that were near the body of Miss Vashal, the Althea spell was working well, as he could move without too much trouble. And then he noticed it... he wasn't the only one that was on a critical situation after the misweaving of the mage, several of the other students were also heavily wounded..
    Lebry at least could use his Althea healing spell over the others for now, it was the way he could help on this moment. But he decided not to, to save energy in case he had to use The End one more time.

11. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Zothecula, Frustration + Release

Zothecula was peeved, the battle had ended before he could cast his wind attack, Rasp. The tightly wound air eather swirled between his hands, stregnthened by the stolen power from the shadow mage, waiting to be released. Everyone was yelling that Ms Vashal was hidden under dead bodies, so Zothecula used Rasp to blast away a swath of bodies near him, uncovering the blood-smeared ground. The release felt good, but he regretted not being able to take down a mage himself. The pits of darkness on his face turned back to darkly glinting eyes and his midnight halo faded away. Ms Vashal wasn't where he had blasted the gorund--she was found somewhere else. Zoth glided over to her, eager to help, but a talkign tree--a talking tree??--beat him there and was trying to heal her with some green power.

Zothecula halted next to the tree over Vashal's body and said, "So...you're a Half-Elf? Me, too. Name's Zothecula. Yours?" He has never met another halfer before, probably because he was too busy moping all the time. But he felt oddly brave after the invigorating fight, and he wanted to make friends.

12. Exzalia

every thing is all right?

Vashal suddenly gasped her eyes opened. She had lost conciousness after being blasted by that shadow mage. Slowly her memories came back to her.
    "Students!" She shouted sudenly jolting from her lifeless position. All of her students were gathering around her, the half elve was even trying to heal her. Vashal looked around, the shadow mages were gone.
    "Is...anyone, dead?" she asked hesitantly.

"Only the shadow mages." Tess said proudly
    "Ya like you did anything." A student mocked.
    "I was gonna! but then the misweave and the booms and the wall!" Tess began going on and on in his usual fashion. Vashal breathed a sigh of relief.
    "Class I am so sorry for what happened here, I swear I had no idea this was happening."

13. Love to Write

River Vashel

"You had some idea something was going on." River countered. She had made her way to the group gathered around Miss Vashel.
    "I heard you say that something was wrong." River studied Vashel's face. Something was off. Her instincts told her this fight was far from over.
    "You know something...don't you? What aren't you telling us?"

14. lixAxil

"Isn't it curious??..."

The voice that said this was coming from Lebry.

"I've been wondering since a while. What's the true objective of this journey?. Sure it sounds nice to say, is your final exam and don't worry there are security measures overall.
    However.... I started to think, you know? there are several other lands that are dangerous enough to be used for a test; yet why was this precisely chosen? A land filled with the very essence of Nox, a deadly poison even for great warriors like you Miss Vashal. Could it be... that perhaps you need us for something specific, this is more than a test isn't it?."

At last Lebry wasn't able to contain all the doubts that had been assaulting him since the departure day, and he didn't even care what reaction could came from this, so he even continued.

"There is also something that's been bothering me. Miss Vashal was completely unconsciously, yet curiously she recovered her consciousness right after the battle ended; sure she was heavily wounded, but even all of us were striked by a direct explosion of all the eather contained in the body of one mage, and even if we were seriously injured, it wasn't still enough to make us fall unconscious..."

In other words what Lebry thought was this.....
    Miss Vashal wasn't really defeated, she was playing being knocked off all this time....
    And also she and perhaps others had some obscures intentions with them...

15. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

Miss Vashal is alright! Sensing that his healing was needed no longer, the tree scales back down to Wymur. Tired and panting.

"So... you're a Half-Elf? Me too. Name's Zothecula. Yours?"

Wymur winces at the term Half-Elf, only for a second. Then he puts on a smile.

"Hello, *breathes in* nice to meet you... Zothecula... My name is *breathes in* Wymur Garid, druid in training. *breathes in* I hope that explains the tree thing to you." Wymur shakes his head roughly, smiling more sincerely now. Wymur's hand is then extended out in a motion of companionship.

16. Exzalia

Vashal getting upset

"What arn't you telling us?"

There is also something that's been bothering me. Miss Vashal was completely unconsciously, yet curiously she recovered her consciousness right after the battle ended; sure she was heavily wounded, but even all of us were able to be striked by a direct explosion of all the eather contained in the body of one mage, and even if we were seriously injured, it wasn't still enough to make us fall unconscious..."

Vashal, blinked stareing at her two students who were now turning on her. "Did the Nox make you two crazy? I was fighting several more Shadow mages before you showed up." She said starting to get angry, glareing at Lebry.

"And you miss River...What on Exzalia are you blabbing about? I said something was wrong becuase there was no one here to greet us. And something was wrong, they were being murdured! And I already told you why we came here, this is the biggest discovery of the century and we were invited by the very mages you see dead and bleeding around you." She crossed her arms angrily.
    "Honestly I should not have to exsplain my self to you."

Tess noticed someone was stareing at a wall, he waltzed up him curiously and said.
    "Umm...brainiac the life and death struggle you were looking for is over here, thanks for not helping by the way." Tess said with great sarcasm.

17. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Emery Rose

Emery gasped for breath. Her heartbeat was faint, but as she began to gain a better consciousness it grew steadily. She looked around to discover she was laying in a weird position close to the wall. There was liquid all around her and curiously she reached out her hand to touch it.

She brought her hand to her face, and she screamed at the top of her lungs, breaking the calm stillness in the room. It was as red as her hair.

Emery sat up quickly, only to come crashing back down on her back. What had happened? She was never weak! That spell must have been powerful, possibly close to the power of Comet Storm.

She turned her head slowly, to the upside down image of the others gathered around Miss Vashal who had awaken.

"Someone help me! Help me up!" Emery coughed miserably, trying not to vomit at the stench of death and the fact that she had nearly died herself.

18. Warp Zone

Warp Zone New Member

William had been feeling the weakening. The Nox that was fueling this hallucination was gone, and thus the mages were as well, but this fact slid over William's mind like water; he was too calm, too happy, to do something as taxing as think. Although, he was starting to get kinda lonely, and this loneliness, combined with the lack of Nox energy, spurred his brain into working again.

I love this place and all, but maybe a bit of company wouldn't be so bad. Like one of those orbs of Althea, for instance. Or Vashal, or River. I can trust them, I thin-

Umm...brainiac the life and death struggle you were looking for is over here, thanks for not helping by the way.

Somehow, William could perceive the fact he was falling, despite the world around him being too blank to have any reference point for motion. As he fell, the blank world slowly turned darker, frightening, insidious. William thought he could see faces in it: some academy staff, a shadow-weaving student, the bandit that routinely punished him, his parents.... He was absolutely sure he was going to die when the blankness abruptly disappeared, leaving only Tess and the castle around them.

"Wait, what? What struggle? I saw some shadow-casters in cloaks for a moment, but then..." he coughed to stop himself, not in the mood to explain, "Well, did you rescue Vashal or not? I hope none of the Nox students killed her."

19. Pheonix

Will

Everyone was interrogating Vashal.

"C'mon. The poor woman just fought an army of shadow mages and was knocked unconscious, oh... and she's bleeding. Cut her some slack."

"Someone help me! Help me up!" It was Emery. She was lying in a pool of blood on her back, looking frantic. Will ran over.

"Hold on. Let me see." He checked her over, she was bleeding from a dozen cuts and looked like she was in bad shape. He didn't have a healing spell though.

"She's not gonna hold out to much longer if someone doesn't heal her!" He called, ripping a piece of cloth from his tunic sleeve to wrap around the deepest cut.

20. lixAxil

Healing Emery

Lebry angry exclaimed his doubts against Vashal, whose patience was slowly falling into pieces, yet managed to stay calm enough. It was probably the stress of the situation, but Lebry was unnable to feel comfortable near Miss Vashal. So he turned around trying to calm himself, and then he noticed Will trying to lighten the pain of Emery.

Hoh? Emery? he thought, and an smile crossed his mouth, he decided to heal her, yet the only thought on his mind now was. I could use her reactions to amuse me and light this anger inside of me.

Slowly Lebry walked toward Emery and Will, and he lazily casted his Althea healing spell over Emery. "Here, feel refreshed, it takes some time to act, but you should feel better in a while" said Lebry with a gentle smile on his face; then he turned again to return to the group of students that were around Miss Vashal, however he stopped and said.

"Funny isn't it?, the superior and perfect student Emery, falling into fear in front of a bit of blood over the floor, unnable to act, useless to save even herself. So this is the example of a good student after all?, one that watches horrorized and faint while others fight for their lifes, and than after that is completely useless even to heal herself???"

He turned his head and his glance crossed Emery's one

"We cannot really expect something good from useless shit like that don't you think??"

Then he crossed his arms and thought to himself

Can I really trust the intentions of Miss Vashal??, excelent students?? sure!!!, almost all of us have better use into a mental hospital than lurking on unknown lands. Seriously, what were the standards used to choose this group of students??

Of course Lebry included himself into the description, yet he didn't really care about that. He lazily walked toward Miss Vashal

21. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems
    Zothecula

"Hello, *breathes in* nice to meet you... Zothecula... My name is *breathes in* Wymur Garid, druid in training. *breathes in* I hope that explains the tree thing to you."

Zothecula nodded, but when Wymur extended a hand he pretended he didn't notice. He still wasn't over his issues about touching people. "Well...cool. Are we friends now? Is that how it works?", Zothecula said suspiciously. This was new territory, he had no idea how people actually became "friends". For all he knew there was a secret friendship ritual that involved sacrificing goats. Then Zothecula overheard Ms Vashal arguing with some students who were skeptic of her motives for bringing them to Grove. Someone even criticized why she picked so many Nox users, or why a few of them were a bit batty.

To Zothecula's surprise, he joined the conversation: "She probably picked so many Nox users because of all the Nox in Grove, we're more immune to it than other mages. And everybody knows not all Nox users are all that stable..." Zoth lost his nerve and nervously fiddled with the lock of his box-satchel. "So, yeah...Ms Vashal, what do we do now? Are we looking for the Well of Darkness, or what?" He was just trying to make conversation, but as he said it he wondered if that was the true intention of their field trip.

22. Exzalia

seeds of distrust

"Why are we all ganging up an Vashal? she has been nothing but nice to us." Tess protested.
    "You're only saying that because you think she's hot." some one yeld.
    " Vashals god like sexyness has nothing to do with this!" Tess shot back.
    "Students please!" Vashal looked annoyed, didn't hide the fact she was blushing a little. There bickering continued and then suddenly a scream.
    "Oh hell." Vashal muttered, she went over to comfort Emery who was freaking out. Vashal cast a powerful healing spell on Emery restoring her fully. Then cast the same spell on everyone else. "I am your teacher, I have been with you from the beggining. For you to think I would do anything to hurt any of you is more hurtful than you know."

"How touching." An unformilliar voice sounded frightneing everyone, no one recognized who it was. They all turned just as someone warped in.

It was a man robed in black, a shadow mage. He smirked at the small band of mages. Vashal stepped in front of the students, raiseing her hand signaling them to step back. " Taren." She muttered

"Vashal, how did you like my welcome party? I see you brought the goods." Taren said eyeing the students.
    "Don't you even!" Vashal raised her finger angrily. "Do not put thoughts in their heads."

"Oh it seems to me some of them can think for them selves quiet fine." Taren mused passing a glance at Lebry and River. "Do you want to know the real reason why you were brought here?"

Suddenly another flash, some one else warped in. But she didn't use Nox she used Althea. Vashals eyes widened, she lost her breath. "M...Magnolia?" The woman looked up seemingly suprised.

"I know that voice...Bell?"
    Tess looked at Magnolia, then back to Vashal, then back to Magnolia. "Your names not Bell. Is it?"

"Enough." The shadow mage voice was calm but firm. "Magnolia we have a job to do. And these friends of yours are getting in the way."
    "I did not know they would be here, something tells me you did though." Taren smirked. The students just looked confused.
    "Leave Vashal, and take your babies with you." Magnolia commanded.
    "What do you plan to do with the well of darkness? That's the only reason why you are here, why you would be here. These dead mages, are they your handy work too Magnolia?"
    "You understand nothing." Magnolia scowled, the well of darkness is key to my vengeance. These mages should not have stood against me.
    "besides, isn't that why you are here Vashal? to use it's power?" Taren added still eyeing the doubters among Vashals students.
    "Teacher...what is going on?" A student asked.
    "Leave now! Get to the windseer." Vashal ordered with out looking at the boy. "Taren you snake, you knew I was coming. And you Magnolia, travleing with a shadow mage? this is a low even for you!"

"You're the one travleing with half elves!" Magnolia spat back. Taren raised his hand to qwell their fighting once again.
    "We have wasted enough time. Magnolia, protect me while I cast the spell" He raised his hands, and a massive weave the size of the castle its self began to take form over thier heads. A Master level spell. Magnolia walked in front of him glareing.

Vashal looked horrified. "My god...you're trying to take the well of darkness for your selfs!" Magnolia smirked.
    "That makes two of us."

23. Pheonix

Will

He looked in awe at the size of the spell the shadow mage was weaving. It occurred to him that maybe this was beyond him.

"Guys, I think we should maybe do as she says..." He backed up a few paces, trying to see the full size of the spell. "And it might be a good idea to do it quickly..."

Things were starting to shake. Any move against that mage would either end in him dead, or everyone dead from a misweave. He decided to err on the side of caution.

24. lixAxil

Master Spell

Then the shadow mage that now appeared, seemed to be superior than any of the other they fought before, Lebry noticed it quickly, he was at a completely different level.
    So this mage started to weave an spell, however it felt completely different to any spell he had felt before, the pure energy emanated was outside his league. He heard Miss Vashal refering to it as a Master Spell.

So this is a master spell??
    he thought, it's way to dangerous, I'll stop it.

And then his hand broke through the boundaries between the physical and metaphysical to twist the end of this situation..... however....

"No..... this cannot be; there exist no positive outcome for this..."

Any student who faces this mage will inmediatly be defeated without a doubt, even if it were to survive it would be a pure miracle.... and miracles doesn't happen twice, thus many of the students would perish.

His hand waved through the concept of the end while blood came from his mouth, yet Lebry was unnable to find any favourable outcome.

In other words, The End was useless against an enemy at this level. Will was right, they should start running right now

The hand of Lebry slowly fell down, as he was already too tired of touching those that must not be touched. Yet this wasn't a big deal... if there was a serious issue was the shuddering and sweating.
    Lebry was shuddering, Lebry was sweating, Lebry was completely scared of this, so scared that he was even unnable to move command his leg, as if his neurvous system were to be suddenly disconnected.

He previously mocked Emery to be unnable to withstand a bit of blood, yet now there was no blood, just a flow of energy that terrorized Lebry

25. Warp Zone

Warp Zone New Member

William gagged from the feeling of the huge shadow-weave being created, but a sort of sheer confusion and anger kept the hallucinations at bay; well, it kept the major ones away at least. This confusion and anger stemmed from Vashal's interaction with this Taren fellow. He was a shadow mage, yet Ms. Vashal's interactions with him were similar to what he saw between the inseparable River and Emery. There was something wrong here.

"I thought I could trust you." William kept his voice low.

He went through his memory. Vashal had saved him, he knew; Vashal had protected him, assigned guards to him. But the more he thought about it, the more it seemed she actually had never directly done any of these things. It was a law enforcement team working with the academy that found him. It was the school's lower staff that protected him from the Nox students, not any of the higher up teachers like Vashal. In fact, she didn't even make the potion that helped him control the sights, sights that surrounded him right now, which he knew were completely in his head yet were so much more vivid in horrible situations like this. The more William thought about it, the more it seemed he never really interacted with Vashal much more than any other student who wasn't in her classes. And she had also brought all the Nox students with her...

"I really thought I could trust you." The words hurt more to say now that he realized what was really going on. It seemed some of the students around him were running for the wind seer. William ran with them, trying to ignore the fact the world around him seemed to be twisting onto itself in his mind, and every object was either blathering blasphemy in careless tones or had claws that tried to wound him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.