Tales of Exzalia, death of magic. Discussion thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Exzalia, Oct 9, 2012.

1. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

Lebraia, The shine.

Name: Lebraia J. Gallaher (Nicknamed Lebry)

Age: 34 years physically, yet she had only existed for about 15-16 years.

Race: Lorian (human), female

Nation: Doesn’t belong to any nation

Novice spell 1: Dark healing (Nox type): Heals 30% and remove one ailment to herself or any ally.

Novice spell 2: Wings of Nox (Nox type): Wings made of Nox appears on her back, she can use them to temporally fly, to charge against the opponent (gaining an speed advantage), or to fire the feathers as a barrage of sharp blads

Novice spell 3: Light that conceals the truth (Althea type): A shine cover her and any near ally, concealing her presence and projecting false images of her into the opponent’s mind.

Novice spell 4: Light that reveals the truth (Althea type): Imbues her weapons or bare hands with althea, enhancing their strength and also forcing the opponent to face their own hidden truth in their mind once impacted, dealing physical and psychological damage

Adept spell 1: The End (Althea type) : Works similar than Lebreus’s version of the end, but made of Althea instead of Nox.

Adept spell 2: The Origin (Nox type): Works similar than Lebreus’s version of the origin, bud made of Nox instead of Althea.

Fusion spell: The cavalry had come to turn this into a bloody banquet (Althea/Nox): A horse of Nox increasing her speed. An armor of Althea that absorbs any althea based damage, but makes her vulnerable to Nox. And an spear of both that causes massive damage and blinds the opponent.

Caster spell (????)

Weapon: She has an small knife, but mainly uses her bare hands strong enough to rip human flesh in combat.

Brief character story: Her origin is even more unclear than Lebreus’s one, appeared after he was supposedly killed by Bangel, and without understanding of the world, she cannibalized ten of the elves of underwood. After that followed the party with bad intentions, however she wasn’t able to pull them off, and ran away from them. It is known that she influenced Lebreus in many of his acts. She is known as The Shine.

Personality: Completely nuts and deranged, while can be merciless and cruel, others time acts like a child and even enter into tantrum or cry when things doesn’t go the way she wants. She is completely obsessed with the idea that all must work according to her point of view.

Other info: Her origin is Althea. And no… she is not a good person, is very very bad.

2. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Time for Emery to join in!! :D

Name: Emery Rose

Race: Human, Charon

Nation: Formerly Charon, but now Damirruu

Novice Spell1: Fire Bombs. Quick to weave, yet don’t last long. She forms the charon eather in the palm of her hand and throws them at her enemies, resulting in a deadly explosion. Used as a distraction or to jest at her opponents.

Novice Spell2: Bubble Gap. Can manipulate merc eather to produce a bubble shield around herself as protection, giving her time to cast her other merc spell. She can also cast the shield around her opponent to block their attacks for a short amount of time.

Novice Spell3: Lightning Strike. Can produce a bolt of charon energy to stun an opponent.

Novice Spell4: Whipping Water. Balances her merc eather to form a whip-like structure, that can crash into an opponent and catch them off guard, if her concentration remains intact.

Adept level spell: Comet Storm. The longest spell to weave and most damaging. Takes heat energy out of the core of the earth and can blast any enemy that stands in her path. Is only used when all else fails and death is near.

Adept level spell: Lava Bombs. Like her firebombs, but are dormant fire explosives. She can place them above or underground and they do not activate until they are touched, stepped on, or moved by the opponent or enemy.

Artifact if any: A mysterious necklace that her mother was given to from her midwife, as good luck. The pendant is a solid black onyx stone that radiates heat energy. This can be used as a healing element if used in sunlight.

Brief character history: Emery grew up with four older brothers, so she had to learn to defend herself at an early age. Her family life hung on a thread and her mage parents had a strained relationship. With their love for each other disintegrating, they had sent Emery off to school to use her knowledge to her advantage.

After her “adventure” with her classmates, Emery returned home with Pip, an airmid who had fallen into her hands--literally. For months she tried to hide the fact she owned an airmid, but soon enough after her turning of age ceremony her family found out. The creature disgusted them and being the hunters they were, her brothers secretly planned to kill Pip. The task fell to the youngest of Emery’s brothers, Aidan. Since Pip never left Emery’s side, Aidan was forced to try to kill in her midst. But, she stopped her brother by mortally wounding him in a self-defense battle. With her and Pip’s life threatened, they fled to Damirruu where Emery raised her newly adopted baby airmid.

Personality traits: Over the course of fifteen years, Emery’s patience had been tried, her status turned poor, her anger more prominent than ever, and her motherly instincts rapidly developed. Now that Pip is all she has besides her magic, she is highly overprotective of her and will fight whoever gets in the way. Her arrogance has greatly diminished, but her sarcastic and fiery nature has remained the same, she’s no coward. She has also grown bitter on the account that her family is considered dead to her and she has no intentions to ever see them again. But, one look at sweet Pip and all of her hard emotions melt away.

Other info: Since Emery had quickly become a single foster parent, she had to provide for them both. This resulted in many desperate measures to get what she needed, stealing included. She's currently wearing a red dress with gold accents that she was able to snag. It matches her long, curly blood-red hair and eyes that range from orange to crimson.

3. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

LTW I love your post, so elf like ;)

4. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

@Exzalia, I've just decided, Will will be riding a trained Chimera named Rose. :-D

5. Exzalia

epic!

6. Exzalia

I'm in class right now, I'm so hard core

7. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

A chimera!? oh dear you just gave me a BIG excuse to have Pip pull someone's tail literally!

8. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

@pheonix. POST SOON! I'm anxious to see what will has been up to these past 15 years.

9. lixAxil

lixAxil Self-Proclaimed Senator of the RPG subforum. Contributor

Oh so when I post I must assume that my character went to the reunion right?.

10. JessWrite

Yay, I'm so excited about this! Although, Emery has lost a lot of good manners over 15 years. :p

11. Love to Write

River: *sees Emery, rolls eyes* Oh...not you!

12. JessWrite

Wuhahahaha! At least they have one thing in common, they both have a young one to protect. ;)

13. Love to Write

*curtsy* Well thankyou. I'm trying.

14. Love to Write

Who would've thunk Emery would become a mother. *places hands on hip and shakes head in disbelief* Amazing.

15. Pheonix

I'm back! My internet went out for 2 hours! Horror of Horrors! I'll post in a minute!!

16. JessWrite

Ha! She definitely hadn't planned on it either! ;) (Keitsumah must've known her better than I)

And, YAY Pheonix!! My internet went out yesterday too for around 20 minutes. 2 hours is worse...much worse. :eek:

17. Pheonix

@Jess, I think the wind messed up the wireless tower that feed my house, I called and they said they had to send someone to fix it.

@Asune, when I first read your post I was like, "Man, I really hope she cleared this with Exzalia first. Then I got half way through and was relieved lol :D

18. Love to Write

@Pheonix. I laughed so hard and felt soo bad for poor Will.

19. Love to Write

@Jess, mind if I post the short thing that we wrote?

20. Pheonix

@LtW Lol, and remember, as far as he knows, River is married! So, yeah...
    [​IMG]

21. Love to Write

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh that is funny.

22. JessWrite

@LtW You can post anytime...Emery needs to leave to find Pip anyway. :p

Edit: Oh gosh, that is hilarious Pheonix! Same thing goes for Will too, River could think he is married. XD

23. Love to Write

@Pheonix. Collaboration time? You start. :D

24. Exzalia

i'm back, gonna read up :)

25. JessWrite

*GASP!* Great cliff hanger, LtW. Can't wait to see how this pans out. ;)