Tales of Exzalia dying worlds discussion thread

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Exzalia, Jan 14, 2013.

1. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

Keitsumah, guess what? Pip has a sister now too! I can't wait! Little Miss Lyra will be lots of fun, if I could just think of her spells. :rolleyes:

2. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

Yes its going to be great fun. Oh and by the way, I will post CS's soon but I kind of wait with posting some cause I dont want to reveal too much in advance.

3. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

back!

4. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Welcome back mate.

5. Exzalia

incase any one missed this post

6. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

What do you mean by story Genre in the earth character sheet?

7. Exzalia

?

that's in there? must be a typo, let me see it

8. Exzalia

fixed carry on LTW

9. Macaberz

I am almost ready to rock and roll (in terms of ideas on how to start and solving some consistancy issues). Sadly, I will need to be going soon...oh well.

10. Love to Write

Exzalian Character

[​IMG]

Name: Rayla Bartholomew-Hoya

Race: Half-elf

Eather: Althea and Merc

Nation: Lore

Novice Spell1: Light shield- a sheild of light. Rayla is working on turning it into a flash shield.

Novice Spell2: Healing Waters- heals a companion for 15%

Novice Spell3: Flash Spear- Althea eather woven into a lance that can be thrown. Shines incredibly bright. Can blind enemies and causes damage if it hits them directly. Has a high chance to blind the target momentarily.

Novice Spell4: Counter Surge- a merc spell that if timed correctly redirects offensive magic attacks back at the caster

Adept level spell: Exploding Lights- Numerous small balls of althea with fly around the target and explode around the face and hands. It interrupts and prevents weaving during that post as well as doing a small amount of damage.

Combination Spell preformed with her brother, Kieran: The Excellent Combination of Deathyness- This is a spell that Keiran and Reyla first devised when they were children, hence the name. Reyla starts off by making many Flash Spears, and then Keiran attaches Sticky Flames to them, then rains them down on the enemies, making a blinding, exploding minefield of Althea and Charon.

Artifact If any: Will recieve her father's sword.

Brief character history: Rayla lives with her parents and 5yr older sibiling, Kieran; who she considers to be quite boring and overly protective though in secret she loves that he care enough about her to protect her. She longs for an adventure like the one her parents went on when they were kids and then again 50 years ago, despite their assurances it wasn't as fun as it sounded. She aims to be as good (if not better) than Pyria. The sister she's only ever known in stories.

Personality traits: Despite looking very much like her mom, aside from the eye color, they couldn't be much more opposite. Rayla likes to tease and pull pranks on people, specifically her brother Kieran. She hates the bow, opting rather for the sword like her father. She has a bit of a sarcastic side and can't stand it when people cry. She usually quite open with other people making it easy for her to make friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Earth Character

Name: Thomas Woodrow

Appearance: Tom has black hair and keeps his face clean shaven. He is wearing a suit, with a horrendous looking blue tie that he wears only because his neice gave it to him.

Brief Character History: Tom is a non-married English teacher. He has a passion for literature, english and is determined to make sure that every student passes his class with a good grade. Even the tough kids. He is often considered one of the more fun teachers because of his ability to make grammer and literature interesting through games, movies, journaling and even small plays.

Personality: When Tom finds something he loves, he gets passionate about it. He's even started writing his own book about a group of superheroes who go off to save the world. But because of his busy schedule it has gone, forgotten, on his bookshelf for nearly a year. He has no desire to get married and can't imagine doing anything else, most days, than teach.

Chosen Eathers: Adra and Gaia

Powers:

Whirling Shield- This is a mixture of Adra and Gaia. It is a chaotic shild of swirling Adra and Gaia. He can cast it over a large area. Anyone who touches it while it's up will recieve damage.

Quicksand- Much like it's name implies, Tom can create a trap of quicksand which will trap a person as far as he wants them. He can have the earth fully engulf them or simply trap their ankles. The earth hardens around them preventing escape for a post as well as doing damage

11. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

oh dear *blinks in shock* uhh Pip has been changed a tad so ill put her Template up and you'll see why Emery will hate Seth for eternity now...

12. Macaberz

The blue tie thing made me lol. I am pondering about my earth char... Gah, I hate moral dilemmas

@Keit. Bare in mind that Berk & Emery are where Charon used to be. Just for your information.

13. Love to Write

Thankyou very much! :D I'm going to enjoy seeing characters reactions to the tie. I'll see if I can find a pic of it. :p

[​IMG]
    Closest thing I could find to how I was imagining it.

14. Kingtype

I made Carson's intro all dark, gory and creepy. He will get more screen time soon.

15. Macaberz

Mostly gory xD. GB would blush and then rape all recognizable body parts only to chop them up, put them on spikes and roast them gor dinner...at least, that is what I think.

16. Love to Write

Pheonix... you get my pm? The site has been acting weird.

17. Keitsumah

Name: Pip - Piper

Age: 15 (but actually 65 due to the time change though she has not aged physically at all)

Race: Originally Airmid, now considered a half-breed Charon (Also known as Angelkin)

Eathers: Charon, Nox, and Althea

Nation: Damirru

Novice Spell 1: Light Shield -can create a ball of light that protects and heals whoever it is cast upon for one turn.

Novice spell 2 : Fire Bolt - Pip sends a bolt of condensed Charon at her enemy

Novice Spell 3: Repel -Nox move that sends all enemies fleeing depending on how strong they are (if weak they run if strong they feel slight fear)

Novice Spell 4: Phoenix Flare - Pip's body becomes encased in flame and she rams into any enemies close by. Earth turns to lava if she comes in contact with it.

Adept Level Spell: Hollow Wind - Pip's main weapon is used in this attack as well and conjures a mixture of Nox and Adra, sending screaming sounds through the blade's holes and making it grow several times larger. This attack cannot miss and can be only used once in a fight.

Artifact if any: Wand and a large double-headed scythe with holes in the blades that create a low humming noise if a wind blows through them.

Brief Character History: Born on the day that the Well of Darkness was finally captured, Pip was known as a mischievous character who always got into trouble and would not stop talking. Sadly, this has changed. Pip is now known as Piper due to the sounds made from her scythe, and more than liking her, others fear her for her brutality and deathly calm when in battle. This began to occur after Seth dissapeared fifty years previously, and she has not aged physically -though mentally she has degraded more and more until she rarely speaks and if she does, it is with a hollow voice and a blank expression.

Appearance: Slender girl with large, black wings and dyed hair. Her eyes are blood red and she has a scar tracing one eye which changes the red to a light pink. She is not blind in that eye, but can still see even though it is damaged. Usually wears a dark brown tunic and tight-fitting black leggings. Also has a flowing cape and hood, and seems to look like a kind of Grim Reaper when she hides herself within it. Before, she used to be curvy and well-fed looking, but now she is deathly pale and very thin. It seems almost a miracle that she is still able to walk.

Personality traits: Used to be mischievous and lively, now is blank and appears very depressed. Complete opposite of what she used to be.

Other info: Does not hesitate to kill, unlike before. Does not show Mercy.

-------------------------------------

Name: Midna and Hades

Race: Charon

Eathers: Nox

Novice Spell 1 : Revival- Midna can call forth a pack of Nox hounds to do her bidding (considered Necromancy)

Novice Spell 2: Reimburse- Whenever Hades or Midna takes damage Hades grows larger and stronger.

Artifact if any: None

Brief Character History: Midna was saved by Hades (her guardian Nox hound) when Charon exploded as a young girl. Baddly burned and wounded, the two searched for healers but had no success until they found Emery and Berk along with the other journeyers. Since then, Hades has raised Midna into a fine woman -though savage- and they lead a large pack of Nox hounds that though feared, are now known to help travelers.

Appearance: Midna is a short woman with dark red hair and feral yellow eyes like her father. She looks surprisingly ancient for her age, with a pre-mature streak of white through her hair and scars tracing her body in random places. Hades is a 7' tall Nox hound, black fur flecked by silver, and has a bone skull with glowing yellow "eyes" hidden in the shadows of it's sockets.

Personality Traits: Midna is a very calm person, though when challenged will not hesitate to bring someone down a notch. Hades is a clam Nox hound but is very protective of Midna, and is wary of other "two-legged" creatures.

Other info: Midna seems to fade in and out of consciousness occasionally and will start screaming at night at times for no apparent reason.

18. Pheonix

Pheonix A Singer of Space Operas and The Fourth Mod of RP Contributor

Gah, I gotta go to Spanish class :( I'll be back later!

19. Keitsumah

boy do i agree with you -it took five tries for me to get on and my internet is still glitching out!

20. Kingtype

Lol Pip is all depressed now. But Pickles and Carson will make her smile again even if it kills them. Marine will probably hate her.

21. Keitsumah

Carson sounds like the grim reaper on my end from what i read... wait a minute... Carson is like Pickles in attitude isn't he!? :eek: And as for Marine she best avoid Pip -she's acting like Phantom from Spirit Club...

22. Kingtype

Yes Carson is a bit like Pickles in attitude of course there are vast differences and yes Carson is a bit of a grim reaper lol.

But still Pip shall smile again its a promise!

23. Kingtype

BRB going to store

24. Love to Write

As soon as Pheonix gets back we'll finish our pm and have a very fun post up. :D

25. Exzalia

exslent, can't wait to get this started

boy, has Exzalias soundtrack grown large