Tales of Exzalia dying worlds

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Exzalia, Jan 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exzalia

Exzalia Banned Contributor

Sabel sat on her fathers throne and pondered her destiny. It had been many years since she and her family moved to New Toren, and yet she still yearned for her home more then ever. Lore, now over run with uncastbale scum, how many of her friends were murdered by those barbarians? and now two tried to take away her fathers life, what's worse she had shown mercy on one of them.

"Perhaps father was right about them." She wondered to her self. She looked through the throne room window, this kingdom, it would some day be hers. "Sabel queen of new Toren!" She proclaimned then chuckled to her self, "queen, me?" she let out a sigh, and a sad one, as if the thought of being queen made her uncomfortable.

"It's not that I don't want to be queen." she said talking to her self, "It's just that I wish I could travel the world before then enjoy some freedom, I would like some adventure in my life, palace life is so dull."

"My lady, you have a guest." A gaurd stated, instantly a strong looking man strolled in, Vaskamez . Sabel was a bit unprepared to meet another king at the moment, she sat on her thrown sideways legs up arms behind her head, his sudden presence made her jump a little inside, shocking out of her daydreaming. Like a student caught by a strict teacher she jolted straight up cleared her throat and tried not to show any weakness, just as her father taught her.

"Vaskemez, I have heard about you, welcome. The king is away, I am his daughter Sabel, if you have business with him you'll have to settle for me." A young lady little more then a child in the eye's of some, addressing the Phoenix lord in such a manner, it was quiet a sight.

Knob snuck back to the others pondering what he had heard, when he returned they were just saying there good buys not only to Sol but to Eli, Seth, possibly James who agreed to stay in New Toren for some reason.

"guys you're not going to believe what I just saw." Knob began, but before he could begin a shrilling cry rang out. from with in the camp, guards began yelling and hollering. One of them yelled "After her!" suddenly the place was in a huge rucos guards running this way and that shouting to each other, don't let it escape!, it's heading towards the town Gate!"

Knob looked at his allies puzzled, then a chilling thought came to him, "could that be Luna?"

2. Exzalia

Seth felt his arm grabbed by someone, he whirled around, a hand wrapped around his arm holding him tight, a prisoner. Sticking his arm through the cage, he raised his hand to his mouth "Shhhh, are you the on Nesvi chose?" the Prisoner asked silently."

3. Vaskamez

Vaskamez New Member

Vaskamez bowed his head. "Thank you for your hospitality. As you know I come from Kalmitar, a far dominion that has suffered greatly at the hands of an ancient, powerful yet mad race. It appears that your dominion's problems are no longer confined to those who lack energy abilities. The history of my dominion has come to haunt yours. Before my dominion's war ended a sarcophogus was smuggled into your realm and hidden. I believe those seeking the power of the ancient ones have come to uncover it."

4. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

"Could that be Luna?"

"Luna!?" Rayla stopped dead in her tracks and listened with her elf ears closely. "The town gate! Don't let it get through!" She heard guards scream. Pinpointing the direction Rayla lept over a nearby bush and sprinted in the direction of the town gate. Luna...what are doing? Why are they after you, sis? The half-elf's heart pounded, and Will's enchanted sword felt heavy in her hand. What if Luna had somehow turned into that werewolf again? Would they be able to stop her...keep her from killing anyone else? A terrible doubt and fear lingered in Rayla's mind. Fear of what she was about to find at the town gate.

5. Exzalia

Sabel blinked, it was the first she heard of this sarcophagus, "Smuggled hmm? and where is this artifact? As you can see my kingdom are involved in a great conflict, why is this object so important that I must concern myself with it?"

They ran towards the the commotion they saw many guards surrounding one target, as they peeked through the soldiers they ddin't see to there relief the silver haired girl, but a black haired one, a vampire.

"Now hold on boy's, I'm not here to cause trouble, actually I'm here to help. I do believe there is a werewolf in your little kingdom, I have come for her, that is all." She stated, though the guards still circled.

6. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

"Shhhh, are you the on Nesvi chose?"

Seth blinked a few times, the man seemed hellbent on squeezing him between his arm and the cage. Nesvi, the name brought back many memories, the dungeons seemed to grow even darker as his mind skimmed through them. His mind awoke just in time. "Stop!" he hissed. James had been preparing an untidy weave, aimed at the man who'd pinned Seth down. "He's just asking a question," said Seth, attempting to calm his little brother. James didn't look convinced but withdrew his weave nevertheless. Seth reached down his neck with one hand and undid the necklace he was wearing. He showed it to the prisoner, "I understand you've been looking for me," said Seth, uncertainty seeping through his voice.

7. Exzalia

"It is time, Toren has gone off to war, if we are to rid ourselves of him now is the time to do it, here is the plan." The prisoner opened the cell and drew them in, at the back of the cell he pushed a series of bricks and to Seth's suprise the wall opened up revealing a long stairway. They ventured down in silence and in dark for what felt like an eternity before seeing a dim light up ahead. as they drew closer they realized it lead to another room, large room, a castle sized room.

Damrians, uncastbles, mer's all manner of creature were rushing about preparing weapons and armor. Seth and James stood above them, witnessing what looked like an army underneath Torens very own dungeon.

"Lend me your ears!" the old prisoner shouted and the running about stopped for a moment, suddenly all the eye's were fixed on those three.

The old man raised his hand quieting them, then facing Seth he proclaimed. "The king...has returned."

he bowed to Seth, the others looked at one another, then back at Seth puzzled. But a slow acceptance seem to was over them like rolling mist and like a wave of the ocean, young and old, human and non human, they all bent there knee's to him. To a lowly uncastble, who' not too long ago was nothing more then a pheasant. Row upon row of the most powerful looking mages he had ever seen, bent there knee's and prostrated them self's for him.

"All of our hopes are with you, King Seth of Damiruu." The old man said bowing humbly.

There were however, a few who did not bow, towards the back of the group, they stood there eyeing Seth critically. They looked him up and down and though they remained Silent there eye's screamed what they felt. King? this boy? how could he lead them?

8. Macaberz

Macaberz Pay it forward Contributor

Seth

Too much had happened too rapidly. The muscles in his jaw seemed to have lost all power, a muffled gasp escaped his mouth. James on the other hand didn't take as long to recover. "You never told me you were a King," said James, his eyes glistering like a diamond. Seth swallowed down a gulp, so many people, faces that he'd never seen before, and now they were all kneeling before him, proclaiming him as their king. A great sadness nearly usurped him from the inside, he hadn't just left Pip behind, he'd left an entire kingdom to suffer for over fifty years. If anything, he deemed himself unworthy of any title, let alone King.

Yet he had helped Damirruu also, he hadn't known Nesvi for long, but he had known her the best. She had allowed herself to be a child with him, even if only just once or twice. In spite of her words, Seth felt crushed by the guilt that entered his mind. He had dissapointed everyone, he had failed at every turn, he had turned people against him. These people were bending the knee to a monster.

The many eyes demanded words, King's words. Words of hope, courage, words of wisdom.

"I am no King," began Seth, his head hanging low. "I don't know any of you," he added. "You are putting your faith in the wrong person," he murmured, then turned around, ready to find some corner and reflect upon his sins. But something pulled him back. What would he achieve by doing nothing? What debts would he repay by remaining silent now? These people desired to be lead, even if by a mere peasant boy. Slowly, he turned back. "Nesvi..." his voice caught. "Nesvi was a queen, a queen worthy of respect, a queen worthy of praise, a queen who acted in the best interests of her people and never abandoned them. I am none of these things. I won't ask any of you to follow me, I don't even know where we would be heading. I won't ask any of you to take anything I say seriously, I am just a boy." He fiddled Nesvi's necklace between his fingers. "But she trusted me, she trusted me with this, her own, necklace. She also trusted me with the throne. Wether it was out of naive love or desperation, I don't know, but she trusted me. I made a promise to her, to do whatever I could to protect Damirruu, to protect the throne. I failed at these things. My brother would be a better King than me, for he'd nearly taken Toren's life." James casted a suprised glance at Seth, but pride shimmered in his eyes. It gave Seth hope, his voice steadied, he straightened his back and let his eyes slide over the gathered people. "If you trusted Nesvi, you can trust me when I say I will stop at nothing to see the kingdom of Damirruu restored!"

9. Exzalia

An awkward silence fell over the people, but slowly, bit by bit it was chipped away by isolated claps that grew and swelled into a roar of approval.

"The greatest asset a king may have, is humility." the old prisoner said, "now come, we have much to discuss."

Seth and James were flocked on all sides by eager and curious people, constantly the words "Nateru as belu!" which in old Damrian meant, the king has returned flooded his ears. Only when the reached a secluded tent did Seths find any peace.

"My lord meet the resistance leaders, I my self is named Macel." The prisoner stated. "I was a mentor to Nesvi when she was but a tot, and adviser to her late father." He pointed to the four others, on the right a Damirian woman with white hair that touched the ground, she was dressed in regal Armour and gave a polite bow. "I am Vali, general of Damrians special forces."

"And I am Gorand! high general of Damrians main armies, or at least I used to be until that bastered Toren and his family took the throne." A large man fully armour splatted at the name Toren, he was an uncastble, and yet he sat at the same table with Mages as if he was there equal. next to him someone from Adra, it was surprising to see her, blue eye's with aqua green hair done up in a bun, she bowed to him as well. "Serena, leader of Adra's sky knights, since the fall of my home I serve Damiruu now."

Then the last person, he sneered at Seth and crossed his arms stubbornly. Macel gave a prompt "Ahem!" to the tall but young brooding man. He was Damirian with a sender build and shoulder length silver hair. he rolled his eye's at Macel and reluctantly addressed Seth. "Mace, Mace Gelfier, I was Nesvi's fiance." He said coldly to him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.