Tarnished Heroes

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cogito, Oct 5, 2007.

1. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

Neither could I (and thank you for getting this back on topic ;))

2. heyharris1

heyharris1 New Member

ok i will say this again, i dosent matter because we are all human, we all make mistakes, thats how life goes, if we were all perfect, we would'nt need this forum because we all would write perfect, and i would'nt have meet these great, extremely knowledgeable people. No matter what profession your in, clear up to the president. there are going to be mistakes made. they knew the difference between right and wrong, they chose wrong, why didnt they tell their boss they were drunk and stoned. because they knew they were wrong. Plain and simple.
    jim

3. Raven

Raven Banned

This is a bad thing to happen.

I haven't seen firemen in that position but I have seen some that are in a place to keep others safe in a shall we say compromising situation.

But then sometimes when someone sees too much that can also force them to turn to drugs and that could explain why. Firemen do some very dangerous work and they dio risk their lives in selfless acts something I've seen in others with my own eyes. And no matter what has brought them into that comrpomising situation you still have to giove that respect because of the lives they did save.

Lifes crap at times and we can't save everyone everytime and maybe thats whats put them in the position they were in.

And beleive me I have seen men turn to drink.