1. DevenM

DevenM New Member

Ted DeKker Readers?

Discussion in 'Discussion of Published Works' started by DevenM, Mar 8, 2011.

What are your favorite books from Ted DeKker? What have you read? Discuss away!

2. KP Williams

KP Williams Active Member

I love Dekker. Definitely my favorite author in terms of writing ability. Can't give him the "favorite storyteller" award, though, because I've found other authors whose imaginations are more in sync with mine.

Anyway, the first Dekker book I got my hands on was Showdown, and I tend to think that one's my favorite. Skin is up there too, along with House, if you count co-authored books. I can't really tell you why any of those stuck with me, because it's been so long since I read them that I barely remember them. All I really remember is loving the villains. That's something he does really well. I first realized that while reading Skin, when the villain murdered someone with a frozen chicken and then raided his fridge. It made me think "Yes! That's SO what I would do if I were a psychotic killer!" :D