The Come and Go Room.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Crazy Ivan, Jun 6, 2007.

1. wordwizard

wordwizard New Member

wow.
    T.H.A.T. S.U.C.K.S.

2. Bick

Bick New Member

bck, but my keybord is busted T.T I got @ new kitten :D

3. Bick

Bick New Member

ok =P Now that I got a new keyboard I can properly post what happened on my trip.

I got on the bus, it was easier then I thought it would be. I met a really nice lady on there, we talked for most of the trip, though I have trouble hearing. So it was hard to hear half of what she said because she speaks really fast. We were on the same airline so we stayed together until we had to go to different gates. It was nice feeling like I wasn't alone in the middle of a city I didn't know. Got on the 5 hour plane ride to Detroit. It was annoying. By then I was irritated by my dad who kept calling asking me if what I was wearing was appropriate for the plane T.T I got yelled at for wearing capris. Anyways, so I'm on the plane and there is a HUGE group of band members. They talked and kicked my seat the entire time. That was lovely =P So I get to Detroit and I missed the last flight back home. My dad gets me after 2 hours of sitting in the nice comfy lobby. That was the best part of my day. I have never felt so relaxed. If you all go to the detroit airport go to the fountain part. So comforting after a tough day.

My dad takes me out to a late dinner, I was pretty hungry since all I had was a travel poptart the whole day. He starts talking to me about my grandmother and asked how I felt when she died. Of course I felt sad?!!! Duh. So he goes on talking about how she was in a cult, and how she is now going to hell.

:) Is that suppose to comfort me? And where did he get this cult idea? T.T I hate my dad. I lost my appetite and barely ate. So he goes on and starts making racist comments after I said something about my friends boyfriend dying. He said something like "He was white wasn't he?"

To understand the event that came after this, you have to know I am terrified of using public restrooms. I had not used the restroom since 6am that morning. He got me home by around 1am and I ran in with his keys. He puts a ton of **** on his keys and I swear that thing weighs at least 3 pounds T.T One of his metal rings fell of when I ran in. This set him off :)

Just so you all remember, he is bi-polar. He is like freaking out calling me a stupid bitch, for dropping a metal ring. I would understand being mad if it had keys on it, but it was just a ring. So when i find it just outside the door, after he went searching through the car, he is in his "manic" phase. He tells me I did that on purpose. When he gets in a real bad manic phase, I have to be very careful. So I sat there as he yelled at me, red faced. I get tense when he is like that because there is a good chance he will hit me, then again, now I hit back. (though, all kids beware =P I'm not telling you it's okay to hit your parents.)

I try to get on his computer but when I sign onto his screen, he has some naked chick on it and I'm not going to sit and look at that. I try to log off but for some reason it wasn't. He yells at me about how stupid I am for not even knowing how to do something that simple on a computer. =D You have no idea how good of a mood I was in by then.

So I try and get on his site to list me for the next day's flight. My dad is just a moron here. I log in with all the correct information. Apparently my dad forgot the password and put it in wrong 3 times. This means you have to change your password now. I tell him that's the only problem, his stubborn, and angry self says he wont =) So, I ask him what I'm suppose to do then and he says "I don't care." It's that self pity voice he's using, not his angry "I hate the ****ing world." voice. I go to bed in tears. Usually, I can deal with his behaviour. Though, I haven't had to deal with it for over a year, so I guess w/e.

Finally I get on a flight back home around noon since the 8am one was packed. I had to stay with my mum at work until around 5pm though.

All in all, it was a pretty crap flight =P But when I got home my mum had a surprise for me! A KITTEN =DDD Yeah. That just made two bad days into nothing. He is SO cute. He's got the siamese colorings, but he has long hair.

Our neighbors found him abandoned in their backyard :( And everyone knows we are the cat people and took him to us. I've spent time with him nonstop :p I even take him on my walks. I've named him Bequem since I really love that word.

I'd like to note =P My dad called my mum up a few hours after I got home and told my mum that I had thrown his keys on the ground. ROFL. Yeah. I think I should disown my dad. My mum agreed when I said that x)

4. pyrox91992

pyrox91992 New Member

aww im sry ma cherie
    well, i guess if u do disown him u and i both will b fatherless lol

5. Bick

Bick New Member

Yeah :p Two peas in a pod.

6. Ferret

Ferret New Member

The parts of your soul you refuse to recognize.
    I'm Back.
    Yehaw.

7. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome back Ferret. Did you have a good time?

(I just returned also, btw)

8. Bick

Bick New Member

:eek: Welcome back Ferret and Cogito! -bighugs for both of you-

9. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

Sooooo, I'm going to New York tomorrow. Surprise? Yeah, for me, too. I just found out over lunch. Now I have to pack my bags. o_O
    I'll be back on the 12th or 13th.

10. Cogito

Have fun, Ivan. Hopefully you'll have some free time while in the city - it is quite the place to visit!

11. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

No, not going to the city, just upstate. Like, New Hartford, in the country? It's THE BEST part of New York. (Civilization? Pfaah! Who needs it? I never have!)

...(obviously.)

12. Cogito

Ahhh, I actually grew up in Eastern upstate New York, in the Catskills and the Berkshires. I was just at my mother's place in the Catskills last week, in fact.

Enjoy!

13. Bick

Bick New Member

Oh wow, sounds cool. Have fun lovely!

14. Gannon

Gannon Contributor Contributor

I'm going to Rijswijk and The Hague tomorrow for work so will I imagine have very limited access to the site. See you all Thursday. I intend to be on for an hour or so now to make up for it. As a consequence of the trip though, I apologise I shan't be entering the competitions this week as normal, though rest assured I'll be back for the next set!

15. Banzai

Banzai One-time Mod, but on the road to recovery Contributor

Ah, that's a shame about the competitions, Gannon. But I hope you have fun in Holland :)

16. Gannon

Thanks Banzai, I can't say I won't miss the place :(

17. Banzai

We'll miss you too, Gannon.

Bring me back some clogs :D

18. Cogito

Have a good trip, Gannon, and pick up plenty of material for stories!

19. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

Have fun both of you and look forward to seeing you both back around the forum soon enough.

Gannon don't you know that absences from the forum are bad for your health!!!!!

20. Gannon

Thanks you pair, I've just popped on before heading to the airport later. See you on Thursday.

21. Banzai

Bon voyage!

(Sorry, I don't speak Dutch. Well, to be honest I don't speak French either, but never mind)

22. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

bye Gannon! See you when you get back and don't have too much fun away from the forum either!!!! :p lol

23. Crazy Ivan

Crazy Ivan New Member

Leaving in a few hours for a cabin a few hundred miles up north >.< Why don't I ever find out about my vacations until two days or less before they happen?
    So anyway, won't be back till Thursday/Friday

24. Cogito

Have fun, Ivan!

25. Banzai

Yeah, hope you don't go crazy in isolation and murder people...much :p