Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanz aqua

sanz aqua New Member

The Evil "Wish" Game

Discussion in 'Word games' started by sanz aqua, Aug 21, 2006.

Ok....
    the game is to post a wish...and the next person grants your wish but with an evil end to it.

For instance, I say..."I wish I had a car".
    The next person says..."Granted: But the car comes in a box".

Lets see how funny this turns out to be.....

Here's my wish.....

I wish I could cook.

2. Iai

Iai New Member

Granted. Not only can you cook, but hard work and extreme dedication carries you all the way to the top. You challenge the Iron Chef, Morimoto, and bring him to tears with the beauty of your creations.

Unfortunately, Chef Morimoto is unable to cope with the inevitable loss of his title. He fiendishly slices up pieces of sushi into razor edged throwing stars, and turns you into a pin-cushion. Too bad. You were a really good cook.

I wish I could be a trend-setter.

3. cl0ud

cl0ud New Member

Wish granted. But you aren't in the latest styles, you set (its a volleyball move if you dont know) the latest trends that are wrapped up in a ball. :D

I wish I was a famous actress

4. Spherical Time

Spherical Time New Member

Granted, you're a famous dead actress.

I wish I could live young and beautiful and in good health as myself for as long as I choose to do so.

5. Mercury

Mercury Active Member

You live as beautifully and as long as you choose - unfortunately you choose to live long enough to be caught up in an invasion of Earth by evil, rectum-probing aliens.

I wish for the downfall of western capitalism and the introduction of a true egalitarian utopia.;)

6. Verto

Verto New Member

Everyone becomes equal and for many years everyone lives in harmony, but after a while people do not want to do skilled jobs. E.g a doctor because there is no incentive for them to work. So ten years after your wish was granted, the whole population is at war and chaos claims the land. Subsequently you are murdered while eating a lettuce sandwich, because lettuce is green and is a sign of an opposition party (or gang).

I wish I was an author...

7. cl0ud

cl0ud New Member

and so it will be! But your not an author of a book recieving horrible critism (sp.?) and you must go into the witness protection program to protect yourself.

I wish I had 1 million completely legal american dollars

8. Verto

Verto New Member

And so you do, in 1 cent pieces. You are guided into a room and sat down. Then the ceiling gives way, and all of the 1 cents hit you in full force. You drown in 1 cent pieces.

I wish I was a bestselling author (lol)

9. lioness1612

lioness1612 New Member

Your wish is granted

And so your wish is granted, you are the bestselling author of a book titled How to build biological wepons! when the government catches wind of the topic of your book, they recall your book and decide that you will dissapear off the face of the earth. You live the rest of your short life as a hunted man.

I wish the world had a cure for cancer.

10. nightscare

nightscare New Member

Granted but only to save one person.(Tough choice)

I wish I could fly.

11. smebro

smebro New Member

So you fly, and its wonderfully easy! So you decide to make a few bucks from your remarkable flying ability, you begin by offering flights in a converted train passenger cabin that you trail behind you on a string(Traveling so fast it remains magically level behind you) And its a very successful venture. Unfortunately one day a witness involved in a high profile crime comes aboard your speedy plane alternative, sure that he will be safe from hijacking.
    Regrettably, during the flight an assassin releases a huge crate of...fire ants...soon all the passengers have fled the itchy cabin for the safety of the sea below…but when they finally crawl down the string and start nibbling away at you, In your fevered scratching you veer off course and crash into a volcano that is coincidently erupting right at that moment.

I wish that my judgment remained as it is now, and that nothing I would consider ‘bad’ happen to me, or those I care about for the rest of my human lifetime with a length of my choosing.

Maybe too complicated…but surely someone can change what I hope is flawless(in which case this is in my ‘in case a genie comes’ box)

12. lioness1612

lioness1612 New Member

I dunno but I will give it a try.

Your wish is granted, everyone you care about including yourself is happy and peacefull for the rest of your life. Your judgement stays exactly the same as it is now, never wavering because you have chosen this. However, because you stay exactly the same, never having any problems or issues arise, you wont learn the lessons you are meant to learn from life. Out of pain comes growth… and since there is no pain, and no experiences to overcome and learn from,there is no growth. I dunno but it dosent sound all that great to me. - Lisa V.

I wish for the strength to overcome all obsticals put in my path and the ability to learn from them.

13. Spherical Time

You have the power, but no obstacles in your path. You go mad from the absolute boring monotony.

I wish for a delicious chicken Ceasar salad with fresh, crispy greens, and no whole anchovies, and no odd or extraneous ingredients.

Incidentally, when Mercury said "You live as beautifully and as long as you choose - unfortunately you choose to live long enough to be caught up in an invasion of Earth by evil, rectum-probing aliens." I fail to see how that's a bad thing. I'm gay. Just so you know.

14. Mercury

Mercury Active Member

Lol spherical - although I'd be a little choosy as to who probes me!

You get your ceasar salad, unfortunately Ceasar objects to being bitten into and unleashes a whole cohort of Praetorians on you.

I wish for Angelina Jolie to beg me for sweet lurving!

15. Spherical Time

Despite the begging, she are her bodyguards still won't actually let you touch her.

I wish for, uh . . . for this wish to be incorruptible.

16. Verto

Verto New Member

It is...as soon as you step out of your house you die.

I wish that I was a bestselling author of a fantasy/adventure. All the money I get from the book goes to cancer research and it cures cancer!

17. smebro

smebro New Member

Wish granted, your book rocks the socks off everyone, and the cancer cure goes down great with the cancer sufferers. Everyone is having a great time plowing through your amazing journey from the bogs of Fargaothanothia to the Bio-chemical labs in Herinaseagrath. Unfortunately, the person who checks the inner bindings of the books after printing had a rare strain of Micronesian Swine Plague(they coughed in each and every book, right at the good part) and the unknowing readers soon came down with it. Your book becomes nicknamed the sick book that saved cancer. Oh, and everyone who read it couldn’t remember the ending because they were feverish by then.

And just coz

Touché! I foresaw a rampaging monster, unable to restrain from crushing obstacles and learning that crushing was the best way to overcome them.

I wish for,
    An apple I-pod

18. phoebe

phoebe New Member

granted: you have your appleipod!!!
    but to your dismay it has a mind of its own.
    anything you download becomes filled with
    mind altering subliminal messages...which
    slowly warp your mind!!!! you now wear a straight jacket......and have a new home on the funny farm!!!!

i wish i had the ability to be invisible!!!

Edit: phoebe accidently posted twice I have merged the post - Verto

19. lioness1612

lioness1612 New Member

Your wish is Granted

Your wish is granted, you have the ability to be invisible, problem is that you cant remember what you did each time you used your special power. Murders coincide with the times you have used your invisibility, and now you go crazy wondering if you commited them.

I wish there was a house cleaning fairy who whould clean my house for me!

20. CandieK

CandieK New Member

Granted. But you meet your demise by a fly swatter.

I wish I never had a bad hair day

21. Sigur Ros

Sigur Ros New Member

I'm sitting in a tin can, far above the world
    Granted but, you have a "worst" hair day that destroys your reputation forever.

I wish for some more tea please.

22. Spherical Time

Granted, but now there is nothing but tea. There are tea people living in tea houses driving little tea-powered tea cars, and in the afternoons there are tea showers from the tea clouds. If you try to drink any tea, the tea-UN will convict you of war crimes, because it's crime against tea-humanity.

I wish the world was toroidal instead of an oblate spheroid.

23. DagunZain

DagunZain New Member

Granted, but the toroidal form does not permit the dynamo effect, hence no magnetic field, hence quickly no atmosphere.

I wish I could get some sleep (real wish...)

24. Sigur Ros

Sigur Ros New Member

I'm sitting in a tin can, far above the world
    Granted

But, you never awake like the child from A.I.

I wish for tranquility.

25. CandieK

CandieK New Member

Granted.

But everything is so tranquil, so calm and watered-down that even pleasureable things have become a bore.

I want to travel the world

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.