The Lost Empire (Fantasy/Adult)

Discussion in 'Role Play' started by NoraTheBrave, Jul 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

"Nothing more..."Echoed Daryoon, he raised his hand. There was a curent in the room, a windful energy that swooped the man and returned him to his seat where he was invisibly binded. "Let me make myself clear, nobody walks out on me." He dictated, "Now, everyone wants more- It is the way of the world, I am not so naive as to believe you are only here for my sister's hand and our port city- It is meager to yours. There is more to you, I know there is." He murmured softly. The fact that the Surmin prince dabbled in the dark arts was merely a rumor, until now.

"I would gladly give her to you." He said, "You are aware that she pines for a Knight in our midsts, I wouldn't put it above her to cockhold you later in the marriage. Not that you would care, I suspect you'd be sailing away into some macabre adventure in search for that creature in your sigil...The Kraken." He whispered with a knowing look. "I know more about you than you think, Garrick. I know you wish to control the seas with such a find and god knows what else it is you seek...They think you are Sinbad come to life, a fabled sea hero, but you are not. You are only a man."

2. EFMingo

EFMingo A Nefarious Flamingo

Danr remembered telling Alia that we were all prisoners here. He felt he understood him self even more at this moment. Dane was infuriated by being held and blinded. Nothing he was told had mentioned the man was any sort of magic user. It took all his willpower to keep his mouth shut during the speech. The only solace he found was that the man didn't fully conceive what and how his people worked with the sea. Though much is revealed, the deeper secrets are still somewhat strong. He wasn't giving any of that away.

"My people and I have no intention to control the sea, nor would it let us anyway." The words spat out at Daryoon. Dane was deeply afraid of control. He feared paralysis above pain. This was his nightmare. A rage built inside of him, and he could feel the creature move to shallow waters. It reached for a small fishing vessel. No, he thought, please don't, I will show strength, I am not weak to a common wizard. The tentacle brushed the hull, but released it.

We shall see.

He still didn't want to give any the source of his power. The man may hear things, but he hasn't seen. "One doesn't search for the creature. It isn't a pet to be leashed and chained. It chooses who lives and dies. I have no need to search for it." I already know where it is. I always know where it is, he thought. He tried with all his might not to move or show signs of struggle.

He thought of Alia, and knew how the world rested on her shoulders, but she fell through it blissfully unaware. It was maddening in a sort. "If you wish to give her away, then do it. She already has mutual interest in me, so by our customs this is not forced. A knight that she fancies would be my problem, not yours." He needed her, and hoped it would be so easy.

3. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

"I am not about to hurt a prominant member of a known house here." He assured him. "I simply require some honesty. I care for my country like you do, I even care for my little sister's happiness hence our shelving of the one eyed lord. It made every sence to send her off in marriage to the brute, but he would've hurt her, I suspect even broken her. You? I would expect her to string you about her finger like the rest of her toys." He said with a smile. "Of course she would have, with all your stories of an ancient creature and the adventures you went on...what woman wouldn't?"

He let him sink back into his chair, loosening his invisible power. "I mean it, Dane. If you are serious about her, call off your ships- and we shall discuss matters like civilized folk when you do." He laid down his terms right there.

4. EFMingo

He felt the shackles of paralysis loosen, and shook it off as if it were a physical object. A look of detest still rest upon his face. "Why do you think I sent my brother there? I was already calling them off, or at least to hold position and stay away from the city. My brother is a messenger. In your world, he is like a diplomat, but in ours he is not merely that. Fast word is a luxury with an empire spread." Dane wiped his arms as if to ensure nothing more resisted his movement. He looked at Daryoon with a frown.

I am the one being civilized here, he thought, everyone else has their teeth barred. "And the fleet was never my call to begin with. I am the one who has been holding it back."

5. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

"Why should I trust your word?" He asked him, then threw a parchement and a quill upon the smooth expanse of the table nearest to him. "Send a missive with that very sentiment out to your brother, one of them would get there sooner. I'll conduct the delivery. " He indicated, it was a long shot making him write anything on paper but it was something he would bet on lest the sailor bastard rip them to shreds with his innocent act.

"I will ring your union with Alia in the morrow if you do, I'll even enforce my decision with the rest of the council- Do it, prove your loyalty to us."

6. EFMingo

Loyalty to a house I've only recently met, pondered Dane, one who held me against my will in a chair with magic. One who is clearly afraid of our powers, and can't comprehend the wonder that they have. No, Alia must not be given to me, she must take it on her own accord. If I take her, he feared, the sea would not agree. He could already feel its distaste at the notion of control.

Dane pushed it back to Daryoon after some contemplation. "No. I am loyal to family, always. You are not family, yet. Alia must choose me, as that is the way of my house and people. I could sign this and take her, if I trusted you, but I would be rejected by my own people."

He leaned back in his chair as another, more advantageous thought came to mind. "If Alia has already pressed Lord Raslan to the brink of invasion, why would you push away a potential ally?" Dane put his fingers together, and nodded his head forward knowingly.

"I think you need to trust in me. Whether you want to or not"

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  7. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

"Why...you little-" Spat Daryoon as he stood from his seat, sheer unpronouncable fury in his gaze. He could order a beheading, pin whatever crime on the young idiot and have him be done with. He was about to throw him in a cell for his presumptions on his sister. He expected the woman to choose him, his sister would sooner dangle herself over every man than choose one singular sui-

"Forgive my intrusion, Highness." Said a soft voice in the doorway. Lady Sasha was his sister's close companion and confidant, she had shared his bed at times too and saw no threat in desparging their heated conversation. "The princess would like to declare the chosen suitor. It was just decided, Prince Dane would be her intended." Said Sasha eyeing the young man in his chair appreaciatively, albeit curiously.

"That little bitch can't do that..." Thundered Daryoon.

"She mentioned it is the way of the prince's people, that she would be able to choose on her own. She chooses him." She said nodding towards Dane.

Daryoon marched towards the girl, his hand raised about to slap her for her insolence. But the voices by the doorway stilled his hand. "Give it up, Daryoon." Said Noah.

"She wants him, let her have him." Said Darius with a shrug.

"It's all for the best, we'd finally be done with all this ridiculous entertaining." Said Isaac while Ram nodded beside him.

Four voices against one.

"He's planning something! I know he is!" Said Daryoon, raising a finger towards the man in his seat.

"Let me have a look at those documents." Said Noah, leaning beyond Dane to look upon the many scrolls they would require him to sign.

"This should suffice." Said the eldest prince, handing over the betrothal contracts to Dane. "You do want her too, don't you?" He asked him pointedly.

8. EFMingo

Dane gave a small smile towards the handmaiden, calming her fears of the brother's wrath. With his eyes still fixed on hers, he softly spoke to the group "of course. I wouldn't want it any other way." Dane nodded to young woman, and she took the signal. The handmaiden scurried away, hopefully and most likely back to his now bride-to-be. I hope this can hold back the tides, Dane thought. Men lying in wait war so long gain a hunger for it. He hoped his father's mind had not given in to its wild thoughts again. I did what was asked of me, even found enjoyment in it. I hope he hasn't forgotten.

Realizing the awkwardly extended silence he had created, Dane quickly grasped the documents and brought them to the desk to complete. Before he signed though, he spoke.

"I want you all to understand," he looked directly at Daryoon while placing his hand on the chair, "I am not, and have never been, your enemy. I'm not here to steal away your sister, divulge all your secrets through spying, or bring ruin to your house and land. I'm simply here for Alia, and my kingdom is here for access to the port city for the trade network." If anything, the brother's kingdom stood to gain more through this marriage, than his father's. They would be foolish not to recognize this. Unless they knew of the real value of the girl. He looked back around to all of them. "I can be a dependable and worthy brother, you all just need to see that, and know it. You aren't losing anything today, you're gaining a powerful friend." He looked each brother in the eye directly, as the make the message individual to each. "Thank you."

Dane took a deep breathe. Their problems would quickly become his. Their world would start to change as they came to discover the power of his. He thought of Daryoon's magic. Maybe ours would too. The Kraken moved about with impatience.

He began to sign the documents.

9. NoraTheBrave

NoraTheBrave Member

Alia awaited the girl in her bed chamber. She felt hot, worried, nervous all at once- the slaves about her fanning away the heat did not help, nothing helped. Her clothing were miniscule, barely covering anything at all yet she wanted to tear her very skin away and fall into ice. Gosh, where was that girl?

Sasha finally arrived, waving the precious documents to her. The princess leapt to her feet to look upon the papers one by one- "I think he knew you would turn up. He looked quite confident about your decision." Murmured the handmaiden.

Alia took the scrolls to her desk, drew up her own seal next to his. "That arrogant, cocky, divine...Mmph..."She moaned under her breath, wanting him then and there.

"They're still barracading him inside, Daryoon is the only one upset about it though."

"Yes, because he actually lost at something. He hates losing."

"Would you like to change? Perhaps they would ring for you soon." Said Sasha eyeing the over exposed flesh in concern.

"No."

Soon, a messenger would be by her door announcing that they needed her in the main court hall. They would salut to the union and keep her beside her intended.

[​IMG]

Her steps echoed about the hushed halls, every male and female paused all activity to stare at the beguiling presence as she made her way forward, unashamed, utterly transfixed on the man that would finally claim her.

"Dane..."She breathed, stepping into his arms without any regard for courtly decorums to give him a kiss. She pressed against his clothed form, like a slave to her master. It was hard to regard the haughty thing as anything belonging to such submissive behavior but she was like a cat upon cream, her finger tips never ceased touching the man she had chosen.

Her brothers looked away, allowing her this show of seductive dication. They all knew she was of a sensual nature, and would finally unleash it here for all to see. "I can't wait for you to come inside me..."She whispered in his ear, "I've dreamed of it. I've dreamed of you."