the most attractive feature in a person?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Cacian, Nov 13, 2011.

1. KRHolbrook

KRHolbrook Member

Someone's accent. I love English accents, as well as French and Australian ones. Southern not so much, though. We have some people at my work that have complete southern accents and I just have to walk away from them, urgh. Most of my family is from Kentucky, so maybe I'm burnt out on it.

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Intelligence, humor, and what I call a generosity of spirit. By that I mean that the person is not petty; he or she doesn't resent the talents of others. I've seen a boss fire a worker because the worker turned out to be smarter than the boss, and I HATE when that kind of thing happens. That's a form of pettiness, and is the opposite of generosity. The boss would have done better to just say, "I welcome people who are smarter than me onto my team. It makes me look good!" He should have given the worker a raise and a promotion, but instead he fired him.

I find it attractive when a person welcomes people of all sorts into his circle, whether it's a work circle or a social circle. I find a person attractive when he doesn't feel threatened by the talent or skill of another.

3. lettuchi

lettuchi New Member

I really love a sense of down-to-earthness in guys. No need to put on airs.

4. Seventy7

Seventy7 New Member

If we are talking about physical or romantic attraction, I would have to say that the eyes is the most attractive feature.
    I tend to be attracted to people with blue eyes.
    The first thing that I noticed about my lover a long time ago was how gorgeous, clear, expressive, and crystalline her eyes are. I melt every time I think about them.

Other from that, it's how articulate or cordial a person is that I find attractive in a person... How they explain their views, thoughts, debates, and so on... I prefer intelligent and classy over crass and crude and full of cuss words any day!

5. suddenly BANSHEES

suddenly BANSHEES Senior Member

I'm attracted to people who think a lot, even if they're not particularly intelligent, if that makes sense. I love discussing "what if" scenarios with people, and hearing their opinions and outlooks on things. And I like people who you can debate things with, and they won't get offended or mad about you having a different view on something - you can agree to disagree with them. Personally, I prefer people who are really chill, and you can just sit around in a comfortable silence for a while. I guess I'm kind of a boring person like that.

Physically, I don't really have a preference when it comes to men, but there's something really attractive about a tall woman. Not really sure why.

6. KRHolbrook

KRHolbrook Member

Oooo, right. I forgot to mention piercings. Piercings are so sexy on people. Lip rings (snake bites especially), eyebrow rings, septum, and tongue. I can't help but stare at people with them, lol.

7. C.B Harrington

C.B Harrington New Member

Oh my. This is quite the thread.

Hmmm. As far as physicality goes I like women to be shorter than me (I'm only 5'7") with large perky breasts, full lips, bright eyes of any color, high cheekbones and delicate jaw line. They can be tatted up or have unblemished milky white skin, they can be chubby or skinny, they can have any hair color - just not frizzy, and can posses any sized hands or feet within proportionality. Though I do prefer smaller noses to larger.

Attributes outside the physical only really count if you decide to date someone - which I never do, so I'll leave this alone.

8. minstrel

Don't get me started on piercings. They're hideous. Whenever I see someone with piercings, I feel an urge to drive them to the hospital to find out what's wrong with them, and if it can be cured. Either that, or I want to ask them about the dungeon some evil person kept them in, and subjected them to all that facial torture.

Oh well. To each his own, I guess.

9. KRHolbrook

KRHolbrook Member

Or her own, in my case. ;)

Don't go near any of my friends. They all have facial piercings of some kind. Below is my bestie. Love her looks, which reminds me...hair color is another nice perk. Bland people are so....bland.

575770_723360160440_215902970_33610049_253180451_n.jpg

10. C.B Harrington

C.B Harrington New Member

There is just something primal about pain, it mixes so well with pleasure that eluding to a penchant for pain through piercings tends to stir the passion inside me.

I was with a woman who had both her nipples pierced. That was ... something to write about.

11. Gonissa

Gonissa New Member

Harrington, I would never date you. ;) Then again, you'd probably hate my nose anyway.

I like sexy minds. If a person is logical and wise without being a self-righteous jerk, that's the hottest thing ever. I especially like it when a man knows abstract theology or philosophy, and is able to discuss an issue forwards and backwards, but also hears my input and takes what I think seriously. If the man in question is like, "buh, whatever" on matters of thought, then ugh, yuck. People who say "well that's YOUR truth, not mine", are the least sexy of all people. The point is too discuss the opinion, not reduce someone's opinion through a trite, irrelevant saying. That's like saying, "I hate you", in my eyes.

As far as physical goes, I prefer men taller than me, who don't look like boring celebrities. Celtic men preferred, but I'm open to others. I prefer men with no balding genes, but that's not a deal breaker. After all, I once met this nineteen year old dude who was going bald, and he knew how to make himself look hot. Seriously, he was good looking, and now he's even married.

12. JessWrite

JessWrite Word Nerd & Proud! Contributor

The most attractive feature in a guy for me is their personality. I want a guy that is sweet, considerate, and a good listener. I'm attracted to guys who think of others before themselves. I also like guys that smile, even with their eyes. I also love good hair, preferable washed and shiny. I hate greasy guys...oh, and guys that use that amazing smelling cologne, yeah I love that too. And, they must be able to crack a joke, and have a good sense of humor.

Okay, this is sounding weird...haha Maybe one day I'll meet that guy of my dreams. :)

13. Boriol

Boriol New Member

For physical appearances, I absolutely adore long, dark hair. From there, I can't pinpoint what I like and don't like, but I've always found myself staring at girls' faces much more than breasts/butt/etc. I love seeing a beautiful face that is beautiful without the aid of makeup or any other kind of markings.

The most attractive features overall: unbiased wisdom and a will to learn. I also love pragmatism and empathy, especially when combined. Then I look for long, dark hair.

14. unicorn_rider

unicorn_rider New Member

This is hard because there's both initial attraction and then what's most attracting. I'm initially attracted to girl's/women's form-fitting and form-shaping clothes, however when it comes to most attracting, it has to be the eyes. I have a kind of obsession for blue eyes, and my eyes happen to be blue as well. I also like girls that are hard to get, but these are the girls I never can get...

15. prettyprettyprettygood

prettyprettyprettygood Active Member

Humour, humility, and cheekbones that could cut diamonds.

16. milagros

milagros New Member

eyes and smile

17. ithestargazer

ithestargazer Active Member

Physically, I love kind eyes (cheesy, yes, but there's a reason people love the eyes)

Mentally, I love that dorky, modest kind of humour that lets people laugh at themselves while actually being incredibly funny. I find that so charming.

18. Ch0ck0b3ar

Ch0ck0b3ar New Member

Stopping to think about it, height is important to me. I'm 5'7" so I prefer girls to be between 5'2" and 5'5". Mentally speaking, common sense/ above-average intelligence. I don't want scientist smart but being able to talk about serious things or ask "how does someone set a freezer on fire?" in a serious way makes me happy.

19. mVd

mVd Member

It might be cliche, but i think eyes are the most attractive feature of a woman, next to personality of course.

20. r3dfoe

r3dfoe Member

"The eyes are the windows to the soul."

I vote eyes. :)

21. Jhunter

Jhunter Mmm, bacon. Contributor

You would have a bad time in the Amazon or Africa, haha.

22. lallylello

lallylello New Member

I know a couple of French guys who kiss me on the cheek (both cheeks) when we meet. Love that! Makes me blush!:redface:
    (also makes me want to move to France immediately)

23. Fullmetal Xeno

Fullmetal Xeno Protector of Literature Contributor

That's what i think too. Eyes create and tell so much about a person.

24. minstrel

Yep. And the males in those societies get those piercings so they can look terrifying and fearsome to their enemies! :)

25. Jhunter

Jhunter Mmm, bacon. Contributor

What a coincidence! I do too!

Haha, joking. I actually don't have any piercings anymore (for the last three years or so). I guess you could say I finally grew up :eek:. I just need more up-to-date pictures.